oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
Honey bee.

Once you kill a cow.

You gotta make a burger.
UHeKM.gif

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
in regards to: commercials tell you who the protagonist loves.

In this trailer for Persona 2: Innocent Sin, about 3:00 in, there's a melancholy blonde girl standing on an overpass. Later they show the kanji 'koi' (y'all should know by now that means romantic love) and she hears the sound of a phantom lighter flicking (something the game's protag does.) Clearly, this means that she is his girlfriend or something, right?

Except that generally, she's not. She is an optional girlfriend, but generally, she kinda freaks the protag out a bit because of how frequently she calls him her lover. :awesome: Some believe Maya (that the chick that almost dies lol) and the protag to be the main pair, and the creators prefer Jun (the guy who appears during the friendship bit with black hair) and the protag.

Moral of the story? A trailer is meant to spark interest in the game, NOT to be the end all, be all of the storyline. You dig?

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Well I was asked to ask you guys one more time not to use Cali's signature. She doesn't want to get into what will happen if you don't, but she asked me to deliver the message.

And how many dupes did you guys make really? :monster:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
graphickz use=SERIOUS FUCKING BUSINESS. >:[

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Well I was asked to ask you guys one more time not to use Cali's signature. She doesn't want to get into what will happen if you don't, but she asked me to deliver the message.

And how many dupes did you guys make really?

Seriously. I dare Cali to try anything, and I would love to contact the artists that she stole art from. :lol: Technically, it's not HER graphic any more. All she did in the first place, was slap text next to a few pictures and make the text move. Anyone can do that. So, if Audi and Quex put text next to a few pictures and make it move, it's not HER graphic anymore.

If the art were hers, that'd be a different story. Luckily, she stole it. :lol:

Write that down in your stupid blog, bitch.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Cali made a gif on Deviant art where Cloud explains that he can't believe that people still debate the love triangle because of CoLW> But she used other people's artwork for it... then I made one that was a Clephiroth one and she asked me to take it down... so I did. Then Ryu put mine in his signature and Celes but the one Crack made in her signature and Cali is going to do something about it but I dunno what.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
SHE PUT IT ON DA AND IT'S NOT EVEN HER ART?!?!?!

LINK ME LINK ME LINK ME LINK ME!!!!!

Also, if anyone can tell me where the original art came from I need to know that as well...

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
No I'm not gonna link you, but if you find it yourself that's one thing. Also I don't think any of us know the original artists :monster:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Wow. She crossed the line from unimaginative, idiotic Clerith, to dishonest art thief in 0.02 seconds. Way to go, Cali. That's quite a feat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom