New Female Mod Nomvote

Lex

Administrator
This may seem odd, but Carlie brought it to our attention that she's our only female mod since Mage stepped down and we never actually replaced Mage. So we're in need of another mod :monster:

Rather than going through a whole week long nominations week long voting thing, I thought it would be easier to just fire through this way. Nominating someone is the equivalent of voting for them. You can nomvote for as many people as you like. You can post here to explain your reasoning, or just send me a PM if you're not comfortable discussing it in public.

If a person has been nominated and indicates in this thread that they don't want to be a mod, their name will be taken out of the running.

I'll let the thread get rolling then post mine slightly later. Happy voting <3

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Octo and Howl

Edit: As for my reasons, they're both suitably awesome and I feel they'd be able to handle the job. Also they're both awesome.

Last edited:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Yeah we need more ladies up in here.

Octo - She's level headed, well liked and awesome.

Howl - Same reason as Octo.

Tenny - She was a mod before, if she wants to come back she has my vote.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Same as you two suggested, Octo and Howl are awesome people, so I nominate them.

I realize I haven't been here nearly as long as most of you guys, so this is just my votes based on what I've seen in the last month or two.

Lex

Administrator
I nomvote Octo :monster:

Everybody gets along with her, she's balanced, fair, down to earth and always reasonable. I think she'd make an excellent mod for those reasons :monster:

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Octo, Howl and Tennyo same as everyone else. All fine candidates.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Octo and Howl for me l too, both very down to earth and very active members, couldn't think of two better people to get a nom :monster:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Just to let you all know, I have now decided that 'nom' is a euphemism for oral sex.

Carry on :monster:

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Just to let you all know, I have now decided that 'nom' is a euphemism for oral sex.

Carry on :monster:

Then I guess a vote for Bill Clinton was a nomvote!

WOOO TOPICAL JOKES OF 1999!

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I also nomvote Howl or Tennyo, mostly because I don't really know/havent interacted with Octo... sorry :monster:

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
If you've ever had or done any of the following:

a beard
an encounter with a beard
caressed the chest-rug of a bearded dwarf

then you have interacted with Octo on a spiritual level. :monster:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I have not. Most of the men I've dated are hairless wonders. :monster:

...Also, isn't it a little troubling that if I've interacted with a beard, I've also interacted with a female member? :wacky:

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
Cage-is-In-Full-Bliss-Reaction-Gif_408x408.jpg

Last edited:

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Howl, Tenny, Octo are all great options and I whole-heartedly support them. I also thought of Sprites, Ami, and Lic. You'll have your hands full trying to pick just one. :P

Lex

Administrator
Lic is currently the fan works editor on the front page, but not a moderator. I agree that she'd also be a good choice.

EDIT: Ninja'd :monster:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Aha. So we got the noms, now we need the polls.

(there's an innuendo in there... somewhere...)

Lex

Administrator
As I said in the first post, this is both nomination and voting (hence nomvote). Saving time etc.

Top Bottom