• Living

Votes: 96 88.9%
  • Dead

Votes: 12 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I didn't stay away from the fandom on purpose Syn, I didn't have internet access back when FFVII was first around, and later on I just didn't think of it. But, we're still largely the same with regards to just hearing about this stuff.

Still, the case of the two "Cali"s seems likely to be too much a coincidence to be believed. I'd give 5-1 odds its the same one.

Splintered

unsavory tart
Took them a while. :D

So now, anyone with years of arguing cloti are PLATONIC FAMILY/FRIENDS/ROOMMATES/COMPLETE STRANGERS going to admit they were wrong? Anyone?
My "There is no such thing as canon" foundation has been shaken to its core, yes. Now that the pillars of my existence have crumbled, I need to go out and meditate the meaning of my life.

Or I will eat a bagel and download things illegally from the internet.

(the last part of this is a lie. I hate bagels.)

1146477104hako_2005_22.jpg

Damia-FF7-Entangled.jpg

FF7__XXXmas____yaoi_warning___by_pr.jpg

ff7_renorudemanip.jpg

ljh.jpg

C-c-c-combobreaker. Just wanted to make everyone in this thread uncomfortable.

I tried my hardest to find strange Hojo yaoi but I turned up with nothing.

I know it exists, I've seen it.

I'm like you, I stayed far away from the FFVII fandom, so I only heard of them through this thread, you know XD

Although? i'm still wondering if that "Cali" is the one I know in the Bleach fandom [since that one ALSO loves Clerith and thinks it's canon]. Which, if true, will definitely make me laugh. XD
Actually, Bleach does sound like something I've heard her rant about before, so maybe you have met Dupella or whatever name Ryu just made up which I love him for.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Dude, Splintered! I don't even like yaoi and a couple of those were kinda cool. But, to make you happy.

*deep breath* AGH dear gods my eyes my eyes!

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Wow every single thread is getting close at TNC, somebody should tell that Shroudy dude that closing threads is not gonna make what happened dissapear

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
lol @ THEY SHOW BOTH COUPLE SO BOTH ARE CANON!
Told you they'd say that.

WHY WON'T ANYONE WATCH MY VIDEO :( :(

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
There really isn't any drama, the threads get close too fast for any to get going.

I watched your vid Quex.

Eerie

Fire and Blood
Yeah. Because player's action totally match Cloud's feelings. Like, DUH. So now, it's canon that Cloud calls Aerith a slums drunkard. I've decided. XD

crack

Donator
Lol, wow. So because I spoke my opinion all of a sudden I'm breaking the rules, and was warned for saying that Cloti was canon?

That's utter bullshit, I never insulted any members, nor did I mock anyone there. I simply stated what I thought, and it's very relevant to what this thread is about. If there were more Clerith members, maybe I would have been assed to add what this thread was about, but seeing that every single thread is getting closed, I don't see what was so bad about me stating that I thought Cloti was canon. If that's breaking the rules, then the Northern Crater is even shitter with it's rules than I thought.

Wow every single thread is getting close at TNC, somebody should tell that Shroudy dude that closing threads is not gonna make what happened dissapear
Even speaking your opinion there now is ~breaking the rules~.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
I watched your vid Quex.
I mean the Cleriths....

HERE IT IS AGAIN FOR YOU LURKERS:

I address that very same argument about why it doesn't matter that CxA's date is shown. Come on at least be a little arsed here.

crackitlackin1 said:
I don't disagree that things have gotten very strict, but you can rant and rave about Cleriths anywhere, just not at TNC. Sorry but my hands are tied.

Last edited:

crack

Donator
I don't disagree that things have gotten very strict, but you can rant and rave about Cleriths anywhere, just not at TNC.
Riiiight, because saying Cloti is canon after watching your video is a very MEAN AND CRUEL INSULT TO CLERITHS.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Yeah. Because player's action totally match Cloud's feelings. Like, DUH. So now, it's canon that Cloud calls Aerith a slums drunkard. I've decided. XD

I agree, Aerith is the slum drunkard, as I too said that once. She's still drunk in the Lifestream during CoLSW, which is why she starts calling Cloud koibito. The Cleriths were close, she's not crazy, just shit-faced. :lol:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Riiiight, because saying Cloti is canon after watching your video is a very MEAN AND CRUEL INSULT TO CLERITHS.

Maybe ask Shroudy what about your statement was so bad (without the word fuck)... and you said that after watching my video?

:D I don't care that you say nice things about my hard work :joy:

Splintered

unsavory tart
I think that image was very deliberately placed in there to show that Aerith was a significant romantic interest. Because she was.

But in the end, Cloud and Aerith despite what they "had" (quotations because their relationship in of itself is debatable and show significance of the past tense) has smaller impact that the Cloud/Tifa, which is still ongoing.

To me, it sounded like they were trying to drive home the point that the Highwind scene is the most important romantic part of FFVII. Although I would like to read and compare the other descriptions on that page before I throw all my eggs in one basket.

Oh yeah, there's a part of me that has issue with the idea that Cloud and Tifa had sex underneath the Highwind, mostly because it almost seemed out of character and, well, I was eleven when I first played it.

But then I think, what else could it be. Of course! Us silly Westeners don't know that the Japanese are masters of the interpretive dance! Cloud used the medium of tapdanced to communicate his complex feelings to Tifa!

Which brings me to next compilation piece of FFVII. DDR FFVII.

Eventually the ideas will evolve into Rock Band: Final Fantasy, because everyone else gets a RockBand title, why not Square Soft? It'll be just like Dissidia too, only we will argue the tier list of great guitar playing.

It'll make millions.

crack

Donator
Maybe ask Shroudy what about your statement was so bad (without the word fuck)... and you said that after watching my video?
I already did, but I'm in mod preview, so I suppose he'll see my statement anyways.

Doing anything at TNC isn't a very productive idea right now
Maybe if every single thread wasn't closed it would be a bit more productive.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
@Splintered: Dude, I find nothing out of character about two shy (repressed) people who have been at least attracted to each other and at most some degree of in love since they were kids finally just snapping and screwing each other half to death in a time of stress. Nope, nothing out of character at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom