Not open for further replies.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
First place in:
Funniest member
Most unpredictable
Most picky

Second place:
Yuffie's "most upbeat" award (second place)

Third place:
Most active

:monster:

Oh well then hey. :monster:

I still think it's funny that they have awards for debate, though. Especially since debating isn't even allowed on the forum. XD

Vendel

Banned
I believe it.

oh_you_super.jpg

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
I wonder if I won anything on CxA. I know I was nominated but my inactivity probably means that I didn't win. :sadpanda:

edit: okay read the awards

fucking lol

26. Best Author

1. Alantie
2. Materia Thief
3. Icor
asskissing at its finest

I seem to have gotten a lot of 3rd places :sadpanda: I am also butthurt that Zee didn't win funniest member because she is my BFF and I love her.

also LOL MIRA GOT BEST SPAMMER, AUDREY MUST BE SO PROUD

actually come to think of it, nobody at CxA must ever come here. I would say Zee and I spend more time debating/arguing/stirring shit with you guys than like, anyone else. Unless you count all of Cali's accounts. :monster:

Last edited:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
And which sig? Was it the one with the dogs?... I still don't get that one.

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
actually come to think of it, nobody at CxA must ever come here. I would say Zee and I spend more time debating/arguing/stirring shit with you guys than like, anyone else. Unless you count all of Cali's accounts. :monster:

I come here a lot... I just have a tendency to lurk. :whistle:

Not the slightest bit. She was supposed to get first, second, and third place. :sadpanda:

Oh fuck you. You're sleeping on the couch, bitch.

How did FFG get second place for best sig?

It's because she made her sigs so big you have to look at them and notice them. :monster:

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
Do you even have to ask? :awesome:
I say we make loud noises to piss her off.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
And which sig? Was it the one with the dogs?... I still don't get that one.

ANY of them that take up the entire Forum page, really, lol. I mean, I'd be fine with it if the Anti sigs showed that some skill were put into them. I think people with actual signatures should win in that category. =P

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
ANY of them that take up the entire Forum page, really, lol. I mean, I'd be fine with it if the Anti sigs showed that some skill were put into them. I think people with actual signatures should win in that category. =P

Anti sig with skill, what?

Also, the level of CogDis on the Youtard is hilarious.

Nojima has never said C and T aren't compatible, and the Aerith date has never been canonized. Meanwhile, in all but saying 'It is canon, shut up you festering twats' has S-E told us that High Highwind IS canon.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Nojima has never said C and T aren't compatible, and the Aerith date has never been canonized. Meanwhile, in all but saying 'It is canon, shut up you festering twats' has S-E told us that High Highwind IS canon.
Then why was the premise of CoT that Cloud and Tifa have problems? Huh? HUH??? And why did he say things would have gone better with Aerith? Don't you know this means C and A would have a healthy loving relationship? And if they revealed their love for each other why does Tifa have to as Cloud if he loves her?

Didn't think of that did you? :awesome:

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
I seem to have gotten a lot of 3rd places :sadpanda: I am also butthurt that Zee didn't win funniest member because she is my BFF and I love her.

also LOL MIRA GOT BEST SPAMMER, AUDREY MUST BE SO PROUD

Aww bb I love you toooo! ;_; I'm shocked you weren't up there for funniest member! How Alex is constantly up there is mindboggling to me. ALTHOUGH I WON MUSIC ADDICT askfslfjaf awwwriiiight that pleases me.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Then why was the premise of CoT that Cloud and Tifa have problems? Huh? HUH???

Because Cloud has PTSD. Cloud and Tifa having problems doesn't mean they aren't compatible. It just means they have problems. It doesn't even say they're 'with each other.' Hell, they could be problems with raising kids, for all it tells us. Certainly, both of them do have that problem in the novella.

And why did he say things would have gone better with Aerith?

He didn't.

Don't you know this means C and A would have a healthy loving relationship?

Actually, it just means she might have dealt with the issues he has better. Largely because she wouldn't be part of them were she still alive, IMHO.

And if they revealed their love for each other why does Tifa have to as Cloud if he loves her?

The same reason my mother insists upon my father telling her 'I love you' even though they are married.

Didn't think of that did you? :awesome:

I did. Didn't think it worth bringing up. Too stupid. Too divorced from reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom