• Dead

Votes: 12 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eerie

Fire and Blood
@Fighter: I didn't read them at all *iz just lurking to kill timez XD*

@Celes: I was thinking the same, RLY XD I couldn't help but remember the v1 of this thread, where I kept reading about TNC that had closed, and all the cleriths getting butthurt over facts XD It's the same pattern haha XD

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Okay I got him to allow a new version of the thread, hopefully the pattern doesn't continue :monster:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
If they do, more victory for me.

Also, Shroudy, if you WANT to improve C/T and C/A relations, the first thing you should do is EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOU'RE DOING IN GENERAL.

Fuck DAMMIT, Quex, that new thread isn't going to help.
I say 'HI!' and goddamn Dupella thinks I called Jihad on her whole fucking family.

Not that Dupella is in the mind to actually debate. Nope, she's trotting out the already tired canard of 'It could mean they was FRIENDZ!'

You know what's sad about this?
I just remembered. Awhile back, there was a statement by a pinker that the U20 had 'a list of all the canon couples and C/T wasn't on it, but if they were, that would prove it'
Now we not only know that that pinker was either lying or ignorant, but also we confirm, YET AGAIN, that the fundamentalist pinker will move the goddamn goalposts at a second's notice, even in the middle of their own argument, to make C/T lose and C/A win.

Last edited:

KissTheRain

reality is a prison
AKA
jailbait
My god I just don't understand how people can still pull the confirmation of friendship bs, has anyone figured it out yet. Too bad I can't say that at TNC it would count as insulting or asking someone to debate, which is almost as bad as asking someone for their sources. 9.9

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Fuck DAMMIT, Quex, that new thread isn't going to help.
I say 'HI!' and goddamn Dupella thinks I called Jihad on her whole fucking family.
... DUPELLA XD

Ryu, I understand the frustration, but it's either this kind of discussion or none at all. I can't do anything here, this is not my decision, it's not my forum. My hands are tied. I'm not going to betray his trust for this.

I can't tell you what to do. Do whatever you feel the need to do I guess, that's all.

Splintered

unsavory tart
any news or OFFICIAL STATEMENT from the Pinkers yet?...
I'm only here because I want to see the eventual counter essay. Last time it inspired rage, but I think I'm going to be amused with this one.

Circlejerking is only fun for awhile anyway.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
FYI they're saying what I countered in my video that I wish they'd watch :(

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
SHUT DOWN EVERYTHING

also do people still want lesbians?

lol, why am i even asking OF COURSE YOU DO:

aeti27.png

aeti26.png

aeti24.jpg

aeti9-1.jpg

aeti5-1.jpg

I haven't even started on my Fang/Vanille collection oh god

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Don't be silly Quex, they can't watch the video. That'd show how predictably loony they are.

Also, that last lesbian pic in the set Zee just posted is perfect for the current situation. Tifa cries in sympathy, because Aerith's supporters lost the LTD even if they won't admit it ever ever ever. But Aerith smiles and comforts her, cause she loved Zack anyway. :awesome:

Last edited:

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
ROFL thanks for getting us back on topic Zee

It's what I do baby, it's what I do. Plus I think we can all agree this is far more interesting than pinker essays, yus?

Have some Fang/Vanille you guys:

fangvanille30.jpg

fangvanille12.gif

fangvanille33.jpg

fangvanille11.png

fangvanille8.jpg

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
Also, Shroudy, if you WANT to improve C/T and C/A relations, the first thing you should do is EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOU'RE DOING IN GENERAL.

Eh, isn't this that same dick who stalks threads and shows up to troll once or twice a year? Is he like the Hillary Clinton of fandom now?

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
One of these days, I'm gonna have to speak to these people you all refer to, such as Shroudy. Cause in all honesty, they sound like the sort of batshit crazy village idiot that stands in traffic waving their penis at cars.

Fighter

Pro Adventurer
Eh, isn't this that same dick who stalks threads and shows up to troll once or twice a year? Is he like the Hillary Clinton of fandom now?

He is the guy with the talent to use many words and yet say nothing. I admire his dedication really. :lol:

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
One of these days, I'm gonna have to speak to these people you all refer to, such as Shroudy. Cause in all honesty, they sound like the sort of batshit crazy village idiot that stands in traffic waving their penis at cars.

Holy shit, I snorted.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
What, you've never had an adorable sheep watch you and your girlfriend make out?

No, but that's not the creepy part. Its the look on their face, its just... odd. And kinda evil looking. Like they're plotting to maim and devour the sheep alive, the have kinky lesbian sex while bathing in its blood. :no:

Eerie

Fire and Blood
I'm like you, I stayed far away from the FFVII fandom, so I only heard of them through this thread, you know XD

Although? i'm still wondering if that "Cali" is the one I know in the Bleach fandom [since that one ALSO loves Clerith and thinks it's canon]. Which, if true, will definitely make me laugh. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom