Votes: 96 88.9%
  • Dead

Votes: 12 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

crack

Donator
I have a scanlations of Mother on my hard drive, and once upon a time there was a translation of Young Love and Innocence around (I think I once had scanlations of Innocence)... but who knows where they are now. :c I can barely find them in Japanese anymore, ever since the site went down.
I WOULD BE FOREVER GRATEFUL IF YOU GAVE ME THE SCANLATIONS FOR MOTHER.

I remember there was a mediafire link to the scanlations for Innocence, but I was too lazy to download it at the time. :awesome: I think they got involved with another fandom? Not sure. It's always depressing when your favorite doujinshi circles disappear. :<

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
You weren't being bitchy, you were being honest.

True. But knowing Shroudy I've probably just created a reason to close the thread. :P

Seriously, someone needs to tell him/her/them/it to stop closing everything single thread that has strong cloti evidence gets only slightly heated.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Last edited:

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
I WOULD BE FOREVER GRATEFUL IF YOU GAVE ME THE SCANLATIONS FOR MOTHER.

I remember there was a mediafire link to the scanlations for Innocence, but I was too lazy to download it at the time. :awesome: I think they got involved with another fandom? Not sure. It's always depressing when your favorite doujinshi circles disappear. :<

FFFFUCK I CAN'T FIND THEM. I bet it's on one of my USB sticks. I know it's on the internet though, give me a second to do some digging.

yeah, I think I actually downloaded them but I've switched computers like 80 times since then. ;; Did they move fandom? I kind of hope so, I always assumed they'd just disbanded. The site died a few years ago and it's pretty hard to find anything by them in circulation. ;; It really is depressing.

Isabella

Your Mom
Exactly, Drake. I now appreciate your joke, which is why I changed my opinion from Fail to Win.

I still think we need some body-shots right here in the thread. Isabella, you were described as a big-boobed whore, volunteer? :awesome: I'm sure Tres won't mind, he's going all polygamist anyway.

I'm only a whore for one man. Or for the right price. :awesome:

crack

Donator
True. But knowing Shroudy I've probably just created a reason to close the thread. :P
I'm pretty sure the thread would have been closed anyways. :monster:

Seriously, someone needs to tell him/her/them/it to stop closing everything single thread that has strong cloti evidence gets only slightly heated.
The thread will most likely be closed because no one can argue against the evidence, I'm afraid. Hopefully, the proof won't be completely ignored.

FFFFUCK I CAN'T FIND THEM. I bet it's on one of my USB sticks. I know it's on the internet though, give me a second to do some digging.

yeah, I think I actually downloaded them but I've switched computers like 80 times since then. ;; Did they move fandom? I kind of hope so, I always assumed they'd just disbanded. The site died a few years ago and it's pretty hard to find anything by them in circulation. ;; It really is depressing.
THANK YOU <3

The circle may have disbanded, but last I heard from them they were starting a new circle from a different fandom, although, I'm not sure what it is.

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
this thread needs to be renamed

LESBIANS, round 1: This time, we post pictures.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
The thread will most likely be closed because no one can argue against the evidence, I'm afraid. Hopefully, the proof won't be completely ignored.

Oh it will be ignored. PYT thinks we've all conspired to trick everyone (as if we'd put in the effort), which she probably tells everyone as a front to hide her out right denial, and Shroudy will diligently stalk every thread, looking for any evidence that might be too strong. Because when you make a good point you aren't really making a good point, you're being mean and bashing everyone. :P

Because as I'm sure everyone realizes by now, TNC was not created as a place for people to debate freely, it was created as a place where a few rabid shipper people from CxA could come and pwn the Cloti threat, which seems to have backfired. lol

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Here we are! Through the magic of Roxio Photosuite, the forementioned pic of FF ladies in bathing suits, without naughty nude Terra!

http://i443.photobucket.com/albums/qq156/DrakeClawfang/FFChicks.jpg?t=1264237473

Editing not really necessary.

Oh it will be ignored. PYT thinks we've all conspired to trick everyone (as if we'd put in the effort), which she probably tells everyone as a front to hide her out right denial, and Shroudy will diligently stalk every thread, looking for any evidence that might be too strong. Because when you make a good point you aren't really making a good point, you're being mean and bashing everyone. :P

Because as I'm sure everyone realizes by now, TNC was not created as a place for people to debate freely, it was created as a place where a few rabid shipper people from CxA could come and pwn the Cloti threat, which seems to have backfired. lol

Give the lady a prize. TNC is a place where hardline party pinkers can go to argue while feeling safe.
Remember, all the rules have the unwritten extra clause 'except when done by a loyal Clerith.'
It's especially hilarious that Cali thinks it's a conspiracy given her dishonest past, present, and likely future.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names

You are so hot right now.

crack

Donator
Oh it will be ignored. PYT things we've all conspired to trick everyone, which she probably tells everyone as a front to hide her out right denial, and Shroudy will diligently stalk every thread, looking for any evidence that might be too strong. Because when you make a good point you aren't really making a good point, you're being mean and bashing everyone. :P
One thing that was really irritating was the fact that PYT was completely ignoring what I was saying at one point - if she wants respect, she's going to have to work a lot harder to get it. I don't think she'd appreciate being ignored either, but then again, it's not like she would be able to come up with a good comeback with all my posts. :awesome: But like you said, the ball is in their court; although Quexinos is a staff member there, as well as a few other Clotis, I feel as though they really get no say to this. The irony of this situation is that originally, the thread was dominated by Cleriths and they wouldn't tolerate any Clotis; but now, it's the complete opposite, and now they have to make the rules ~stricter~ so they don't get owned.

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
WHERE ARE FANGU AND VANIRA

FFXIII__Fang_and_Vanille_Color_by_LilyEyes.jpg

Larger version.

FFXIII__Fang_and_Vanille_Color_by_LilyEyes.jpg

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I thought nudity wasn't allowed?

In that case, original version.

http://hyakkidour4n.deviantart.com/art/FF-Square-Enix-final-plan-80065184

She may be naked but she isn't anatomically correct, so it's okay.

Give the lady a prize.

I'd like to thank my mama and Jesus.

TNC is a place where hardline party pinkers can go to argue while feeling safe.
Remember, all the rules have the unwritten extra clause 'except when done by a loyal Clerith.'

Exactly.

It's especially hilarious that Cali thinks it's a conspiracy given her dishonest past, present, and likely future.

What exactly has she done?

You are so hot right now.

:kiss:

One thing that was really irritating was the fact that PYT was completely ignoring what I was saying at one point - if she wants respect, she's going to have to work a lot harder to get it. I don't think she'd appreciate being ignored either, but then again, it's not like she would be able to come up with a good comeback with all my posts. :awesome: But like you said, the ball is in their court; although Quexinos is a staff member there, as well as a few other Clotis, I feel as though they really get no say to this. The irony of this situation is that originally, the thread was dominated by Cleriths and they wouldn't tolerate any Clotis; but now, it's the complete opposite, and now they have to make the rules ~stricter~ so they don't get owned.

Exactly exactly exactly.

Also sometimes I feel like poor Quex is just a pawn. Or, at least that was their intent. I don't think they expected her ability to hold her own and fight, but if they booted her it would only show their true selves. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom