Pyongwink.gif

Damn, I can't see it, it's blocked where I am! ><

wut?

Seriously?

How's this?

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
@ Grudge: Is that your OTP? :awesome:

@ Drake: Good! That vid is where Vendel got the Hips Don't Lie thing. Means that Aerith be backin' with packin'. :P

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Eh, why not. Sounds like a hot ship. ;)

A very hot ship;) Then yes, this is my OTP :awesome: Everyone take note, Tennyone'sGrudge is canon.

On a related note, Tennyo has exactly 777 thanks, duck and cover till the All Lucky 7's frenzy ends.

Edit: Nevermind, I thanked her for jumping on my ship (innuendo :awesome:) so we're safe once more :D

Last edited:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves

Okay I worked hard on that... thoughts? Please... I'm desperate for attention :(

Eerie

Fire and Blood
Just a note, to give a translation from someone who's outside fandom - lol, took him time to remember that FFVII was a game XD Credits to spacecat, who was tired and barely got arsed to translate it, so it's not perfect either:

The Date at the Golden Saucer
Cloud is given an invite from a party member. Who comes with the invite is determined by Cloud's behaviour.

Night before the final battle
Because of Tifa, Cloud recovers himself. Before the battle with Sephiroth, it is conveyed without spoken words that he and Tifa feel the same about one another.

And that's from someone who had to be told things like "Gold Saucer" XD He was very ?___? at the "because of Tifa, Cloud recovers himself" lol XD

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
:D you can't make me feel good by saying stuff like that :D
So shut up :joy:

Now the ironic part, I got the Highwind scene pic from

get ready...

Clerith.com :awesomonster:

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
I commented.

:D you can't make me feel good by saying stuff like that :D
So shut up :joy:

Now the ironic part, I got the Highwind scene pic from

get ready...

Clerith.com :awesomonster:

You took the shot from Clerith.com and therefore the vid doesn't count and all evidence in it doesn't count either. kthxbai

Last edited:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Really the only way out of this one is if they can twist the Highwind scene to be Clerith... and even I don't think they can do that.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Shut up. Not joking. Excuse me for not putting a perverted joke into every post.

EDIT - Sorry, forgot. WHO WANTS TO SEE A CHARCOAL DRAWING OF MY DICK!?

Dude. I didn't take it personally when you told me I fail and such.

You thanked Quex's perverted vag joke, but suddenly mine is a problem? That's called hypocrisy, Drake, and it seems to be coming around just because you didn't get my original "more tasteful than I expected" joke, and I pointed it out. Which is also hypocrisy considering our earlier body-shots convo.

Usually I think you're pretty cool, but FFS, uncool man.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom