Michael Jackson is dead.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
A lot of people don't know this but he was the original composer for the music in Sonic 3. I was always kind of hoping a version of Sonic 3 with his music existed out there.

It does, and it's the one that already exists! Icecap Zone, Hydrocity Zone, Carnival Night Zone, and ESPECIALLY the ending/credits theme are all the remnants of the work he did. Youtube those tracks and listen, you can definitely hear the MJ in those songs.

Last edited:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
It does. Icecap Zone, Hydrocity Zone, Carnival Night Zone, and ESPECIALLY the ending/credits theme are all the remnants of the work he did. Youtube those tracks and listen, you can definitely hear the MJ in those songs.

Yes but from what I understand, after he left, the songs were changed quite a bit so it's not his originals, just similar music.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
Yes but from what I understand, after he left, the songs were changed quite a bit so it's not his originals, just similar music.

The details are fuzzy, I'll give you that, but the music DEFINITELY has MJ's sound to it. Carnival Night Zone sounds almost exactly like Jam, and the credits theme pretty much sounds completely untouched.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Hey I know, I've watched that Sonic 3 MJ video a million times :monster:

Maybe the music was untouched, I dunno, but I'm pretty sure they were at least tweaked a little.

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
Ah man, poor Micheal! May he rest in peace. My heart goes out to his family. :(

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Go post in the Farrah thread fgj! Poor dear is being forgotten and overshadowed by MJ. :(

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
yeah celebrities shouldn't die on the same day. Reminds me of when Princess Diana then Mother Teresa not too long after.

Eerie

Fire and Blood
Well each time there's a difference though: one is to be expected, the other is unexpected and shocking :/

As sad as I am that Farrah died, this was kind of expected. M. Jackson's death, on the other hand, is totally shocking - and many used to be or still are big M. Jackson's fans.

Same went for Lady Di. and Mother Teresa. Mother Teresa was old, Lady Di. was still having a bright future :/

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
Now that's VERY fucking tragic right there.

Could you imagine what they'd do with all of that money? :(

I'm trembling just thinking about it . . .

They'd probably fight over it like a pack of dogs . . .

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Hey, it's a big debt. :monster:

But yeah, facebook needs to talk about something else atm.

Maybe his death is precursor to being nuked.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
TBH I don't give too much of a shit, was more upset over Fawcett.

Still don't think the ability to sing excuses paedophilia.

Eerie

Fire and Blood
Millions dollars, maybe more? No clue. Yeah, poor kids didn't need that, although I'm guessing they can make some pretty good money with his image rights - if they don't get fucked up by someone else, since they're young, that is.

TBH, I can't imagine the state of his kids right now. They grew up with such an oddity as a dad, it's kind of sad :(

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Well that's that for sure then. :(

That really sucks about his debt too, I mean when someone dies just let it go. I have debts too and one of the reasons I don't kill myself is because I think of how heartbreaking it'd be for my parents or someone to have to pay those fuckers.

Top Bottom