Naruto Anime/Manga (Manga Spoilers Not Tagged) [WSJ]

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I think they are fine, I never felt I was missing something.
I always felt spoiled, since I almost always had two translated versions of the manga, and two different fansubs to compare against back in ye olden days when official subs were usually much later to arrive and often sub-par. :awesomonster:

X :neo:

Ergo

Sugar Honey Ice & Tea
AKA
Ergo, V
I'm guessing this would also mean that Sasuke is also still ranked as a genuine for the same reasons.
Even after the war I doubt he would have participated and not had naruto next to him as his rival.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
I saw that, and figured that that means it's finally time for me to start watching through it for real. I think I'll dive in on it after the simul-dub of MHA wraps for the season. Cool that it's hitting the NA audiences en masse now though.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
This interview about the thematic differences between Naruto and Boruto is really interesting. Naruto was mostly all about overcoming loneliness and understanding the ways that others face those fears and express them differently, whereas Boruto is more about how to define yourself from under the shadow of another (which Naruto avoided by not knowing who his parents were) and proper use of technology and things: https://comicbook.com/anime/2019/01/06/naruto-boruto-anime-manga-differences/

Top Bottom