• Tennyo

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • TresDias (Hawkeye)

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
No need to apologise :P It was a long time and I haven't mentioned it more than once or twice on TLS. It wasn't a big deal, just six months, and I wasn't very good at it.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Wow, six months?

Here if you join you are locked in for at least two years, unless you do something to get yourself kicked out.

Captain Jack Harkness

not a out-of-bounds guy
AKA
4nn4-chan, Loras Tyrell, Loki
maybe he simply had the draft (dunno how to translate in english).
for exemple in italy untill idon'tremmebertheyear every male between 18-20 had to receive military training for 1 year iirc

Ghost X

I have no interest holding a loaded gun or a live grenade. That shit freaks me out :P. *Has seen too many videos of things going wrong* :awesome:.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I sorta think we should have a tiny bit more of a guideline for this category if it sticks around for next year. My thinking: The nominees are essentially the protagonists of their own zombie apocalypse story. Thus, even if they're in a location that should be easily kept clear (like an aircraft carrier in the middle of the freakin' ocean) or just out in the middle of nowhere with almost no people around who could become zombies (like me) they MUST encounter and have to survive zombies.

Notably, Mog still gets craptons of votes that way, for the reasons he and I have both spelled out :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I sorta think we should have a tiny bit more of a guideline for this category if it sticks around for next year. My thinking: The nominees are essentially the protagonists of their own zombie apocalypse story. Thus, even if they're in a location that should be easily kept clear (like an aircraft carrier in the middle of the freakin' ocean) or just out in the middle of nowhere with almost no people around who could become zombies (like me) they MUST encounter and have to survive zombies.

Notably, Mog still gets craptons of votes that way, for the reasons he and I have both spelled out :monster:

I think next year all nominees should construct and share their own survival scenario and we vote for which is more viable. :monster:

Top Bottom