• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Member Spotlight #4: Ask Amizon (Daenerys Targaryen) anything

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I approve. :monster:

I need my bras too much to burn them (despite not wearing one right now).

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Trafford centre, Arndale, Triangle or Afflecks/Northern Quarter ?

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

Cabaret

Donator
Suspenders or hold ups?

Would you wear those types of Gok Wang suck it all in underwear?

Are your bras fantastically coloured or sleek n sexy?

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Reading back on all of Carlie's questions I'm pretty sure I won't be doing one of these spotlight thingies. :monster:

@Ami: Your three favourite premier league football teams (In order)

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
This entire thread is the popcorn gif.

Yes, I did reference the gif rather than throw the little : :'s I need to make it show up. Deal with it.

Cabaret

Donator
But I don't know what the popcorn gif is :( I have no coping mechanism to deal with this.

Also, Joe we don't need a thread to ask you such questions. I could make you talk with merely a bottle or two of the good stuff and a manic state of mind to stop me getting drunk... mind you if this was the case you'd not get a word in edge ways, so I think you can sleep easy!

Ok I'm out on the Joe interrogation, someone else needs to step up - preferably a poker hustler. He'd never see that coming.

Ghost X

When you draw a Q on your head with your finger, which way does the tail of the Q end up? Your left or your right?

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Also, Joe we don't need a thread to ask you such questions. I could make you talk with merely a bottle or two of the good stuff and a manic state of mind to stop me getting drunk...
An eye for an eye and a truth for a truth.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Suspenders or hold ups?
Neither.

Would you wear those types of Gok Wang suck it all in underwear?
Nah.

Are your bras fantastically coloured or sleek n sexy?
They're the very epitome of fantastically coloured. :monster:

When did you have your first not innocent kiss?
Four years ago when I had a fling with this guy named Zach back in Uni.

Your three favourite premier league football teams (In order)
Manchester, United and Manchester United.

When you draw a Q on your head with your finger, which way does the tail of the Q end up? Your left or your right?
... Right, you dickhead.

Top Bottom