• Dead

Votes: 12 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vendel

Banned
Babble Fish said:
Why do Clerith use the pretext that Final Fantasy VII is a fantasy world therefore relationships should be fantasy based?

Are they really that narrow minded?

...You're new to this, aren't you? ^^

They aren't narrow minded. They are SINGLE minded. They are 'die for our ship' and Materia Jesus slaves. They are cultish and delusional, with pink sprinkles of self-insert sueitis and the occasional fandom seizure. They have the amazing ability to talk out both sides of their mouths and their asses SIMULTANEOUSLY.

Oh, and logic burns them.

Ⓐaron said:
Yes.

This has been another edition of Simple Answers to Simple Questions.

The_More_You_Know.jpg

Babble Fish

Rookie Adventurer
Actually, I'm not very new. I always end up offending them with my profane commentary and call me immature.

They always prosecute me of typing with spontaneous caps and numbers. :(

aerithliveson.gif

They're so old fashioned. A guy can't have a particular feeling for a girl or have them in their consciousness without having his cock swelling with blood.

EDIT: Oh, I forgot Aerith is dead. LOL No wonder why she's in his consciousness, that usually what happens when you see some one die.

Last edited:

KissTheRain

reality is a prison
AKA
jailbait
Besides if you think Tifa and Cloud act like a couple your retarded.
O M G, I so agree! Cloud and Aerith act waaay more like a couple like that optional date they had and how in Maiden of the Planet (you know the novel not written by the real creators, but mind you was "supervised" c: ) Aerith said she loved him more than Zack. Fuck nobody seems to get it these days....

ALSO, official art by someone on Square http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080104030849/finalfantasy/images/5/5e/Amano_Cloud_%26_Aerith.jpg

They don't love each other, so they adopted a child together!
Heeelllo, haven't you heard the set up before? Girls get themselves pregnant to save relationships, while Cloud lacking female genitalia is forced to adopt to keep it going. DUH.

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
Aldo is faaar from new to the LTD lololz

and also I don't really think Cloud and Tifa are in endless love, but I do think it's entirely possible in FFVII land to have dysfunctional relationships. I don't think them being unhappy AUTOMATICALLY RULES OUT them being in love, and I think that's a really stupid assumption.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
...You're new to this, aren't you? ^^

They aren't narrow minded. They are SINGLE minded. They are 'die for our ship' and Materia Jesus slaves. They are cultish and delusional, with pink sprinkles of self-insert sueitis and the occasional fandom seizure. They have the amazing ability to talk out both sides of their mouths and their asses SIMULTANEOUSLY.

Oh, and logic burns them.

I don't disagree with any of this but... do you have a bigger picture of the image in your sig? :D You know a FULL picture?

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
O M G, I so agree! Cloud and Aerith act waaay more like a couple like that optional date they had and how in Maiden of the Planet (you know the novel not written by the real creators, but mind you was "supervised" c: ) Aerith said she loved him more than Zack. Fuck nobody seems to get it these days....

I know. And it's not like she ever did anything to invalidate that idea, like summoning Zack by thinking of Cloud or realizing as she looked at him what she saw in Cloud.
Never happened.

ALSO, official art by someone on Square http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080104030849/finalfantasy/images/5/5e/Amano_Cloud_%26_Aerith.jpg

Ah yes, the incontrovertible proof of preproduction Amano art. It is why I know Lenne and Faris are lezzing it up and Cloud has a thing for things on four legs.
And that Aerith was schtupping Sephypoo.

Heeelllo, haven't you heard the set up before? Girls get themselves pregnant to save relationships, while Cloud lacking female genitalia is forced to adopt to keep it going. DUH.

Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, Cloud LACKING female genetalia?

Aldo is faaar from new to the LTD lololz

and also I don't really think Cloud and Tifa are in endless love, but I do think it's entirely possible in FFVII land to have dysfunctional relationships. I don't think them being unhappy AUTOMATICALLY RULES OUT them being in love, and I think that's a really stupid assumption.

Dude, the majority of relationships, even when they're working, are dysfunctional.
And given Cloud and Tifa's utter lack of relationship history, they ain't doing half bad for hitting the ground at speed.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Dude, the majority of relationships, even when they're working, are dysfunctional
If their relationship is the best example of a realistic relationship, I rather be alone. =___= I wouldn't be able to stand the lieing, hiding secrets behind their backs, and having to chase after my boyfriend because he doesn't like to be at home with me. I don't want to force anyone to stay by my side while they are completely unhappy.

:awesome:

Yea. Amano's art style is suppose to be 'olden' and 'lolmystic', when in reality it sucks.

SQUALL X SELPHIE. Now thiers a twist in the EPIC LOVE STORY of SquallXRinoa canon.

Btw Faris X Lenna IS Canon. At least the way I was fantasizing things...

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT THINKS AMANO ART IS UGLY???

I suppose I except too much artistically when I can't draw for shit.

You're also looking at a particular period in a particular style that he's not even using any longer.
Also, expect, not except.

If their relationship is the best example of a realistic relationship, I rather be alone. =___= I wouldn't be able to stand the lieing, hiding secrets behind their backs, and having to chase after my boyfriend because he doesn't like to be at home with me. I don't want to force anyone to stay by my side while they are completely unhappy.

Then why are you still here?

Yea. Amano's art style is suppose to be 'olden' and 'lolmystic', when in reality it sucks.

It is? It does? Which style? Man's got 40 years of career now, and his work runs the gamet from Fucking Awesome to something I probably wouldn't look twice at.

SQUALL X SELPHIE. Now thiers a twist in the EPIC LOVE STORY of SquallXRinoa canon.

1. Their, not thier.
2. In this case, there, not their.
3. QuistisXSelphie is bettar.

Btw Faris X Lenna IS Canon. At least the way I was fantasizing things...

Siscest FTW?

1. Their, not thier.2. In this case, there, not their.3. QuistisXSelphie is bettar.

Screw you I'm tired. And yes it is.

Siscest FTW?

I was hooked at the busty comment or w/e it was when Faeris was all 'im a man lol'. Besides Amano drew it in his shitty artstyle. So HAH Canon.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Sure I guess. You're my son afterall and I love you dearly. <3

LOL RLY? MOM DIDN'T ACT ALL STRANGE?

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Does she still look like this?

rurouni_kenshin_-_yukishiro_tomoe_02.png

She was a little mad after I said we'd be going for vacation.... And she said that you were a girl damn it. A GIRL!

Edit: Yes I'm the god damned devil himself to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom