• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Naruto Anime/Manga (Manga Spoilers Not Tagged) [WSJ]

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I think they are fine, I never felt I was missing something.

I always felt spoiled, since I almost always had two translated versions of the manga, and two different fansubs to compare against back in ye olden days when official subs were usually much later to arrive and often sub-par. :awesomonster:

X :neo:

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
Key Visual for upcoming chuunin exam arc of BORUTO.
boruto-new-kv.jpg

Also Naruto manga creator Masashi Kishimoto teases New Work in 2018.

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
I'm guessing this would also mean that Sasuke is also still ranked as a genuine for the same reasons.
Even after the war I doubt he would have participated and not had naruto next to him as his rival.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
I saw that, and figured that that means it's finally time for me to start watching through it for real. I think I'll dive in on it after the simul-dub of MHA wraps for the season. Cool that it's hitting the NA audiences en masse now though.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
This interview about the thematic differences between Naruto and Boruto is really interesting. Naruto was mostly all about overcoming loneliness and understanding the ways that others face those fears and express them differently, whereas Boruto is more about how to define yourself from under the shadow of another (which Naruto avoided by not knowing who his parents were) and proper use of technology and things: https://comicbook.com/anime/2019/01/06/naruto-boruto-anime-manga-differences/

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
So, Boruto is a lot more slow moving than Naruto, and it's got a very different focus, but I feel like the manga has finally hit its REALLY big milestone where I think that the series is absolutely worth diving into and checking out now. There are enough hooks into the mysteries going on, but now there's enough context to feel like you've got a better sense of what's going on and enough to feel more of the weight behind the events.

I haven't kept up with the anime at all really, but I'm wondering if anyone else will be / has been and has any thoughts on it.

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
Finally got around to seeing the last Naruto movie. As much as I enjoyed seeing hinata and Naruto fall in love it felt almost hollow in the way in which they did it. The whole looking into memories thing irked me as I kinda felt we needed hinata to overcome her shyness and tell him outright or for him to finally realise himself just how much she has always been there for him.

I also really wish we got to see more character developments leading to boruto.
I can't be the only one who wants to know how the hell Sai ended up with Ino.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
2 years since we were blessed with episode 65.

That means it's been two years since I started following a ton of amazing animators on Twitter. :monster:

Really though, this episode was a HUGE collaborative project and so many people worked on it, and it was so awesome seeing them sharing their work, and this video does that justice in the best way!

Top Bottom