• Dead

Votes: 12 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eerie

Fire and Blood
LOLz Vendel, links? :awesome:

@Quex: the astronomy one is fine, but I probably won't be arsed to join. I'm such a lazy bum :awesome:

Eerie

Fire and Blood
WHo's a gal? >_> Darn, I know there's a FFVII wiki somewhere out there, I guess I'll just have to dig :monster:

You party pooper :p

Death Sin

Memento mori
AKA
Just DS is fine
Ryushikaze wrote: I also first met AngelAlex on Gamefaqs too.
One of them I respect despite his absolutely absurd ideas on the canon.
The other one is Shroudy, who, as mentioned, has never cared about honesty, but winning, and his revenge.

Damn, I really never knew about any of that... I really have missed a lot these last couple of years I've been mostly out of the whole FF7 fandom, haven't I? Can't say I regret it, though... If that's how things went with some people, then its clearly a case where you should stop and re-evaluate your priorities in life. Stuff like that is not healthy... at all (and I do mean this in the most sincere way possible). It's quite... disturbing, really.

And wow... Quite a lot seems to have happened last night, huh? o_O

Well, honestly, I can't help but feel slightly sad to see TNC go (since it's quite nostalgic to me) but I do agree it was probably for the best since the current board policies were causing more problems then solving them. Add that to all the apparent mistrust and personal issues going on and it's not really that much of a surprise to see things escalating the way they did.

Last edited:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
HITO~~!! /runs to your arms

also, how does this make you feel:
http://wishbyspirit.imgur.com/fangvanille
BRB IN 10 MINUTES.

I bring Zee everywhere, don't worry. :awesome:
I like where this is going :awesome:

I know right. I like how he tried to deny that he was an asshole to you. UHH SHROUDED THE THREAD IS STILL THERE WOULD YOU LIKE SOME QUOTES? :monster:
You shouldn't have warned him, they'll probably all be gone now :monster:

Also, shit went down but I cba commenting on it because I'm supposed to be finishing stuff right now.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
What skin should I make the default?

Currently it's this one:
http://custom.simplemachines.org/themes/index.php?lemma=353

But I also have:
http://custom.simplemachines.org/themes/index.php?lemma=1257
and the one that came with it:
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php

Any preferences? I like the purple one but it might be too dark so I was thinking the blue one is good. Also rules:
http://killthemongoose.com/tnc/index.php?topic=968.0

y/n?

The Astrology One. :)

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Apparently, Clerith's could've claimed victory over the LTD of FFVII years ago, they just never did.

Death Sin

Memento mori
AKA
Just DS is fine
Apparently, Clerith's could've claimed victory over the LTD of FFVII years ago, they just never did.

Yeah, I'm sure they could have... not.

In all seriousness, though... However claims that should actually be thankful for never doing that stretch since, for one, doing it so would have been quite a fallacy on itself and, secondly, such a statement would have been throughfully disproved by now (which would have likely felt like a hard slap on the face).

So, yeah...

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I remember them claiming victory when COLW came out. Because remember, koibito magically means something different when used for Aerith than it does when used for Tifa. :awesome:

Isabella

Your Mom
They suffer from the either/or syndrome. If Cloud cares for Aerith or holds her in his heart, he can't possibly love Tifa.

Eerie

Fire and Blood
Better not, after that the one left becomes old and ewww D: Not to mention horrible movies only follow that line D:

*used to rp a game like that in the WoD though :awesome:*

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Oh you know you want Cloud to slip you the Buster Sword. :awesome:

Everyone want's that man-meat. Women..AND men.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Cause I need to say something:

PYT wrote: I don't see them sharing the same kind of humanly compassion. angry3.gif

You know what, screw them! They can go crawl under and rock and $&^#%& themselves!
We have people to fuck with, we don't need to fuck ourselves thank you

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
I posted in the thread.

I just wanted to put my two cents in, I'm hoping I didn't offend anyone. D:

OH WAIT IT'S THE LTD EVERYONE OFFENDS EVERYONE. :monster:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I posted in the thread.

I just wanted to put my two cents in, I'm hoping I didn't offend anyone. D:

OH WAIT IT'S THE LTD EVERYONE OFFENDS EVERYONE. :monster:

Cool, thanks for telling Cali I banned her because she's a lying brat, not because of the LTD. She should at least throw her fit for the right reason. :awesome:

Also, lol @ Zee's post. ♥

Last edited:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Only if your approach to the topic involves one girl "winning."

Just what sort of prize is Cloud, really?

Other than the psychological mess whomever ends up with him is going to need to sort out from time to time? lol

He's not that bad a guy really. :monster:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
HEY GAIZ WHAT YOU ALL LOOKING AT I WANT TO BE A COOL KID

...so how's that there koolaid.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
I sat staring at the computer for a while because I had no idea how to respond to this special brand of crazy.

she talks to herself in the question thread i never realized this oh god

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom