Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
So, I agreed with X's criticism about the whole implausible NASA thing but it seems they're gonna address that with Fitz's theory that it might have been a different outfit altogether.

Inhumans are really messing with May's private happiness. First she is forced to kill an Inhuman kid, and now she had to take down her own husband. =/

Yep, Coulson and Rosalind finally shagging. :awesome:
That bit with her talking to whatshisface seemed ominous, but then again he was in the World Security Council so not exactly proof she belongs to the bad guys just yet.

Last edited:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
WOAH. This episode was fucking AWESOME. I am just flat out astounded.

Also:
I totally called the double blind.

X :neo:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Yep, some interesting revelations...

I fucking love this show.

The new revelations about Hydra's origin and goals give an interesting context to Red Skull looking for the Tesseract/Space Stone and the Nasa/SHIELD collab in Avengers.

Last edited:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Holy FUCK that was one hell of an opening. If the winter finale is anything like that, I've got no damn idea what's coming next.

X :neo:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
So Ward has been Illyria'd, eh?

Seems like they didn't really know where to take him anyway. He's been an interesting wild card at first but then he just distracted from the main plot.

Kinda annoyed at Rosalind being dead. =/

Also, that Secret Warriors thing they teased before S3 began...are they actually gonna do anything with that? Apart from Daisy we only got Electro McBlandface and MetalMeltyBro and neither of them are very exciting so far =/

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Interview with Chloe Bennet

Q: If Hive was such a threat, wouldn’t the Avengers get involved?

CB: I don’t know. People who make movies for Marvel, why don’t you acknowledge what happens on our show? Why don’t you guys go ask them that? Cause they don’t seem to care!

Q: I know that your show does not interact with the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Do you ever see yourself crossing over into that world?

CB: I would love that. The Marvel Cinematic Universe loves to pretend that everything is connected, but then they don’t acknowledge our show at all. So, I would love to do that, but they don’t seem to keen on that idea.

^ I like how she's just as frustrated about the one-way "connection" between Marvel Studios and TV as the fans =P
Good to hear someone who's part of the MCU speak up about it.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
A lot of thoughts about the season finale but one thing stood out to me:

Daisy in goth/alternative style looks soooo hot omfg hnnng

...sorry, I'm shallow

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes) was just confirmed for Season 4.

1pta1uz.jpg

CoARBxXXEAEaiv0.jpg:large

Last edited:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
After yesterday's episode I can't wait for
the movies to continue to ignore the fact that SHIELD and Inhumans are a thing :P

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Me watching the first 3 episodes of the season:

giphy.gif

Sorry no amount of turning this into The Ghost Rider of SHIELD is going to salvage how super boring the show is back to being. The only reason I'm still watching is because I don't have anything to watch at that time and I love May, Fitz and Simmons. But pretty soon that's not gonna be enough either.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Lola vs Hell Charger. It had to happen :monster:
Dom Toretto wants his ride back though

Also,
1DWkkw4.gif

Really enjoying Ghost Rider. Someone give him a series :comedian:

Also, that Darkhold book. I hear it's essentially the Marvel version of Necronomicon?

wmqT928.gif

Top Bottom