• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
lol

Is it bad that that pic makes me want to get kind of all... nitpicky about how it is drawn? :/

Also I got kind of bitchy at TNC. Why did I go in there?

lol no, the angles are a little funny. But Tifa has DAT ASS, so who cares rite? :monster:

also I'm not touching TNC, it is looking like an asplosion of drama.

TRES IF YOU EVER COME BACK FROM THE WARZONE I'LL GIVE YOU MORE FANGxVANILLE

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Oh, sorry, here you go:

ohsnap.jpg

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT!

New LTD discussion - The mess of KH LTs. Riku-Kairi-Sora, Roxas-Xion-Axel, Terra-Aqua-Ven. Pick one and let's chat!

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
KH bores me. I'm sorry, I'm no doubt unpopular for it, but... neh. Rather than jump straight into a new LTD, let's celebrate the end of this one! Won't be the first time for most of you, but that's no reason to quit!

So, who volunteers for body-shots? :awesome:

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
Squall/Aerith/Cloud.

OT3 of the fucking century. :monster:

oh lawdy I want some fanfiction now

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Actually it's completely your fault.

If that doesn't float you boat, you can fight alongside Jack Sparrow against Barbossa.

Yes, that was much cooler. I still despise KH. But FFS Drake, that was not the important part of my post! Body-shots! Still lookin' for volunteers. :monster:

Isabella

Your Mom
You're far too well-behaved of a girl for me. I need a whore.

And since Bella's got the big tits ... :awesome:
You think you're man enough for me? :monster:

@Tennyo: don't feel bad for being harsh. She had it coming. Not because she's a clerith, but because she's so dishonest and manipulative. Which is why I hope Q hasn't deleted those posts (I haven't checked). This isn't about big mean clotis beating up on a clerith, it's about a trouble-making young lady who needs to know she's not fooling anyone.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
It occurs to me that you meant that the girls in the pic were volunteers. If so, Fail is replaced with Win.

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
I can never find good translations of their doujinshi's. :'<

I have a scanlations of Mother on my hard drive, and once upon a time there was a translation of Young Love and Innocence around (I think I once had scanlations of Innocence)... but who knows where they are now. :c I can barely find them in Japanese anymore, ever since the site went down.

Although I did just buy Rain, one of the un-scanned Junk*Garden works. :monster:

god now that I think of it I really want Innocence and Young Love on my hard drive. FFFF JUNK GARDEN WHERE DID YOU GO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom