• Dead

Votes: 12 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Homura Akemi

Just a lurker now ;3
AKA
Black★Rock Shooter, Hatsune Miku, Rin, Rin Okumura, Zack Fair.
wait there is a site called cloudandaerith.com ???? whats the world coming to...
I wonder if they write them essays just as a hobby or just to keep the couple alive

Last edited:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
There have been clerith sites for like ten years. You're just now hearing about this?

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Not that we were every butthurt. Maybe you misplaced your quotation mark, and meant 'so "we could get butthurt again"'

As for your sig, I think you and Tres both know why and what.

After TLS published Tres' essay she brought a domain name so we could "get all butthurt again." :monster:
Ah. I must admit while I don't like either of them Anastar's clerith.com is at least something I can look at. (Now reading it... that's another story) Why the need for another site with their essays? Make it look like there's more of them who 'see the light'?

Isabella

Your Mom
I would just like to know the difference between an "intended" couple and a "canon" couple. If a writer "intends" a couple and lays out the evidence of such, then they are a "canon" couple. Enough with the semantics.

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
I would just like to know the difference between an "intended" couple and a "canon" couple. If a writer "intends" a couple and lays out the evidence of such, then they are a "canon" couple. Enough with the semantics.

Simple, Cloti was *intended*, Clerith was *canon*. God, do we need to explain everything, no wonder you people still think Cloud loves Tifa.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu

The difference is that... it lets them feel good about 'being right' or something. Even though the same people who 'intended' C/A also apparently decided against their intentions to canonize another couple.

In any case, the new CloudandAerith site is just a certain busybody named Amanda trying to make it look like there's more support for the pink than there really is.

Isabella

Your Mom
It's on the previous page, guys. Cloudandaerith.com. It's just FFG's site repackaged. Same intellectually dishonest rantings.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
oh right, yeah now I lost my interest in it, good thing too

Last edited:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I like how FFG is so speshul that she gets her own site, instead of just adding it to Clerith.com. I guess she needs to have some place to put all of her MS PAINT Anti images [that are just too clever to pass up], and rants about Clotis so that the world can know the truth about them/us/whatever it is she's got a stick in her ass about for the past 30 years of her life. :eye roll:

Hun... it's time to MOVE ON.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I wouldn't mind redesigning it for her but she probably wouldn't let me :monster:

Edley

Pray for Sound
AKA
Issac Dian, Dudley, Chev Chelios
I've got a good bumper for that site. Free of charge.

clutching.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom