Not open for further replies.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
::saves all the FangxVanille images::

Tres, just saw your latest post at TNC.

Marry me.

I've just been waiting for you to ask, hon.

Speaking of that post, by the way, since it will inevitably get deleted, here's screenshots:
http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/5537/capiscali1.jpg
http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/7228/capiscali2.jpg
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/9646/capiscali3.jpg

Twist what they don't like- ignore what they can't twist, cry bias on what they can't ignore.

It's like their version of "God grant us the serenity to accept the things we cannot change, the courage to change the things we can, and the wisdom to know the difference."

6wHs3.jpg

Ho shit! That's fucking great!

In fact, make the hot pants a micro skirt, and that's undoubtedly the best Rinoa image ever. But even as it is, it might be.

HO SHIT.

Back in 15 minutes.

Last edited:

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
Here you go Drake, I assume this is the one that merits marriage proposals.

http://z14.invisionfree.com/The_Northern_Crater/index.php?showtopic=927&st=15

Hmmm.....

Cali. MagitekElite. Capricorn. Whatever you prefer to be called.

Is there a particular reason that you're asking the same questions all over again -- as though you're a different person asking them -- that you've already asked elsewhere?

The "We're sisters" explanation only works so many times another account with the same IP starts posting.
Considering my history and the Terra incident, I think I'M the one with the right to marriage here. ;p

Seriously, that's how she works. I forget the names but she has two or three accounts on YouTube, all friends with each other.

HO SHIT.

Back in 15 minutes.

Marry me, Tres, and I'll be 20.

Last edited:

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Hey Tres, when you're done fapping over that mistletoe pic, we start a new LTD over all the people trying to marry you. I can't pick a canon pair out of all the options, so I suggest you go with polygamy :monster:

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
Hey Tres, when you're done fapping over that mistletoe pic, we start a new LTD over all the people trying to marry you. I can't pick a canon pair out of all the options, so I suggest you go with polygamy :monster:

No no. If we start an LTD thread, we all know what the title is.

"LTD - Do Tifa and Aerith love Cloud, or each other?"

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
And if it's each other, what effect does this have on Clerra?

Clerra is already canon. Aerti just makes the two rejected ladies happy too.

Amusingly even to me, in my Clerra fanfic for Dissidia I've pretty much avoided the LT on both counts. Aerith just someone "very important" to Cloud, while when Terra directly asked about Tifa, Cloud replies their relationship is "complicated", but acknowledges her and the kids as his family. The only time I nail down a specific is when Cloud says he and Tifa aren't married, which as far as we know is true.

Last edited:

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Gross. Well maybe when she's done with them she can run off to find Tifa and Aerith and get in on it.

Edit: Why does the thread seem to go silent whenever I am around for more than a few seconds? :monster:

Last edited:

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
Yeesh, Tres will thank ANY post huh? I can post just about anything and Tres will thank it.

TIGHT NIPPLE CHEEKS GET WARM IN MIAMI WATER!

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Considering my history and the Terra incident, I think I'M the one with the right to marriage here. ;p

You're far too well-behaved of a girl for me. I need a whore.

And since Bella's got the big tits ... :awesome:

You read my mind.

You know, if Cloud had picked that route from the beginning, this fandom would have gotten along so much better these past 12 years. :awesome:

Yeesh, Tres will thank ANY post huh? I can post just about anything and Tres will thank it.

Guess I'm just a slut like that. :awesome:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
lol

Is it bad that that pic makes me want to get kind of all... nitpicky about how it is drawn? :/

Also I got kind of bitchy at TNC. Why did I go in there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom