Votes: 12 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Yes. With the foreign language sites reading us and using us as a source.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I think TLS was bigger back then :(

I kinda miss all the activity tbh.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of Aerith/Tifa's awesomeness.
ac0110.jpg

Sorry, I cannot hear you. I'm kinda busy.
Lezzing out.
With your dead girlfriend.

crack

Donator
evcg74.jpg

I have too much time on my hands. I think I'm going to tackle on a TLS-themed one now.

And is Cali supposed to be serious about taking it down, when the artwork isn't even hers? lol

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
OMG THAT CLACK ONE IS GOING IN MY SIG

also

I voted for the living one.

Because the other is necrophilia, and I'm not into that.

And how is this "discussion"/"debate" still going on? Wtf is there to debate? =/

Holy crud, it's so weird to see you in the land of the LTD! Go away Meggy, I don't want your soul to be tainted. xD

There's... nothing to debate. And some Cleriths are so mad, that they have to make Anti banners to feel good about themselves. :lol:

Fuck her. You don't own the rights to shitty gifs you make with other people's art and this falls under parody in fair use laws anyways.

Exactly. I don't get how people take credit for gif banners that use fanart they didn't even draw. No offense to ANY graphic makers, but I can tell when someone puts a lot of thought into their work, and she did not. All she did was add colored text and make it move. And like she said herself, her graphics only take five minutes to make.

crack

Donator
I LOVE YOU TOO TIFA

Exactly. I don't get how people take credit for gif banners that use fanart they didn't even draw. No offense to ANY graphic makers, but I can tell when someone puts a lot of thought into their work, and she did not. All she did was add colored text and make it move. And like she said herself, her graphics only take five minutes to make.
ikr

Plus, this is the Internet, damnit.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
What's ikr?

And I mean, it's one thing if you actually TRY in the signature. If you've credited the person before using it SOMEWHERE at least. But you cannot post a valid argument such as:
"Take that down it's mine!"
When the fanart isn't even yours, you know? XD

If it's an actual graphic with effort, then yeah, that'd be stealing someone's graphic work. But this is fanart with text on it. That so doesn't count. xDD

LOL I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF WHAT I'M SAYING MAKES SENSE.

crack

Donator
What's ikr?

And I mean, it's one thing if you actually TRY in the signature. If you've credited the person before using it SOMEWHERE at least. But you cannot post a valid argument such as:
"Take that down it's mine!"
When the fanart isn't even yours, you know? XD

If it's an actual graphic with effort, then yeah, that'd be stealing someone's graphic work. But this is fanart with text on it. That so doesn't count. xDD
ikr = i know right

Too bad deviantart has a ton of people with that very mindset. So much traced artwork.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Honestly I didn't want any confrontation so I just took it down.

But it is kind of funny to see someone say ColW makes it canon, since you know, when written in Kanji, as it is in CoLW, koibito means "person who loves" :awesome:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
I'm just curious which phantom Cloti is saying COL isn't canon, like someone on the deviantart page said.

By the way, I DO enjoy confrontation. I done gone an thwacked a hornet's nest.

Isabella

Your Mom
Sigh ... not the commercial again. Do you think she believes 100% of everything that's ever been said in every piece of advertising she's ever seen? If so, she's in for some major disappointments in her life.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
It wouldn't surprise me if somewhere along the line SOMEONE said CoLW wasn't canon, but I wish that person wouldn't get lumped into "Clotis" and such.

Vendel

Banned
Sigh ... not the commercial again. Do you think she believes 100% of everything that's ever been said in every piece of advertising she's ever seen? If so, she's in for some major disappointments in her life.

It neither tasted great nor was it less filling. I was betrayed.

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
ac0110.jpg

Caller: I'm peeling off your top and start kissing my way down your neck.
Tifa: Excuse me? Who is this!?
Caller: My hand comes up behind you to grip your-
Tifa: Wait a sec, I know that voice. Aerith!?
Caller: Uuuuh.....noooooo....

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
ac0110.jpg

Caller: I'm peeling off your top and start kissing my way down your neck.
Tifa: Excuse me? Who is this!?
Caller: My hand comes up behind you to grip your-
Tifa: Wait a sec, I know that voice. Aerith!?
Caller: Uuuuh.....noooooo....

Go on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom