• Dead

Votes: 12 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I have no idea what you're talking about. :monster:

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
Looneymoon said:
' have a French examin over next Wednesday. But, C `is possible that you speak best French than me… I am terrible That C `is particulairment sad because J `was forced L `to learn since L `elementary school eh… I should write something on the suject. Then, think that Cloud likes Barret, its Novell love, more Zack, its preceding love?
hito said:
It is not possible that I speak as well French as you, because I cannot read what you wrote and I must answer in Spanish
(hito, I don't want to know how babelfish translated that perfectly, I suspect you are a dirty cheater)
Looneymoon said:
My god! L `artist is French. Are the French very risky not? Oh-hoh-hoh-hoh ooh it

… I do not include/understand. Go! With google translator! I think that this conversation does not go nowhere.
hito said:
So, being like, as the shank been able to converse once upon a time in French, it perseveres and increases (゜∀゜)

what the fuck, hito

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
also:

Quōmodo Lātinē hōc dīcitur?

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
(hito, I don't want to know how babelfish translated that perfectly, I suspect you are a dirty cheater)
I totally didn't cheat, I had to think super hard to write that. I guess babelfish is just good at Spanish.

what the fuck, hito
lolz i don't even.

Don't come to America.

American women do not find Spanish attractive, unless you are cleaning our pool.
:sadpanda:

What if I wore pointy toed shoes?

also:

Quōmodo Lātinē hōc dīcitur?
is that latin omg.

I add Latin to my list to understand video game music read old documents of historical interest.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
English, please.

Uncanny Valley? :huh:

The proportions are within a particular scope where they are too realistic to be cartoony or ignorable, but not realistic enough to be acceptable. It's typically creepy, or just categorically wrong.

Sephy's face reminds me of something. What was it?

8dd05775d5813c43efd11c55ab8526e2c01.jpg

It's very FOTNS or JJBA, yes.

....is that just me then? hmm

It's okay, OddWod, you can admit your bisexuality here. You're among friends. And perverts. And perverted friends.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
English, please.

Zut alors vous Américans absurde!

Non non... je suis desolée, c`est juste un petit blague. Je traduirai :monster:

Goddamn you absurd American! no no... I'm sorry, I was kidding. I will translate :monster:

``My goodness! The artist is french. The french are very risqué no? *stereotypical french laugh* ooh la la :pics:``

Uncanny Valley? :huh:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncanny_valley

Cid Raines said:
そうみたいですね 
いつかフランス語で会話できるようにがんばります(゜∀゜)

Google translate m'a dit: I think so French conversation to be our best ever (° ∀ °)

Hope's Mom said:
Hito, why the fuck do you know Spanish if you're British? That seems so assbackwards to me.

Ma prof de français est Britannique. Ce qui étrange parce que j`ai pensé que tous les Britanniques étaient majordomes ou de nounous, et tous les Français étaient les maniaques sexuels.

Hope`s Mom said:
American women do not find Spanish attractive, unless you are cleaning our pool.

C`est ne pas bon de stéréotyper, Hope's Mom. Je n`ai jamais le faire.

My French prof is British. It's weird because I thought all British people were butlers or nannies, and all French people were sex maniacs.

It's not good to stereotype, hope's mom. I never do it

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Ma prof de français est Britannique. Ce qui étrange parce que j`ai pensé que tous les Britanniques étaient majordomes ou de nounous, et tous les Français étaient les maniaques sexuels.
Am I the only one getting hot and bothered by all this displaying of foreign language aptitude?

And jealous.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
It's extremely tempting to be annoying here and start typing in a combination of Spanish, Japanese, and French... well, in what little I know, I mean.

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
It's not good to stereotype, hope's mom. I never do it
Condemnant quod non intellegunt. :awesome:

hito said:
Am I the only one getting hot and bothered by all this displaying of foreign language aptitude?

And jealous.
Estne volumen in toga, an solum tibi libet me videre?

also SAYS THE GUY WHO TRANSRATES EVERYTHING FOR THIS FANDOM shut up I want your leet skills

(fuck I am copypasting/editing most of these, Latin was hard enough to form sentences with 2 years ago when I was actually familiar with it. HOWEVER I am familiar/can piece together all of these sentences so I'm still awesome)

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
also SAYS THE GUY WHO TRANSRATES EVERYTHING FOR THIS FANDOM shut up I want your leet skills
Who said I don't have that effect on myself? :awesome: Not really, I'm not that vain.

Although I did glance a guy only to realise I was looking at a mirror :sadpanda:

Also, I kind of want you now.

It has slight relevance. Not to the intended subject of this topic, but still.

crack

Donator
That's not even a cartoon cat. I'm not amused.

I demand that this thread become a "learn basic French thread" until people calm down/because I want to learn French :sadpanda:
Je n'aime pas chats.... j'ai oublié parle français... je l'ai dit correctement?

Est-ce que quelqu'un parle coréen?

ㅋㅋㅋ, 재밌다, 재밌다. 절대를 미국말 나 안해!

To pick up women.

And Japanese to play video games.

And French to pick up men.
와우~ hitoshura 여자들 모든다 가과...

ㅋㅋㅋ: 일본말 다 이저먹으서.

아ㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏ

Last edited:

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
JE PEUX PARLER D'AUTRES LANGUES QUI NE SONT PAS MORTES NON PLUS REGARDEZ-MOI REGARD MOI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom