• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Member Spotlight #4: Ask Amizon (Daenerys Targaryen) anything

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Beans in a pan or microwave?

Apple or Android? (or other?)

Do you have professional beauty/hair treatments or are you a DIY gal?

Favourite pub/bar/club?

As a girl gamer - have you personally experienced any resistence or negativity towards you (either from other gamers or non-gamers)? Is there anything you would want to change about gaming culture or the game industry in regards to gender equality?

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Well missy good luck getting me to sleep in the same bed as you now. :awesome:

Who do you think is the most attractive boy on the forum?

Cabaret

Donator
Who do you think has the best one liners on the forum?

Who makes you actually laugh out loud?

How do you like your eggs?

Do you like spicy food?

What is your regular curry favourite?

What do you do with scented candles? burn em, look at em, regift em or.... um something else?! :huh:

Does your milkshake bring all the boys to the yard?

Do you like cheese, what kinds? Do you eat it with red wine just to be posh now and then?

Do you splash cash or are you frugal?

When you get it on with someone, are you full passion throwin yourself in with heart on sleeve, or do you simmer up to a fiery explosion?

Keveh Kins

Pun Enthusiast
In the words of Bill Bailey, have you ever deliberately misdirected a hen to an incorrect location?

Are you a Sony, or Microsoft console owner, or mayhaps Nintendo? Which brand holds your loyalty, if any? Are you opposed to buying rival consoles from the one you prefer? Or do you just buy whatever has a game you really want to play?

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Same question but girl.

Also what is your favourite class in Mass Effect. I'm giving you a chance to redeem yourself after saying that Miranda was better than Liara.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
If you had the choice of being part of a teapot, which part would you be?
The handle.

What is your favourite part of the human brain?
Occipital lobe.

Which actor and actress do you like the least?
These two:

tumblr_m8tvjhOTTY1rv8fmi.gif

tumblr_ldiwwtY5m01qbrrwmo1_500.gif

Favourite film of all time.
The Lion King.

Favourite director.
Joss Whedon.

What would you like to tell TLS?
I'd like to tell them that they're amazing and that, but that I'm more amazing. :monster:

How would your life be different if TLS had never existed (or ACF, FFOF, etc etc)?
I don't think it'd be much more different, but I'd feel a bit lonelier.

Do you speak a second language, would you like to? What languages?
I speak a bit of Spanish since I took it up at secondary school and would love to speak more languges like French and Japanese.

Does other people speaking second languages impress and turn you on?
Maaaaaaaaaaaaybe. ;)

Did you have pets as a kid? If so please share a pet memory.
I've had dogs, cats, hamsters and even a fish. My youngest sister and her friend killed my fish by giving it too much food once. I haven't had a fish ever since, poor Ginger. :(

Describe a time in your life when you've been really afraid and say why.
When I found out about my paternity two years ago. I was scared that everyone would treat me differently and then immediately thought they did because of that fact. I was scared about how I was going to tell my dad that I knew I wasn't his and it was actually the scariest thing I've ever done. I mean, how does anyone turn around to the dad that raised them as their own and admit they know the truth?

It's something that still gives me shivers to this day.

Have you ever had an unrequited love?
I have it for my brother. I love him, no matter what he's said or done.

What do you do when you fancy a person? (ie do you randomly stalk them or stat a conversation or...?)
I just talk. Talking is something I'm good at, or at least people that really know me know that. :monster:

How cool do you think Telcontar's avatar is? Srsly,
It's the definition of orsm.

What's been your favourite TLS name and wai?
I'd say Commander Shepard. I love the character, fell in love with the game and the rest is history. Sadly.

Are there any expressions that you feel you are not cool enough to say? (EG motherfucker is very American, also ass and butt are hard to pull off in a Brit accent imo.)
Probably words like arse, wanker and stuff because they're too British.

Beans in a pan or microwave?
Microwave.

Apple or Android? (or other?)
Apple.

Do you have professional beauty/hair treatments or are you a DIY gal?
I do wear frizz ease serum to keep my hair under control, but that's it.

Favourite pub/bar/club?
My local, The King's Head, down the road.

As a girl gamer - have you personally experienced any resistence or negativity towards you (either from other gamers or non-gamers)? Is there anything you would want to change about gaming culture or the game industry in regards to gender equality?
I have, mainly from other players on the multiplayer of Assassin's Creed. In the earlier days, they were annoyed girls were playing and then they shut up when I assassinated them. :awesome:

My mother doesn't like me being a gamer and thinks it's a waste of time, so I had the delight of telling her I won £100 from GAME recently. Anything like that to shut her up is oh so lovely.

I'd like there to be more females in the industry. Yes, some guys were nice to look at during E3, but the lack of them is very frustrating. It's nice to see some like Aisha Tyler for instance. Sure, she might not be a hardcore gamer like myself or others, but she knows her shit.

Well missy good luck getting me to sleep in the same bed as you now. :awesome:
Oh yeah, fuck. I told you I wasn't going to do it for a reason. ;)

He has a sexy accent, too. I'd say Joe. He's got that swagger jagger mojo thing about him. I say this in a non-sexual manner of course, because Joe is my bro.

Who do you think has the best one liners on the forum?
It's a toss-up between Lex and Mage.

Who makes you actually laugh out loud?
Cab. The things she comes out with are actually hilarious! Oh wait, that's you. Wahey!

How do you like your eggs?
Fried.

Do you like spicy food?
It depends on the spice, so to a certain extent.

What is your regular curry favourite?
Korma.

What do you do with scented candles? burn em, look at em, regift em or.... um something else?! :huh:
I don't have any yet, but I do plan to have them for show and smell them. But then I'll eventually burn them and see where we go. Hopefully not burning the flat down!

Does your milkshake bring all the boys to the yard?
Please, it brings all the boys to my flat. :monster:

Do you like cheese, what kinds? Do you eat it with red wine just to be posh now and then?
I do like cheese! Cheese is orsm. Probably mild, I'd say. I've never ate it with red wine and that has to be on my bucket list of things to do before I'm 30.

Do you splash cash or are you frugal?
Bit of both. I ensure I have enough money for bills, food, etc and still find the time to splash a bit of money.

When you get it on with someone, are you full passion throwin yourself in with heart on sleeve, or do you simmer up to a fiery explosion?
I'm a bit of both. I've been called a bit of a demon when it comes to the whole getting it on. :awesome:

In the words of Bill Bailey, have you ever deliberately misdirected a hen to an incorrect location?
Bill Bailey clearly never met me then ...

Are you a Sony, or Microsoft console owner, or mayhaps Nintendo? Which brand holds your loyalty, if any? Are you opposed to buying rival consoles from the one you prefer? Or do you just buy whatever has a game you really want to play?
Sony and Nintendo for consoles, Microsoft obviously for my laptop and PC needs. I will always buy Sony for consoles and will never buy from Microsoft as the latter's never directly appealed to me, bar one or two games exclusive to them. But it still won't be enough to turn me.

Same question but girl.
Cab Carlie Fangu Mage

All of them!

Also what is your favourite class in Mass Effect. I'm giving you a chance to redeem yourself after saying that Miranda was better than Liara.
It's Soldier, but I'm starting to like the Adept class from my LP series. Also, how the fuck can you not like Miranda and DAT ASS?

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I'm guessing choosing Soldier is not going to redeem her. :monster:

Ami: He has a sexy accent, too. I'd say Joe. He's got that swagger jagger mojo thing about him.

Joe: :neo:

Ami: I say this in a non-sexual manner of course,

Joe: :(

If you had to pick a boy in the forum to have sex with who would he be? Same with girl (excluding me, Mage, Fangu and Cab) :awesome:

Btw I'm switching rooms in protest of you not letting me see your hair down.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I'm guessing choosing Soldier is not going to redeem her. :monster:
You're always judging me, you prick. :monster:

Ami: He has a sexy accent, too. I'd say Joe. He's got that swagger jagger mojo thing about him.

Joe: :neo:

Joe: :(
Not the real conversation. He'd take it. :monster:

If you had to pick a boy in the forum to have sex with who would he be? Same with girl (excluding me, Mage, Fangu and Cab) :awesome:
I wish I hadn't said you four now. I'd have to say ... Gems. We could have a right good mess-about under the sheets and then laugh about it afterwards.

As for a boy? I'd take Ryu, because he's awesome like that. :monster:

Btw I'm switching rooms in protest of you not letting me see your hair down.
Good luck trying to find a decent room without us. More double bed for me!

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I'll bunk with Joe, unlike you I do see him in a sexual manner. :awesome:

Ok now taking out Ryu, if you had a threesome with two boys from the forum who would they be? :awesome:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
I wish I hadn't said you four now. I'd have to say ... Gems. We could have a right good mess-about under the sheets and then laugh about it afterwards.

As for a boy? I'd take Ryu, because he's awesome like that. :monster:

I aim to please, Madam. I also aim to please Madam. I love how that sentence changes meaning with and without the comma.

Cabaret

Donator
Oh we're goin there? Fab! :D

Are you sexually experimental?

Which would you not do again, rimming or fisting?

If a friend offered you a massage would you think 'oh yeah it's on'! or 'how nice'?

What food do you favour during sexy times?

What food do you favour post sexy times?

Would you trust your partner to properly tie you up?

Do you bite and/or scratch for kinks?

Would you cosplay for kinks and if so what/who?

What's the most inventive thing you've done with ice cubes?

Who on TLS would you like to play spin the bottle with and who do you think would pair up after a snog?

