Mass Effect Series

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I hope they're better that the ones they did for the trilogy because of most of those weren't good.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Eh, a remaster wouldn't be that big of an effort TBF; it already looks pretty good, all it needs is a stable framerate and maybe some higher resolution textures here and there.

But mostly a stable framerate and better directed cutscenes, they were really jarring on the PS3.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Started playing Mass Effect a few days ago. So far I'm liking it. :monster:

I'm about the leave the Citadel. So I sneaked a peek to see the romance options.

And there's only one guy.

One. Guy.

It's boring as fuck Kaiden.

That's it.

flyoud.jpg

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
The remaster is what a lot of people have been wanting for a while, so I'm a bit surprised EA have only just taken notice. Or unless they did before and decied to troll everyone before saying something. :awesome:

In all honesty, I wouldn't mind a remaster coming before Andromeda. I think I've grown used to games being delayed now.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Started playing Mass Effect a few days ago. So far I'm liking it. :monster:

I'm about the leave the Citadel. So I sneaked a peek to see the romance options.

And there's only one guy.

One. Guy.

It's boring as fuck Kaiden.

That's it.

flyoud.jpg

I approve of this because is true and and you will annoy Lex because loves Kaiden, this amuses me.

Also since your playing as canon femshep you should romance Liara because blueberry waifus are canon, everyone knows this, just ask Joe.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I went for fShenko for my first playthrough and mostly have ever since. If I've ever played as mShep, I've always gone for Miranda in the second. Whether there's a remaster or not, I intend to play through the trilogy at least once more to understand Carlie's fascination with fShep and Liara. :monster:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I wanted Garrus >___>

Or even the Krogan but that's impossible

I think Liara is the best romance option for the first game, though I may stay single this first playthrough. :monster: The second and third one has moar so yay!

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
But Kaidan's from Vancouver! A good, sweet Canadian boy!

I'm clearly headed for the final dungeon in ME3, I have blasted through this series, took me all summer. It's as good as Final Fantasy, but I am bracing myself for what is looking like a Christian-as-fuck ending. Anyway, I keep taking pictures of the TV cause my Shepard is amazing. I'll do a photodump here when I'm done :)

Top Bottom