• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
My brother's a Clerith apparently :monster:

But only kinda, he hasn't played the games.. he just knows the characters from my videos, but he likes Cloud and Aerith as a couple better than Cloud and Tifa. He even became a fan of Aerith on face book and said it sucks that she dies. I want him to play the game now, or at LEAST watch the movie.

It'd be funny if he became a full fledged Clerith and we argued IRL. But I guess that's what siblings do anyway :monster:

Vendel

Banned
My brother's a Clerith apparently :monster:

But only kinda, he hasn't played the games.. he just knows the characters from my videos, but he likes Cloud and Aerith as a couple better than Cloud and Tifa. He even became a fan of Aerith on face book and said it sucks that she dies. I want him to play the game now, or at LEAST watch the movie.

It'd be funny if he became a full fledged Clerith and we argued IRL. But I guess that's what siblings do anyway :monster:

:quadfacepalm:

Lol. Debating the LT IRL is surprising 4000x funner than on forums imo. I have Clerith friends of all degrees, but have never wanted to smack a bitch like I have online.

Tone of voice matters. So if your brother does debate with you Quex think of the brightside. Then he can't pull the 'I have a life and dont get on the internet 24/7 card' AND you could even hunt him down. I have tested such methods- They work.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I had an IRL LTD debate once. I won. My response to their 'deep and caring side' and 'being there in spirit despite being dead' ??

Chilldhood friend, affectionate friendship, vow to protect...

And boobs.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
People debate IRL? ShuShu do these people NOT know of the "Feelings of desire" or "The one that I love?"

also now I'm curious

I dunno why I was thinking of this but what is everyone's trump card? Like you debate back and forth then finally you post that one quote, or that one scene that makes it all come together and, maybe even, leaves your opponent speechless. I'm aware that usually it's a lot of stuff that comes together and not one quote can stand alone, but I'm curious if there's one thing that you favor that you feel really puts the final nail in the coffin so to speak. I wanna hear your guy's first before I post mine :awesome:

EDIT
*hopes no one saw that typo :shifty:*

Last edited:
Well IRL all my Clerith friends are ladies, though two of them are supportive of Cloti Canon since ACC and the Ultimania, I do have one really good stubborn one.

Yes they are up to speed on the compilation. Lol. They all argue rather well without feeling the need to demonize Tifa, or CloudXTifa, so like an actual rational fucking debator.

My trump card always is from the actual game, since thats where I saw the relationship as Canon. I didnt need ACC or Ultimania to see it. Cloud treats Tifa very personal, and when he unoptionally says only Tifa's attitude matters to him, and that she supports him, later with her actually supporting him in his time of need.

You don't show that much depth and affection between two people who arent in love. It would be a waste of time.

Last edited:

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
my friends don't care about canon

well, most of them don't care about... shipping in general. or FFVII.

but me and Zee and my bff Erin all think C/T is mostly a shit pairing and like C/A better and don't care. NOT THAT WE TALK ABOUT IT ANYWAYS? okay that's a lie Zee and I talk about it sometimes but it's just us agreeing with each other and making fun of the LTD.

seriously I would be mortified if 90% of the people in my life found out I've actually spent hours of my time arguing about fucking pixels.

Last edited:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
seriously 90% of the people in my life I would be mortified if they found out I've actually spent hours of my life arguing about fucking pixels.
Nice to see you finally concede that Cloud and Tifa had sex under the highwind :awesome:

Vendel

Banned
Nice to see you finally concede that Cloud and Tifa had sex under the highwind :awesome:

funny-pictures-cat-giggles-teehee1.jpg

seriously 90% of the people in my life I would be mortified if they found out I've actually spent hours of my life arguing about fucking pixels.

Im sure the same could be said about arguing anything oneself has no personal interest in. For me thats Politics.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
People debate IRL? ShuShu do these people NOT know of the "Feelings of desire" or "The one that I love?"

also now I'm curious

I dunno why I was thinking of this but what is everyone's trump card? Like you debate back and forth then finally you post that one quote, or that one scene that makes it all come together and, maybe even, leaves your opponent speechless. I'm aware that usually it's a lot of stuff that comes together and not one quote can stand alone, but I'm curious if there's one thing that you favor that you feel really puts the final nail in the coffin so to speak. I wanna hear your guy's first before I post mine :awesome:

EDIT
*hopes no one saw that typo :shifty:*

Maybe I did. Maybe I didn't.

Anyways, I don't really argue IRL. Done it once. Wound up being more on 'Did he love Aerith?' rather than 'Does he love Tifa?'
I've kvetched about it IRL though. Mostly because it's fucking hilarious.

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
Im sure the same could be said about arguing anything oneself has no personal interest in. For me thats Politics.
But politics are extremely relevant to the world and the welfare of others.

pixels are relevant to nothing.

Last edited:
But politics is extremely relevant to the world and the welfare of others.pixels are relevant to nothing.

Not really. Two people arguing politics over the internet or IRL changes nothing for the world or its welfare. I personally wouldnt spend a minute gossiping over who said what or who should 'be in charge' because tbh, idc.

A personal subject while yes irrelevant to the world, has sentimental value. Which makes all the difference.

Arguing in general can be seen as irrelevant. It wont stop it from happening though, nor does it discredit a persons personal drive to do so.

Last edited:

Eerie

Fire and Blood
I lulzed IRL about it once. A colleague told me "Cloud wanted to hook up with Aerith, but she died, so he hooked up with Tifa instead". There you have the opinion of an absolutely non-shipper at all [he also ranted about Aerith making him do a trolley and then criticizing it with Zack, mind you], I'd even say, someone who didn't look very deep in FFVII or its characters XD

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Once, I had a friend IRL who liked Clerith, but I found out his true dark secret: he thought Clephiroth was canon. So I argued Clack as the real, true canon, it got heated and he punched me.

Clack/Clephiroth LTD is srs fucking bizniz.

Raquelborn

"I slice your ass in 4."
AKA
Raq, Raquel.
I was paired up with another gap year student to man a stall at a local university's open day. He was trying to convince me to play Devil May Cry so I asked him about FFVII and the LTD came up...

He basically said he thought Aerith was Cloud's soul mate, but Tifa's the ideal woman he ended up with for life. I didn't shove quotes in his face though, he probably would have thought I was a freak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom