New Female Mod Nomvote

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
There are to many multi-cellular organisms on the mod team.
As a single Cell organism this offends me, check your multi-cellular privileges at the door please before responding to this post.

There is only one ancient supernatural entity too. What we need is an ancient single celled supernatural non cisgendered nonwhite female cthulhukin.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I forgot to mention I think Avec and Dawn might also be good choices for staff.

I sort of feel like mentioning re: diversity that given the ratio of trans people to cis people in the general population we have an abnormally high number of trans people on staff, but that’s neither here nor there. The low number of females is almost certainly a problem, especially in light of things like this. Obviously a message board staff is not as important as a development team for one of the most widely used pieces of office software or the designers of airbags for cars, but a lack of female perspectives is nonetheless a demonstrable problem.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
In the interests of full disclosure: I don't think I could be relied upon to give a 'female perspective' because I don't really know what that is. Unless you mean me talking about mooncups :monster:

Starling

Pro Adventurer
Well, female perspective would be stuff like gender related issues and insight on things that involve personal experience as a female. Sometimes it's subtle stuff people don't really think about much.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
In the interests of full disclosure: I don't think I could be relied upon to give a 'female perspective' because I don't really know what that is. Unless you mean me talking about mooncups :monster:

What's a mooncup? :huh:

At the moment we have 10 mods, 9 of them white (if I'm not mistaken), so should we appoint another non-white mod as well? 9 of them are cis-gendered, should we appoint another non-cis mod as well? Those are just examples; I could go on. I'd just like to know why we have to have a specific quota of females.

There are to many multi-cellular organisms on the mod team.
As a single Cell organism this offends me, check your multi-cellular privileges at the door please before responding to this post.

There is only one ancient supernatural entity too. What we need is an ancient single celled supernatural non cisgendered nonwhite female cthulhukin.

I sort of feel like mentioning re: diversity that given the ratio of trans people to cis people in the general population we have an abnormally high number of trans people on staff, but that’s neither here nor there.

I'm a Jewish Indian Transgender Amputee Veteran Dwarf.... hire me :monster:

(That's me basically saying the whole diversity argument is kinda silly because if we had more diverse people who were reputable, they probably would have been nomnomed.)

AvecAloes

Donator
I really liked when we were talking about nomvoting = oral sex

And then mooncups happened, and moon blood

I think I preferred the former conversation

Starling

Pro Adventurer
Ohhh so mooncups are
Diva-Cup.jpg
I thought you were talking about some kind of fancy bra.

Lex

Administrator
Nominations will close later today (Friday 31st) so get your nomvotes in if you haven't already :monster:

Top Bottom