Mortal Kombat

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I'm still trying to get all the character endings and beat the challenge tower (fuck that triple shokan fight with baraka >_>) so I havent had a chance to really sit down with any one character, but I'm liking scorpion and I wanna know how to use noob. Kung Lao's not bad either.

In Ladder, is there anyone who has a particularly awesome ending so far that I should try for next?

X :neo:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I didn't get to pre-order this, is there any other way of getting the Scorpion classic skin?

So he was lying when he said they wouldnt charge for content that was already on the disc. Not suprising. Also, does this mean the store will be back up?

Ghost X

Kabal is my favourite. I wish they paid more attention to him. Gave him some more loving. I can't even play the game because its banned in my country, I feel like putting a pacifier in my mouth sometimes.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X

@Inter: I feel exactly the same way, but, while I know that the Reptile/Smoke/Scorpion/Sub-Zero Klassic Kostumes are on the disc, I'm not sure about the ladies' costumes, or the original Fatalities. If that's the case, I guess you could look at it as paying for the ladies' Kostumes & the old school fatalities, and unlocking the rest of the content as a bonus, which is probably how they'd sell it. I still think that not getting them, and placing them as pre-order bonuses was balls.

Also - PSN Store is still supposed to be up before end of the month, which is Tuesday, and a regular update day as is.

Dark and Divine

Pro Adventurer
AKA
D&D
I hope that there will be also KK's for Noob Saibot and Smoke.

And I would like to see the MKT's ninja costumes as DLC as well.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
I know that Smoke has one, but now that you mention it, it's really odd that he doesn't appear to be in the Klassic Kombatant list... :\ I'm not sure about Noob Saibot, but it'd be cool to see still.

Ghost X

They really used all their imagination in naming her. I figure she is the red palette swap for women? =p

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
They really used all their imagination in naming her. I figure she is the red palette swap for women? =p

You know nothing of the history of the Lady in Red obv.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
My buddy downloaded Skarlet, and she's fucking ridiculous. Also, with the patch, you can apparently cancel X-Ray moves with certain attacks, like Reptile's Elbow attack special (If they both hit, the X-Ray doesn't auto-win anymore).

Kenshi's trailer is out now.

I hope that both Kenshi and Skarlet will gain spots in the Nekropolis. So far, it looks like I can't view Skarlet's stats nor ending in the Nekropolis because you can't select her. =/
I don't like this. I want to be able to view their endings whenever I wish.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
If you press "Start" in the character model screen, you can choose her. (That's also how you view the MK3 costume folks). I also hope that they ammend the Nekropolis properly for her/Kenshi/everyone else that comes via DLC.

I think that Rain is up next.

Ok, after finally finishing arcade mode with every character I decided to try at it with the Online mode. I was very nervous as I am completely new to the "online gaming" arena.

Then when I started a match, the lag was IMMENSE. Unplayable. The opponent stopped the match. What can I do to decrease the lag? Does it help to create a room for, say, only Swedish servers? Is it required that I have a bad-ass broadband connection in order for there to be no lag?

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Ok, after finally finishing arcade mode with every character I decided to try at it with the Online mode. I was very nervous as I am completely new to the "online gaming" arena.

Then when I started a match, the lag was IMMENSE. Unplayable. The opponent stopped the match. What can I do to decrease the lag? Does it help to create a room for, say, only Swedish servers? Is it required that I have a bad-ass broadband connection in order for there to be no lag?

Nothing. All you can do is keep searching for matches, and yes local servers will provide better performance than international servers,

I tried entering a fight via a Swedish room, but even then there was too much lag. =/

How annoying, since so many trophies are related to the online functions.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Story trailer. I'm sad that they don't appear to have these for every character. I'd love to see them before the opening of the Ladder match to mesh with the endings.

Top Bottom