Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
tumblr_npsr6cPqcw1so8xfgo1_1280.jpg

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

Skye's going by her birth name now?

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I disagree. I quite like Skye, but I can see why she'd go by her birth name after remembering the last episode. Guess we'll have to wait and see what's up on that whole ordeal, anyway.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Skye's new outfit for the season:

ustv-agents-of-shield-chloe-bennet-quake-costume.jpg

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
...where the fuck did Jemma end up? O_O

Also, Fitz bringing the emotions again.

Last edited:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
...where the fuck did Jemma end up? O_O

Also, Fitz bringing the emotions again.
I'm going to go on a limb and say
a different planet.

It was quite a good opener.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
She's on the other side of the galaxy.

I thought the premiere was decent. It suffered from a lack of May, more generic hallway fights and not exactly the strongest plot. The only really interesting bits were Fitz subplot and the stinger. That one really got me excited.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Is it just me or does anyone else think Coulson and Rosalind have great chemistry? :monster:

Also,
I have a feeling May should be kept away from Hunter for the time being.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Really loved the last episode.

I wonder what "it" is...

Also, it's weird that Jemma didn't tell them about astronaut dude right away? Why wait?

It's also funny how he doesn't have freakishly long hair and a massive beard. If you spend fourteen years on a lonely planet surely you'll stop giving a damn about shaving :P
I guess they had to keep him reasonably attractive instead of a caveman for Jemma to want to dance the mattress mambo with him.

Also, monolith. 2001. Reference not lost on me. ;P

In other news, AoS season 2 Blu-ray boxset just arrived and I'm a bit disappointed at the only extras being deleted scenes and a blooper reel. Seemingly not even audio commentaries...
In general I feel Marvel is really cheaping out on bonus features on their releases. =/

Last edited:

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
She was in the cage for a while before we got a good look at him. He may have cut his hair and beard short cause now he had company.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
He was put in charge of keeping everyone safe/sane, so he's likely good at maintaining normal daily routines, and not just slipping into full-blown crazy beardman survivor mode.

Also, he is my biggest issue with this episode because if NASA knew that it was an interdimensional portal, why the fuck didn't Fitz manage to find that out in his endless searches for information on the history of the monolith in every little section of the known world? There's no way that him hacking data that NASA had it 14 years ago and sent a wholly trained exploratory team through it would be harder to come by than some criminal group having an ancient scroll with the word "death" on it. Not only is NASA not highly funded, they're a government program -- you can't just train up and disappear a team of 4 people in a vacuum, and of all the things it seems like S.H.I.E.L.D. could easily uncover, that seems like it would be a walk in the park…

X :neo:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
4,722 Hours was amazing, is right up there with Melinda as the two best episodes in the show's history. It was like Marvel's version of The Martian with a way smaller budget. It was so completely different from anything the show has done so far, even the opening logo was different and oh damn was that needed. SHIELD can be really generic a lot in its sets and colors and the Inhumans/Hydra plotlines have not been very interesting.

Fun fact: Someone pointed out that the names of Will Daniels's deceased crew mates are those of other fictional astronauts. "Austin" is named for Steve Austin from The Six Million Dollar Man, "Brubaker" is named for Charles Brubaker from Capricorn One and Taylor is named for George Taylor from Planet of the Apes.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Some have been guessing that at the end of last episode, what with von Strucker running out of the store scared shitless. So it really is him.

Also, Rosalind taking Coulson to her place now? They really need to bang.

Don't throw the fucking burgers away though, wtf

Hunter was so ridiculous this episode =p
Was he really suggesting Fitz shouldn't help Will? Dude's stranded on a hostile alien planet, you don't let him rot there just because he banged your crush =P

Also, that old Hydra guy was on the World Security Council in Avengers.

Last edited:
Top Bottom