Who do you think would be the best kisser on TLS? (Actually no need to answer that, we all know it's me :monster: )

Who on TLS do you think should get together and make/steal children FGJ?

Top 3 songs to have sex to.

At what point in a relationship would you ditch the condoms? (and what contraception would you favour?)

Would you ever attend a sex party/club?

On New Year's Eve do you kiss strangers for lulz?

Would you blow a roadie to get back stage? (If yes, for which artist?)

Mint based sex noms - All good with the tingles or get that the fuck away from my lady bits! ?

I might just stop now before I lose you as a friend! :doh:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
I'll bunk with Joe, unlike you I do see him in a sexual manner. :awesome:
You do that. Let me know when you're making fabulous British-Hispanic babies. :awesome:

Ok now taking out Ryu, if you had a threesome with two boys from the forum who would they be? :awesome:
Tres and Satsu.

Oh we're goin there? Fab! :D
Ah shit, no going back now. :monster:

Are you sexually experimental?
When you have a lack of sex life, I'm afraid I'm not. But when that actually gets going, I suspect I'll be a fucking freaky experimental one.

Which would you not do again, rimming or fisting?
See above.

If a friend offered you a massage would you think 'oh yeah it's on'! or 'how nice'?
I'd think "how nice! What the fuck are they after?" It's usually me giving them out because I've been told I have massaging hands.

What food do you favour during sexy times?
Chocolate.

What food do you favour post sexy times?
Chewing gum. :monster:

Would you trust your partner to properly tie you up?
Depends on my partner.

Do you bite and/or scratch for kinks?
Again with the "haven't, but may do" bandwagon. :monster:

Would you cosplay for kinks and if so what/who?
I have this weird idea of cosplaying as Xena (yep, totally unoriginal).

What's the most inventive thing you've done with ice cubes?
Balanced them on my eyes when they were on fire once from barbeque smoke.

Who on TLS would you like to play spin the bottle with and who do you think would pair up after a snog?
Carlie, Cab, Lex, Fangu, Mage, Gemma, Marcus, Dawn, Tres and Yop. I get a very strange feeling Fangu and Gemma would pair up.

Who do you think would be the best kisser on TLS? (Actually no need to answer that, we all know it's me :monster: )
Mage.

Who on TLS do you think should get together and make/steal children FGJ?
Marcus and Fangu. Their babies would be beautiful AND smart!

Top 3 songs to have sex to.

At what point in a relationship would you ditch the condoms? (and what contraception would you favour?)
Between six months and one year, depending on how the relationship was going. I'd probably go for the pill if there weren't any side effects.

Would you ever attend a sex party/club?
Not right now, but I wouldn't object. :monster:

On New Year's Eve do you kiss strangers for lulz?
I haven't done that AKA FEEL SORRY FOR AMI MOMENT.

Would you blow a roadie to get back stage? (If yes, for which artist?)
No. NO. NO!

Mint based sex noms - All good with the tingles or get that the fuck away from my lady bits! ?
All good. :D

I might just stop now before I lose you as a friend! :doh:
I think we survived this difficult phase. :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Ami, Tits or asses?
You're a bastard for doing this and I love you all the same, but it'll have to be tits for me.

Cabaret

Donator
Wooo! over the difficult phase! :joy:

Who's member spotlight are you looking forward to? (or one that's been?)

Do you cleanse tone and moisturize?

How do you like your fried eggs?

Do you watch tv as you're going to sleep?

When you get old and your hair goes grey, will you dye it or stick with nature?

Do you drive? Why/why not? What's your dream car? When did you/would you get your license?

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Who's member spotlight are you looking forward to? (or one that's been?)
Carlie's. I have some very difficult questions for her. :wacky:

Do you cleanse tone and moisturize?
No. Should I? Recommend me some stuff to use?

How do you like your fried eggs?
Quite yolky, so I could probably dip in other items of food in like toast.

Do you watch tv as you're going to sleep?
Usually, yeah. Either that or I'm playing a game, but it's more likely to be TV as so my brain is more settled for sleeping.

When you get old and your hair goes grey, will you dye it or stick with nature?
Here's a secret that won't be a secret anymore:

Grey hairs have already started from about ten years ago. :(

I do want to dye it though at some point, but it's not so bad right now. I'm not sure WHAT colour, though.

Do you drive? Why/why not? What's your dream car? When did you/would you get your license?
I've learned, but don't have my license yet. I gave it up a few years ago to focus more on Uni and now everyone's like, "Why don't you pass your test?" I'm one of those people who will do something on their own initiative instead of being a sheep and following orders. I might be nearly 25, but my grandma only passed her test that many years ago and she's nearly in her 80's now. Also, my dream car would be something nice and shiny, but doesn't go ridiculously fast. I can't think of brand names right now.

Cabaret

Donator
Nah you don't need to, some women are religious about skin routines though. I recommend getting some Apple cider vinegar and diluting it with one part ACV and 2 parts water. Then get a cotton pad and wipe on your face. let it dry naturally then feel your skin, everyone will want to smooch you :D

(it has to be apple cider vinegar malt or other kinds aren't the same.)

How can you play a game and go to sleep?!

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Nothing is non-sexual it's just buried under layers of discretion. :monster:

Top five pizza toppings in order of awesomeness!

Cabaret

Donator
Still can't get over the mustard thing. :no:
So if in your crazy world of no mustard, how 'bout horse radish sauce?

What was the first bit of you music you purchased?

Were you forced to play weird instruments at school? Like recorders or glockenspiels?

Did you have to do lots of performing at school or is that just a Welsh thing? (Every year school is stopped to learn songs, poems and dances in the name of tradition).

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
How can you play a game and go to sleep?!
Practice! :monster:

Top five pizza toppings in order of awesomeness!
Cheese, sweetcorn, chicken, ham, meatballs.

So if in your crazy world of no mustard, how 'bout horse radish sauce?
The same, actually.

What was the first bit of you music you purchased?
Pretty sure I answered this before. Spice by the Spice Girls, I think?

Were you forced to play weird instruments at school? Like recorders or glockenspiels?
Luckily, it was only the recorder. Our school was big on music, but it got made into a science college when I was halfway through. Soo, I guess that was even worse for me since I was never a big fan of science.

Did you have to do lots of performing at school or is that just a Welsh thing? (Every year school is stopped to learn songs, poems and dances in the name of tradition).
Not really. I did take part of the Festival of Arts and Languages in my second year of secondary school. We spoke in French and then did dancing to popular songs. Pretty sure we were the popular ones, as all the others were plain boring. We had to perform it again in front of the whole school and it was the first time for ever doing that. Didn't go too bad from what I remember.

Cabaret

Donator
I was wondering if some questions would get repeated! :doh:

When you get ill, what are you like? / Do you have any set routines?

Do you have a hangover cure?

Are there certain drinks or mixes of drinks that always make you ill?

If you were to plan a TLS gathering, where would it be, what entertainments would be provided, what celebs would be invited and what shenanigans would you expect from the ppl going to get up to?

If you never let your hair down in public, what's the point of having long hair? Have you ever cut it short/shaved it? Would you?

If you could go work for a charity for a year, what would you do and for which charity, why?

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
When you get ill, what are you like? / Do you have any set routines?
I'm immediately setting out on the internet to get the quickest cures. It's usually just a cold, anyway. So in this case, I'd be getting the tissues with balsam ready, paracetamol and water ready. With the one I got last weekend, I tried an old recipe of filling up a bowl of boiling hot water from the kettle and leaving my nose hanging above it for 5-10 minutes. It cleared the airways and relaxed my face. :awesome:

Do you have a hangover cure?
I've only ever had a hangover once, so I found my cure to be Domino's pizza.

Are there certain drinks or mixes of drinks that always make you ill?
Not necessarily, but I found that drinking Carlsberg gives me a headache.

If you were to plan a TLS gathering, where would it be, what entertainments would be provided, what celebs would be invited and what shenanigans would you expect from the ppl going to get up to?
I organised an FFF (another forum) meeting before, so easy peasy. :monster:

It'd be at my flat. Entertainment includes a huge supply of alcohol, gaming to your heart's content, the company of friends and a double bed if anyone feels like getting off with each other. I'd invite all the gaming celebs, especially the FF ones since it's TLS at the end of the day. I'd also be expecting everyone to be their usual selves, but even more awesome because they're in front of you.

If you never let your hair down in public, what's the point of having long hair? Have you ever cut it short/shaved it? Would you?
I don't have long hair, it's only shoulder length. :monster:

I normally get it trimmed every month or two, give or take. I don't like the idea of having it short or shaved. Plus, I like a ponytail to mess around with when I'm bored, so there's that as well.

If you could go work for a charity for a year, what would you do and for which charity, why?
It's be Child's Play and you can find out more about them here. There's nothing greater than to introduce young children to the world of gaming, as it's at that age where I started and look at me now - co-editor on a gaming news site! I've already introduced my brother to lots of games and to do that for even more kids would be amazing. The look of delight and interest on their faces when they play is something I can never get enough of.

And this charity helps children in hospitals. No matter what they're going through, it's nice just to have sometime to get away from why they're in there in the first place.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Carlie's. I have some very difficult questions for her. :wacky:

tumblr_muncojQ3yd1qdlh1io1_400.gif

Bring it on bitch.

Another hard question, is there any boy here whose penis you would like to see? and have you imagined how it looks like? :wacky:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Another hard question, is there any boy here whose penis you would like to see? and have you imagined how it looks like? :wacky:
Nah. But if I did, there's always the Donator's section. ;)

Top Bottom