Votes: 96 88.9%
  • Dead

Votes: 12 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Help me find where this art originally came from. Everything in her gallery is against DA's TOS and needs to be reported for staff removal.

Most of the stuff in her gallery is easy pickings but it's hard to report fanart without proof...

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
Bwuahahaha, I love how she's asking for credit, and yet no credit for the original artist is mentioned. Niiiiice and classy.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Well, she has reacted in the exact manner I predicted. She deleted all the comments and tried to accuse me and everyone else of being a dupe account.
Hilarious, given her proclivities.
By the way, Cali, an account I've had for three years can't have been made 'solely to flame you.'

I know you want to feel speshul, like a snoeflaek, but you aren't.

Last edited:

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
I have serious issues with CxA members accusing other people of dup accounts...

I used to be friends with this people....now...

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Well what can you expect from the queen of dupe accounts herself? she probably thinks everyone is as delusional as her

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
She's also taking credit for the novella translations. Every single person who asked about them she linked to CxA where the very same versions WE have posted on this site have been copied and pasted into their forums.

I commented people to tell them that TLS and Xcomp are to thank for those. I also told Cali herself she needs to actually credit the people who did all the work. I doubt she'll actually take my advice, though. Considering the fact that her entire DA gallery is nothing but blatant art theft.

But oh well. Nothing we can do about it now. Time to move on. :)

But if anyone does run across where any of this art originally came from please do tell me.

crack

Donator
Cali made a gif on Deviant art where Cloud explains that he can't believe that people still debate the love triangle because of CoLW> But she used other people's artwork for it... then I made one that was a Clephiroth one and she asked me to take it down... so I did. Then Ryu put mine in his signature and Celes but the one Crack made in her signature and Cali is going to do something about it but I dunno what.
How do you know she's going to do something about it? And Tiff has my graphic, Ryu has yours. :awesome:

Help me find where this art originally came from. Everything in her gallery is against DA's TOS and needs to be reported for staff removal.

Most of the stuff in her gallery is easy pickings but it's hard to report fanart without proof...
I can help, it'll just take me some time.

crack

Donator
Wait, Tennyo, are you saying that she should be banned because she's not giving credit to the original artist? Unless she's actually taking credit of the art, I doubt it's much of an offense if she creates graphics out of it. Not trying to be a buzzkill, but I don't see how using someone's artwork is art theft.

EDIT: Nevermind, I understand your point now.

D-DOUBLE EDIT: Could some please direct me to a link where she says not to take credit regarding one of her graphics?

Last edited:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Oh, FHS, you know she's only instituted the rules on this gif over utter butthurt over being hoisted by her own petard.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Wait, Tennyo, are you saying that she should be banned because she's not giving credit to the original artist? Unless she's actually taking credit of the art, I doubt it's much of an offense if she creates graphics out of it. Not trying to be a buzzkill, but I don't see how using someone's artwork is art theft.

EDIT: Nevermind, I understand your point now.

D-DOUBLE EDIT: Could some please direct me to a link where she says not to take credit regarding one of her graphics?

Yup. Creating graphics out of art that you don't have permission to make graphics out of is against DA's TOS, and the more hardcore members of the userbase are nuts about this kind of stuff. You know, the artists who submit stuff that is actually there's and actually have talent.

With the exception of TWO deviations, Cali's entire gallery is a violation of DA's TOS. Not just stolen fanart, but stolen official art as well. And a LOT of Bleach scans. OMG

True, but the idiocy behind demanding credit for something you don't own... :loopy:

OMG this is the majority of people on DA who upload stuff that isn't theirs. Just run a filter over it in Photoshop and you own the copyright apparently. :/

Yeah no.

crack

Donator
Yup. Creating graphics out of art that you don't have permission to make graphics out of is against DA's TOS, and the more hardcore members of the userbase are nuts about this kind of stuff. You know, the artists who submit stuff that is actually there's and actually have talent.
In that case, would you be alright if I just gave you the links from her icons instead of her gif? I have no clue about the source of the fanart in the gif.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
If you have links to the original sources to any of the fanart she has stolen please PM them to me. We should probably take this out of the LTD thread since everything is getting a bit off topic. :)

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
We should probably take this out of the LTD thread since everything is getting a bit off topic. :)

Agreed... "a bit" isn't gonna cut it, get it out of here if it even remotely relates to or resembles the topic. This thread isn't NEARLY off-topic enough. Christ I can't turn my back on y'all...

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
That kind of off-topic-ness is reserved for Faith. Go post your spam there. Keep this thread clean to make room for the lulz. :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
When I got modded. :)

You have to post in the name change topic first. Otherwise it's not official. :monster:

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
Thank you, darlin'. And I didn't even have to go all Evil Spaceship on you. :joy:

On topic... drawing a blank here. Face it, this thread is a hallway, and we are all hot dogs.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Yeah, sorry, I didn't realize you already had posted in the name change thread. :monster:

And... I have no idea what you are talking about. We're hot dogs? How do you figure?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom