Votes: 12 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Really wish Maiden of the Ancients would come back and explain to some folks over there that they widely misunderstood her translation -- the one identical to mine and hito's in its meaning.

Also, wish people could fucking read.

Shadowfox

You look like you need a monkey
“tests the feelings that words can not convey to Tifa”

How does one "test the feelings that words can not convey" to another? In such a way that it makes the other embarrassed at the thought of being seen/heard by an audience later?

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
You know, the Golden Saucer would be oddly fitting given what we discuss there. :monster:

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
I'm just wondering at the whole 'tested' thing. Is it a litmus test, a Rorschach test, a sobriety test...how did Cloud test his feelings without words? LMAO. I can just see him pissing on a stick and waiting 2 minutes--silent and brooding. **come on blue, be blue, be blue...YES! It's blue!** "C'mere, Tifa, I tested the feelings and I love ya, baby!"

Shadowfox

You look like you need a monkey
I'm just wondering at the whole 'tested' thing. Is it a litmus test, a Rorschach test, a sobriety test...how did Cloud test his feelings without words? LMAO. I can just see him pissing on a stick and waiting 2 minutes--silent and brooding. **come on blue, be blue, be blue...YES! It's blue!** "C'mere, Tifa, I tested the feelings and I love ya, baby!"

:lol: "I tested positive for Tifa."

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
You know, I have to wonder at the person who said Cloud and Tifa's affection was unrequited. If this was the case, why didn't the page also include Squall and Quistis or Zidane and Eiko for the unrequited love? It makes absolutely no sense as an explanation to include only one couple if they want to show the love isn't reciprocated.

Eerie

Fire and Blood
Well, I'm half-japanese and I say that the translation says that they're confirming their mutual feelings for each other :awesome:

Forget that I don't actually know Japanese, who cares, I HAZ TEH HOLY BLOOD IN MY VEINS :awesome:

Splintered

unsavory tart
Eh?

Didn't their own translation say that it was "Their feelings were matched (or something to that affect)" which is completely contradicts this new one? So... both sides are twisting?

Hi girls ^^

this translation is wrong I translate it with my japan friend

and under the Tifa e Cloud scene there was this line:

(referring to Cloud) “tests the feelings that words can not convey to Tifa”

“Test” doen’t mean CONFIRM or this “he confirms with her that their feelings match.” is wrong!

it’s different !

What the fuck is that shit?

It's either someone massively making fun of them...

Or someone with massive head trauma and a Japan-hard on making shit up for like the what? Hundreth time now.

"My friends japanese and they're a Clerith and they said that shit means jack!"
I wouldn't trust that.

Death Sin

Memento mori
AKA
Just DS is fine
Well, at least its entertaining for most part...
But, yes, how can someone even belief its possible to twist the meaning of such a direct, clear statement is way beyond me.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I love the attention we draw with our frontpage. It makes this site worth it, definitely. :monster:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Well, I'm half-japanese and I say that the translation says that they're confirming their mutual feelings for each other :awesome:

Forget that I don't actually know Japanese, who cares, I HAZ TEH HOLY BLOOD IN MY VEINS :awesome:

Lol, this reminds me. My friend was telling me how she had Cloud and Tifa pins while she went to Japan, and when her host family took her to the park some guys had come to look at them, and then mimicked Aerith being stabbed.

ALL JAPANESE HATE AERITH.

Isabella

Your Mom
So I guess SE would never resolve the love triangle without a full chapter on it in an ultimania.

Am I the only one who thinks the subject isn't anywhere near as big a deal to SE as some fans think it is?

Eerie

Fire and Blood
No, you aren't :monster:

I think, to them, it's obvious that CloTi is the canon pairing and they treat it AS SUCH. It's not their fault if some run singing LALALALA with their hands on their ears and Aerith's ribbon on their eyes. XD

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
Gawd Damn it, Mako!! I just went and got the fucking Bowser tattoo on my ass. Pick a frikkin' personality and stick with it, ya moody bitch!

Edit: Also, Syn, you're half Japanese? You're even hotter than before!! ;)

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Hey, you're the one who made Thumper go away. This is divine punishment!!!

Gawd Damn it, Mako!! I just went and got the fucking Bowser tattoo on my ass. Pick a frikkin' personality and stick with it, ya moody bitch!

Edit: Also, Syn, you're half Japanese? You're even hotter than before!! ;)

I don't know who I am anymore, tbh.

Besides, a Mako by any other name, is just as sweet, right? :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom