Votes: 12 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Actually, it just means she might have dealt with the issues he has better. Largely because she wouldn't be part of them were she still alive, IMHO.
... doesn't it mean maybe things would have gone better if he had gotten together with Aerith?

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Oh SHE might have dealt with the issues better... my bad I read "he"

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Maybe Cloud just doesn't LOVE anyone. He "cared" about Aeris-no way in doom's flaming strand did he love her(shut the f*** up), they barely knew eachother. With Tifa, he mayv'e had some sealed emotions that in time ran dry due to him not expressing himself well.
They're half right

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
Oh believe me I have been shipping Vendrake hard for a long time now. Drake is playing hard to get. I just need to get him alone under an airship.

If you want to get me alone it'll take some powerful tranquilizers and a straightjacket. Then again, you'd probably bring those anyway.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
ClAeris is the intended couple, plain and simple. CloTi is optional and that is a FACT.
Cleris is the intended couple because Cloti is optional!...

or something

Last edited:

Darc

Lv. 1 Adventurer
Hi, I hope you guys will understand my English.
I would like to talk about the “do you love me?”-Dialogue from “Case of Tifa”.
So I guess it is the best to post the complete dialogue first:

After making certain that Cloud was asleep, she said to him.
"We'll be all right, won't we?"
Of course, there was no answer. Only the sound of Cloud sleeping could be heard. Tifa wondered if the fact that he was sleeping here meant that he was part of the family.
"Do you love me?"
Cloud woke up, a dubious look on his face.
"Hey, Cloud. Do you love Marlene?"
"Yeah. But sometimes I don't know how to approach her."
"Even though we've been together for sometime?"
"Maybe that just isn't enough."
"Even we aren't enough for you?"
Cloud didn't answer.
"Sorry for asking some strange things."
"Don't apologize. It's my problem."
Cloud closed his eyes.
"Lets work hard together."
Cloud didn't answer.

Do you think that Cloud actually did hear Tifa asking him “Do you love me?”? I think that is possible because he had a “dubious look on his face”. Then of course people would ask we didn’t answer. But I believe he actually did it:
As Tifa noticed that Cloud woke up she changed her question quickly in “Do you love Marlene?” So let us assume that Cloud heard BOTH questions. Maybe he started a psychological game with her. I mean as he said "Yeah. But sometimes I don't know how to approach her." he maybe actually referenced to Tifa and not to Marlene. I think this would fit in the context of the story. We know that Cloud already confirmed under the Highwind that their feelings match. But he didn’t used words for it. And now Cloud and Tifa had problems. So it makes sense that Tifa finally wanted to hear if he loves her or not. But I guess it is not easy for Cloud to talk about such things. So he just pretended that he talked about Marlene.
I think this is one way to interpret this dialogue.
What do you think?

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
I think Cloud is a pedo and he was talking about Marlene to recover from the heartbreak of losing Priscilla.

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
Hi, I hope you guys will understand my English.
I would like to talk about the “do you love me?”-Dialogue from “Case of Tifa”.
So I guess it is the best to post the complete dialogue first:

Do you think that Cloud actually did hear Tifa asking him “Do you love me?”? I think that is possible because he had a “dubious look on his face”. Then of course people would ask we didn’t answer. But I believe he actually did it:
As Tifa noticed that Cloud woke up she changed her question quickly in “Do you love Marlene?” So let us assume that Cloud heard BOTH questions. Maybe he started a psychological game with her. I mean as he said "Yeah. But sometimes I don't know how to approach her." he maybe actually referenced to Tifa and not to Marlene. I think this would fit in the context of the story. We know that Cloud already confirmed under the Highwind that their feelings match. But he didn’t used words for it. And now Cloud and Tifa had problems. So it makes sense that Tifa finally wanted to hear if he loves her or not. But I guess it is not easy for Cloud to talk about such things. So he just pretended that he talked about Marlene.
I think this is one way to interpret this dialogue.
What do you think?

This makes me want to have an LTD right here on the table. 2006 style.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
Null.

You never call, you never write.

Baby, if it's something I did, I can change.

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
I WROTE YOU 89 TIMES.

... then I gave up and searched for the real Casarbi in the gondola. :awesome:

cReo

HRH The Prince of Hell
AKA
_=Taige=_
i agree with darc.. i mean, Cloud answered this...."Yeah. But sometimes I don't know how to approach her"....if he is referring to Marlene, does that mean he doesn't know how to approach a 10 year-old kid?,:huh: weird....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom