• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Member Spotlight #4: Ask Amizon (Daenerys Targaryen) anything

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Favourite colour?

Do you have a favourite nail polish or wear nail polish?

Favourite comfort food?

Favourite place to visit?

Favourite type of animal?

what item of clothing would make you feel most sentimental when it comes to the point where you HAVE to throw it away?

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Favourite condiment/sauce?

Who, besides your good self (obviously) is the best famous person to come out of Manchester?

Stone Roses or The Smiths?

What are your favourite places to go/things to do in Manchester?

What was the best gig you've ever been to? What was the worst?

Favourite perfume?

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
What's your regular tipple?
The_limit_does_not_exist.gif

Do you consciously use local slang? EGs of Manc slang pls?
I do, but not as much as I used to. Usage reduced when I went to Uni and met lots of different people. It feels like their speech has probably influenced my current one.

So if we're going to go down that road, let me be the first to say you won't understand if you're Carlie. :monster:

"Stop mithering about your bloody chuddy going down the gutter! I'm gagging for a drink and need it soon, or else I'm gonna be dead dehydrated. Oh, you want one as well? Nice one."

For more info, you're welcome.

What would you like to achieve with Gamerspective? / What would you like Gamerspective to become/achieve?
I'd like to achieve recognition for our team. They're passionate, dedicated and would really like what they do to be a real job. Basically, I'd love Gamerspective to be better than IGN, who are full of pompous gits that think being pretty = I AM A GAMER, MWAH!

Have you travelled much around Britain?
Not really. I've been to Middlesbrough, Bangor, London, Devon, Cornwall, Carlisle, the Lake District, Cumbria, York, Blackpool, Liverpool, St Helen's. There are probably a few more places on that list, but I don't feel obliged to travel all that much.

What's your favourite part of Britain?
I'd say Manchester, but I enjoyed York very much. Or at least I enjoyed it when I was stumbling around like a happy drunk. :monster:

What do you like to correct foreigners on re Britain? (EG pronunciation of Edinburgh / eating fish n chips all day and night)
I'd like to correct the amount of them that keep being benefit cheats (don't get me wrong, the same goes for born and bred Brits). Since being in the position of working full-time and paying my taxes, I feel like my opinion can be somewhat valid. That's the main thing. I'm pretty boring, that's the only thing.

How did you get into football?
My family, mainly my dad. He's also the one who got me into gaming by letting me play Sonic. Although he'll deny it, my dad used to be a Manchester City fan before being converted to United by mum's side of the family. We used to go to games quite regularly (when it was affordable) and that's how I fell into it. I don't follow it as much anymore, though. However, with the World Cup and Euro that are only on every four years, you can bet on your balls I'll be watching.

Have you ever switched favourite teams?
Absolutely not. People may say that I'm a fan of United because they have monies and such, that's also not true. My family have been fans for generations and I was pretty much born into it.

What do you think should change in football?
Interesting you ask this and we had the Luis Suarez incident. I think for one, incidents like this shouldn't be tolerated and bring out harsh punishments. This is the third time that bastard's bitten another player. In the recent words of Alan Shearer?

"Three bites and you're out!"

Are you into other sports?
Not really, but I do somewhat follow the tennis when it suits me.

Would you describe yourself as girly?
David-Tennant-Nah-Face-On-Doctor-Who.gif

Do you have a 'look'? (EG word traveler/geek chic/
hipster / I can't think of anymore >< )
I'd say tomboy with a hint of geek and trendy, especially in my t-shirts. :monster:

Are you ever judgmental about people? In what situations and how far does your judgment go? (EG Jeremy Kyle Show is filled with the lowest rungs of society)
Like anyone does, of course I'm going to get first impressions. I'm not going to judge anyone until they open their mouth or if I get any knowledge. The judging isn't necessarily bad, though. An example would definitely be Jeremy Kyle. It's a pleasure guilty of mine, but it showcases the worst of Britain and I count my lucky stars I don't know anyone like that. I can be quite vocal, but I tend to stand back from any arguments unless I'm directly involved.

Is there something about you/your body that you would change? Why?
Ah, that one, eh? :monster:

I'd change my weight. I'm honestly torn between wanting to lose weight and my love for food. This is because losing family members between certain years caused me to turn to comfort food. Uni also didn't help; I had 6 hours a week of lectures and had far too much time, even when I didn't work weekends.

What was your favourite hair style/colour?

(Lovin your answers and you btw xxx)
Mel C's ponytail in the Spice Girls.

(I love your questions and you, too!)

What is the image you posted in response to my question of there being documented evidence supposed to be? It's not working. :sadpanda:
20120424222349!Judging_you2.gif

Why won't you let us see you with your hair down? You have very nice hair.
I don't like my hair down. NEXT QUESTION, PLZ.

What is your average typing speed?
I honestly don't know. Link me to a program that will do exactly that and I'll be able to answer directly. I'd say I'm above average at the very least, Carlie's heard my typing far too much!

What video game franchise would you like to see revived?
Crash Bandicoot.

Favourite colour?
Red.

Do you have a favourite nail polish or wear nail polish?
Don't wear it. My nails are too fabulous already. :monster:

Favourite comfort food?
Tangy cheese Doritos.

Favourite place to visit?
York.

Favourite type of animal?
Dog.

what item of clothing would make you feel most sentimental when it comes to the point where you HAVE to throw it away?
I don't have any. But before I moved out, I had a t-shirt that I threw away because it reminded me of the night that my ex-boss threatened and tried to beat me up. It's not a particularly fond memory.

As a counter to Benoist's question, what video game franchise do you think should be retired, if any?
I can't speak for this personally, but due to friends' and the internet's comments? Call of Duty.

What is love?
Baby don't hurt me no more.

Favourite condiment/sauce?
Tomato sauce.

Who, besides your good self (obviously) is the best famous person to come out of Manchester?
idiot-abroad-bullshit-meme-i13.gif

Stone Roses or The Smiths?
tumblr_lpwke94T5c1qddts1o1_500.gif

What are your favourite places to go/things to do in Manchester?
Watch a film at Odeon, wine and dine at Wetherspoons, go game shopping, bump into druggies that want "bus fare", enjoying the culture on Market Street, what more can you want? :awesome:

What was the best gig you've ever been to? What was the worst?
Difficult one, but I'd have to say Kelly Clarkson. Purely because she sang a new song halfway through, I was the only singing it and she pointed/sang at me! Plus I've practically loved her since she won Idol.

The worst? I'm lucky enough not to have a worst so far.

Favourite perfume?
The current one I'm wearing, DKNY. Smells of rasperries. <3

Cabaret

Donator
Top 5 teenage films that rocked your world plz.

When PMT hits (or any other big negative emotion moment) and you just have to be sad for no reason, what music/artists/songs do you turn to and why?

Are you still in touch with your school friends? Do you think it's good to keep life long friendships with people or are you more of a move on life changes kinda chick?

Do you prefer dangly earrings, studs or none at all. (Hoops can also be chosen, but must be described to allow us to assess you.)

I read up there how you described your look and hair etc.... Are you actually Mel C?

Have you ever/would you ever take drugs? What? Why? or Why not?

Do you think our society should be more liberal or are we good to go as it is?

How are you feeling about all these questions being fired at you? (esp with little discussion on your answers - it's not really a natural communication situation.)

Who's the chick in your avatar? And who's in your sig? Why did you choose them?

Do you watch anime/read manga? What's your fav?/your opinion of the industry?

When you go to a gig, what do you like to do? Where do you like to stand/dance? Do you meet new people at gigs?

Who would make you star stuck if you met them in really real life?

Have you heard Pink singing Janis Joplin's songs? I was very impressed when I heard them.

Have you met anyone famous?

Do you have any heroes? Why/why not?

Do you wear branded clothes/labels? Are there any you wouldn't wear?

What comedy are you into?

Can I come visit you sometime?

What do you usually have for breakfast?

Are you a coffee or tea drinker? (neither is not an option!!)

Should I stop asking questions now?

How many hours sleep do you like to have a night?

Do you believe in God or anything God like?

Will you teach me to use a curling wand without burning myself?

Do you go to the loo with other women or can you go it alone? (don't break the sacred oath and tell then men folk here what we really do in there!)

Are there any TLS members that you'd like to, but are unlikely to meet?

How long do you think it took that chick in your sig to do her make up? Her lippy is bloody perfect!

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Off topic, but I want to be interrogated by Cab.

On topic: Do you believe in astrology or tarot or palm reading or any of that kind of stuff?

Who would play you in a film of your life?

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Ami 5 seconds with your hair down, you've seen my n00dz I don't think this is an unreasonable request. :monster:

Of the shows on air that you watch do you have any that you're considering not continuing or have done so?

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Top 5 teenage films that rocked your world plz.
Mean Girls, Freaky Friday, Grease, Pitch Perfect and The Parent Trap. This has been one of the hardest questions so far!

When PMT hits (or any other big negative emotion moment) and you just have to be sad for no reason, what music/artists/songs do you turn to and why?
Taylor Swift, Linkin Park, Pink, Avril Lavigne, Coldplay, Lana del Rey and many more.

Are you still in touch with your school friends? Do you think it's good to keep life long friendships with people or are you more of a move on life changes kinda chick?
I'm in regular touch with just the best friend. The others, I have most of them on Facebook. But I don't make the effort to stay in touch with them since we weren't particularly close (all except my bessie). I'm kind of both. I've gained and lost people in the past few years, although all times it's been on them to lose that friendship. So I ditch them. I only want friends who I know aren't going to be backstabbers and that will have a mutual respect as well as the usual traits of shared loves, complimentary personalities, etc.

Do you prefer dangly earrings, studs or none at all. (Hoops can also be chosen, but must be described to allow us to assess you.)
None at all. :monster:

I read up there how you described your look and hair etc.... Are you actually Mel C?
gif-lokiohyes.gif

Have you ever/would you ever take drugs? What? Why? or Why not?
Never. Because I've seen what it's done to people personally, it's destroyed them. It's not something I want to get myself into because I know it'll ruin my life. The only drug I want is chocolate.

Do you think our society should be more liberal or are we good to go as it is?
It'll be impossible for any society to be perfect in everyone's eyes, since we're all so different. I think we could still strive to be better at the end of the day and I'm not going to say no more than that since I'll rant about politics, and it'll get really ugly quickly. Plus, politics bores me to death.

How are you feeling about all these questions being fired at you? (esp with little discussion on your answers - it's not really a natural communication situation.)
Honestly, I'm fine. I'm loving it! (Really? :()

Who's the chick in your avatar? And who's in your sig? Why did you choose them?
I have no idea, it was just on my laptop from the switchover from the previous one nearly two years ago and it looked snazzy. I'm still experimenting with the avatar and might change it again soon. The sig is Felicity from Arrow, who practically screams the nerd in me. I chose them because a) the avatar is unique in which I've never seen the likes of before and as for b) the character. I mean, look.

tumblr_msydbdAcii1qfv4s1o4_250.gif

Do you watch anime/read manga? What's your fav?/your opinion of the industry?
I don't read manga.

fark_lu4EUKYIIfxfBfjk2Dp98Yu-B58.gif

As for anime, it's limited. I'm currently watching Pokemon, which I loved way back when it started and couldn't watch it all the time because my mum was pretty strict with what I could watch after she split/divorced from my dad. You'd be pretty surprised how much I'm rediscovering for the same reason.

When you go to a gig, what do you like to do? Where do you like to stand/dance? Do you meet new people at gigs?
I like to sing, dance and enjoy the experience because every gig is different. If I'm standing, me and my best friend (who's always dragging me! I kid, we do it on a mutual respect) force our way to the front. If we're seating, we find out who the support act is and decide what time to get there depending on that.

We don't usually go to meet new people, but one time we got into VIP area for our Pink concert last October, we got to talking to some guys and they were telling us how amazing she was before she came on. We soon found out that we were the only straights in the area, as the place was full of gays and lesbians. :awesome:

Who would make you star stuck if you met them in really real life?
Fangu. No really, I'm not doing this for brownie points. I have met her on video/voice chat, but to meet her in the same air as me would actually be an experience on its own. She's an amazing role model and I love her. I don't say it very much about anyone, but she's an absolute star in my books. <3

So watch out if we do meet! ;)

Have you heard Pink singing Janis Joplin's songs? I was very impressed when I heard them.
Ooh, that gives me something new to do. No, I haven't, and this will be rectified this weekend when I'm not having visitors ogling over my awesome new sofas. :awesome:

Have you met anyone famous?
I've met Scouting For Girls just as they were hitting it big time. It was quite a nerve-wracking time, but then I was just smiling like a schoolgirl and being really polite. They were lovely guys, too! It was a CD signing for It's Not About You, one of their earlier singles. I still have it, too.

Do you have any heroes? Why/why not?
My dad. He's faced incredibly difficult odds in his life over the past ten years or so, but has always made it through the other side. He only really became my hero when he went into cardiac arrest two years ago after an operation to insert a stoma bag on the side of his stomach and survived. At the time, I was in a stupid argument with him and would never have forgiven myself if he hadn't made it through. So I've count my blessings for every single day he's with us. He's still facing those odds with upcoming operations and the way he pulls through them is awe-inspiring.

So fuck all the celebrities, he's my real hero.

Do you wear branded clothes/labels? Are there any you wouldn't wear?
I'm pretty much a casual dresser, opting for cheaper clothes such as Primark and New Look. Cheap doesn't necessarily mean they're bad either. I've found such good clothing for that price and have often scowled at the shitty material of more expensive stuff in H&M. I wouldn't wear fur, as I'm strongly opposed to that. Fake fur, yes. The real thang? Nah.

What comedy are you into?
I love American comedy, but recent years have actually made me love British comedy (shame on me!). I've gotten into shows like Miranda, New Girl, The Big Bang Theory and I have a feeling Orange is the New Black will be added onto that list soon.

Can I come visit you sometime?
I'll have to consult my diary, but I'm sure Carlie won't mind. :monster:

What do you usually have for breakfast?
Frosted corn flakes and skimmed milk. I used to have semi-skimmed, but recently switched to skimmed as I don't actually notice the difference (which happens quite a bit with my food tastes, it's weird). I'm not a really big eater in the morning, but I eat for the sake of it. I now also take Vitamin C chewable tablets and raspberry ketones to stay healthier.

Are you a coffee or tea drinker? (neither is not an option!!)
Hot chocolate. :monster:

You know already that I'm not into either. And you still can't make me choose!

Should I stop asking questions now?
Nah, keep going.

How many hours sleep do you like to have a night?
Between 7 and 8. If I'm absolutely exhausted, I'll sleep 9-10, but that's quite rare in itself. During the weekends, it'll usually be 4-8.

Do you believe in God or anything God like?
I was raised a Catholic, but even I'll admit I have my doubts about there being a God. However, there has to be SOMETHING out there that started our races. This is something I've thought about more and more as I've gotten older, is this natural?

Will you teach me to use a curling wand without burning myself?
I can try, but it's likely I'll fail. :monster:

Do you go to the loo with other women or can you go it alone? (don't break the sacred oath and tell then men folk here what we really do in there!)
I can go to the loo with other women, chances are I'm not going to ever see them again. So fuck it. Girls, stop worrying about other people hearing you piss in a pot and get on with it. It's human nature!

Are there any TLS members that you'd like to, but are unlikely to meet?
Aww, now we're getting onto a toughie.

At the time I'm posting this, I'll probably say it's unlikely to meet them because of my current situation i.e. in a job that lets me be comfortable, responsibilities with that job, personal issues, etc. Also, things could happen on their side. I guess it's a two-way street? So as for people I'd love to meet, but it might not happen? Eh, go then.

Aaron, Ryu, Yop, Telcontar, Ghost and Dawn to name, but a few. They're the only ones that can pop into my head. I'd wager distance being the only factor right now since everyone knows how expensive travel can be across various continents. If everyone could just congregate in Europe, then that would be lovely.

How long do you think it took that chick in your sig to do her make up? Her lippy is bloody perfect!
Do you mean the makeup department to work their magic? :monster:

Honestly, since she's not overly done like a glamour queen, an hour at most? I'm not an expert with makeup as I've only ever worn it once for prom only. Slightly off-topic, I don't really feel the need to wear it and have been told a few times I look lovely without it (ok, now I'm bigging myself up - sorry!).

Off topic, but I want to be interrogated by Cab.
You two could work something out. :awesome:

On topic: Do you believe in astrology or tarot or palm reading or any of that kind of stuff?
To a degree, yes. During my college years, a lot about my star sign in the Metro newspaper was quite accurate. It scared me, but it definitely upped my belief in the whole thing. I've never done tarot/palm reading, but it's something I'm definitely open to.

Who would play you in a film of your life?
1jennifer-lawrence-oscars-gifs-1.gif

And may I say, I'd probably have a great autobiography already to go. :awesome:

On a scale of 1-10, how banana are you?

Will you marry me?
What about Jay? :O

Ami 5 seconds with your hair down, you've seen my n00dz I don't think this is an unreasonable request. :monster:
This is an ask question thread, not a picture request thread. :monster:

Of the shows on air that you watch do you have any that you're considering not continuing or have done so?
That's another hard question.

I doubt I would, but if there would be ONE that I'm pretty close to switching off, it'd be The Vampire Diaries. Anyone who watched the most recent season will know that
escaping death was absolutely stupid. No one ever stayed dead, besides Damon and Bonnie. The focus on Delena (Damon and Elena) was sickening, even though I found their parting scene in the finale quite touching.
After what's happened, I'm seriously worried about season six. The last time this show was really good was season three.

So yeah, that would be the one. Since this season could possibly be the last (unless the CW wants to milk it, though I doubt it with the declining ratings in season five), it'll be inevitable I stop watching.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Ami on a video call you let your hair down for 5 seconds and that's it, srsly woman.

How many times have I been in your dreams? I want details. :awesome:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
How did I only see this now.

Oreos or Hobnobs?

Liara or Miranda?

If you were sent back in time to the 1500s what would you pack with you that could fit in a suitcase?

What is love?

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
As a fellow Mancunian:

Opinion of the man with the skateboard and the legs and the recorder on Market street?

Canal Street: y/n?

Ghost X

If you were forced to participate in a track and field event, which one would it be?

If you were forced to participate in a martial arts event, which one would it be?

If you were forced to participate in a pioneering trip to another planet or moon, which one would it be?

Cabaret

Donator
Is there an animal that really creeps you out? / You're afraid of?

Is there a food you wouldn't eat?

What's the wackiest thing you have eaten?

What's your favourite nut?

If you could go for a long weekend in Europe being a total tourist, where would you go and what would you do? (Who would you go with?)

what weather do you hate?

Can you do any kind of crafts - like knitting or something?

French or English mustard?

Ummmm oh favourite cocktail to get hammered on?

Favourite cocktail to sip slowly?

A drink you would buy me to impress and turn me on?

How/When did you first realise that you and Carlie were soul mates?

Do you wear glasses?

Do/Would you wear contacts? Or get laser eye surgery done?

Do you (sing and ) dance around your flat for lulz?

Do you need the calculator on your phone or can you cope without it in mathematical situations?

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Ami on a video call you let your hair down for 5 seconds and that's it, srsly woman.

How many times have I been in your dreams? I want details. :awesome:
It's still a no. I've never ever shown anyone my hair down for at least 10 years.

More than I probably want. Distance is always a factor, which is so ironic as it's too real. If I ever think of more details, I'll let you know privately. ;)

How did I only see this now.
Because you're a blind cunt. :monster:

Oreos or Hobnobs?
Oreos.

Liara or Miranda?
Miranda.

If you were sent back in time to the 1500s what would you pack with you that could fit in a suitcase?
Bows, arrows, condoms, my iPod and a bra.

What is love?
Baby don't hurt me.

As a fellow Mancunian:

Opinion of the man with the skateboard and the legs and the recorder on Market street?
Skateboard guy: amazing he can do that, but quite sickening to look at.

Recorder guy: aww, bless him. He's totally cool.

Canal Street: y/n?
Yep!

If you were forced to participate in a track and field event, which one would it be?
The javelin. I was quite good at this at school since I had (and still have) long arms for a girl.

If you were forced to participate in a martial arts event, which one would it be?
Kickboxing. I have some experience, considering girls went missing during school and we took it up during our PE classes every week.

If you were forced to participate in a pioneering trip to another planet or moon, which one would it be?
Mars. I want to see if Martians exist. :monster:

Is there an animal that really creeps you out? / You're afraid of?
Snakes and crocodiles. I'm actually quite petrified of them, depending on my mood.

Is there a food you wouldn't eat?
Fucking tomatoes. My dad forced me to eat them as a child (not in the sense you're thinking; more of a "eat them or you're not leaving the table!" thing) and I've despised them ever since.

What's the wackiest thing you have eaten?
Sweet and sour chicken - Chinese style. It was horrible, wacky and I didn't want to live for a while afterwards.

What's your favourite nut?
I loathe nuts, m'fraid.

If you could go for a long weekend in Europe being a total tourist, where would you go and what would you do? (Who would you go with?)
Rome, since it's a beautiful city. I'd take Marcus, Carlie, Lex, Cab and Joe to play all sorts of pranks on unsuspecting residents. :monster:

what weather do you hate?
Rain, but that's predictable as I live in Manchester. But I loathe the cold and snow. It's nice throwing snowballs and playing about, but it can be a bitch travelling to work and wherever (the ice plays into that).

Can you do any kind of crafts - like knitting or something?
Does playing the guitar count?

French or English mustard?
Neither.

Ummmm oh favourite cocktail to get hammered on?
Purple rain. :monster:

Favourite cocktail to sip slowly?
Sex on the beach. :awesome:

A drink you would buy me to impress and turn me on?
A woo woo cocktail pitcher, just because of the name. :monster:

How/When did you first realise that you and Carlie were soul mates?
In a previous life 20,000 years ago.

Do you wear glasses?
Nada. I have perfect vision.

Do/Would you wear contacts? Or get laser eye surgery done?
Referring to above, nada.

Do you (sing and ) dance around your flat for lulz?
Oh God yes, I especially do it when I'm drunk and party like it's 1999. :monster:

Do you need the calculator on your phone or can you cope without it in mathematical situations?
I can cope mostly, but when I'm figuring stuff out like finances, then I do tend to pull it out and run the numbers.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Ami a relationship is 50/50, you've seen my n00dz but I can't see you with your hair down for 5 seconds? If someone with fabulous hair that I can see seduces me away from you don't say it wasn't your fault. :awesome:

Have you had any interesting dreams about other members of TLS?

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
This is an awesome question.

Do you believe in the death penalty?

Favourite kind of shoes?

Trousers, jeans, leggings or skirts?

Opinion on: Ugg Boots, Crocs, Onesies ?

Do girls in Manchester go about in the day with curlers in like Scouse girls do?

What turns you off? Not necessarily sex related stuff?

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
As a Mancun, what are your thoughts on Maine Coons?

Also
tumblr_mbu08lnw0s1qzwn1ao1_500.gif

Whozat?

Oh, and where the fuck are my dragons? I lent them to you to conquer westeros ages ago, and you're still not done with that.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Ami a relationship is 50/50, you've seen my n00dz but I can't see you with your hair down for 5 seconds? If someone with fabulous hair that I can see seduces me away from you don't say it wasn't your fault. :awesome:
Learn to quit when you're down. :monster:

I can't recall right now, but I do remember Cab and I going out to Canal Street one time.

Do you believe in the death penalty?
For the likes of murderers and rapists at the very least. I'd say it all depends on the crimes, but those two are ones I just loathe the most and that's why they're up there.

Favourite kind of shoes?
Converse.

Trousers, jeans, leggings or skirts?
Jeans.

Opinion on: Ugg Boots, Crocs, Onesies ?
Ugg boots: Meh.

Crocs: Facepalm.

Onesies: WHY DO YOU EXIST AT ALL, SRSLY.

Do girls in Manchester go about in the day with curlers in like Scouse girls do?
I honestly don't know, I don't think so?

What turns you off? Not necessarily sex related stuff?
Kebabs.

As a Mancun, what are your thoughts on Maine Coons?
Whoa, they have a lot of fur. Not sure I'd have one as a pet, though.

Also
tumblr_mbu08lnw0s1qzwn1ao1_500.gif

Whozat?
Ariana Grande, as Carlie just said. :monster:

Oh, and where the fuck are my dragons? I lent them to you to conquer westeros ages ago, and you're still not done with that.
Well, if you'd noticed, one's off killing kiddies and I'm absolutely upset about that. So I had to put the other two into the catacombs. Really, I just want to ride them and reign terror across Westeros. Shame I wasn't the one to kill Joffrey.

Last edited:

Ghost X

If you had the choice of being part of a teapot, which part would you be?

What is your favourite part of the human brain?

Which actor and actress do you like the least?

Cabaret

Donator
What would you like to tell TLS?

How would your life be different if TLS had never existed (or ACF, FFOF, etc etc)?

Do you speak a second language, would you like to? What languages?

Does other people speaking second languages impress and turn you on?

Did you have pets as a kid? If so please share a pet memory.

Describe a time in your life when you've been really afraid and say why.

Have you ever had an unrequited love?

What do you do when you fancy a person? (ie do you randomly stalk them or stat a conversation or...?)

How cool do you think Telcontar's avatar is? Srsly,

What's been your favourite TLS name and wai?

Are there any expressions that you feel you are not cool enough to say? (EG motherfucker is very American, also ass and butt are hard to pull off in a Brit accent imo.)

Top Bottom