• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

New High Quality Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Screenshots!

Loxetta

Pro Adventurer
Terra spoilerz -
The final battle is just like the KH2 secret vid. Terra fights Master Xehanort atop the cliff with KH in the sky. Eventually, MX stabs himself with his Keyblade, releasing his heart. His heart enters Terra's body, and Terra's armor appears covering him. The armor falls off revealing his hair is white and his eyes are yellow - it's the Xehanort we know and love. "Terranort" steps forward and conjures MX's Keyblade, and as he steps forward, he stops and turns. Terra's abandoned armor rises and forms into the Lingering Sentiment, animated by the true' Terra's emotions. Not sure if Terra's heart/soul are in it too, but maybe. - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtLB_3CzLrY

The final boss is "Terranort", with the player taking control of the Lingering Sentiment. Afterward, Terranort collapses and is absorbed into Kingdom Hearts. The Lingering Sentiment kneels with the Keyblade, just how he appears in KH2. The secret ending now shows Terranort in the white lab coat we see Xehanort in in KH2's flashbacks, walking around Radiant Garden, talking to Braig and being watched by Ansem.

I feel disappointed that fans were able to guess pretty much this exact outcome like, 2 years ago. :monster:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I never fucking guessed that. Holy shit.

Goddamn, KH, you never fail to impress me. I always keep underestimating you but you always sock me in the gut in the end.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
So the guy I've been kicking ass in for the past 2 games is actually
the guy I'm gonna be playing as for the PSP???? LMAO IRONY

they should've used a new song too, instead of recycling Hikari.

What gets me is
why Aqua wasn't in the dark merridian when Sora and Riku are there

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
She probably was. On the Darker side, closest to the world of darkness.

Sora and Riku were on the other side of the ocean..closest to the Twilight.

GeoMill

Pro Adventurer
Wait, what?
(Spoiler about Aqua)
Aqua is not dead, people! She's alone,wandering around in the Dark Realm for 12-13 years, and ends up meeting AtW in the secret ending by the Dark Margin. But she is alive...
And the reason she didn't meet Riku and Sora while they were there is because they were supposed to be in the 'Twilight Side', making them an ocean apart.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Oh right. Lol nice clothes though. didn't expect him to be wearing those.

Think Aqua is still somewhere there? in the world of darkness?

GeoMill

Pro Adventurer
I know XD
As far as I understand, the scene with Aqua and AtW takes place a year after KH2, so yes, she is still there. It's quite depressing, actually. Ditto with Terra's situation. Ven's is not that awesome either.

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
More spoilerz

Ven -
Since Vanitas is the darkness in Ven's heart, at times he possesses Ven and makes him fight his friends. Vanitas coaxes Ven to give into darkness because he ultimately wants to absorb Ven's power. Ven apparently defeats Vanitas, but in order to fully purge the darkness in his heart, merges his heart with Sora's. As for his body, I guess that's whats in the Room of Awakening
. Yeah, I don't fully understand it either.

Vanitas -
Vanitas is the darkness in Ven's heart given form, but he's not a Heartless, he's an Unversed. The Unversed are beings formed from negative emotions in hearts. Apparently, as the original Unversed, Vanitas is able to conjure Unversed and can control them.
Not sure which of that is speculation and which is fact, but that's whats being said, take from it what you will.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Vanitas -
Vanitas is the darkness in Ven's heart given form, but he's not a Heartless, he's an Unversed. The Unversed are beings formed from negative emotions in hearts. Apparently, as the original Unversed, Vanitas is able to conjure Unversed and can control them.
Not sure which of that is speculation and which is fact, but that's whats being said, take from it what you will.
I thought that's what a heartless was XD

Thanks so much for the spoilers Drake ^_^
Anything about Even?

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
Not really. Apparently Braig is the only apprentice to play a major role, the rest are mostly cameos. I've heard that
Braig apparently was working with Master Xehanort all along, and almost recognizes Terra in Xehanort and thus is all buddy-buddy with him in the ending.
If that's true, I guess it explains why Xigbar is Rank II.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Well I dont' speak a lot of Japanese so it's hard to tell what's going on in the secret ending but one thing I know for sure is...

Xigbar/Braig is funny :D

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
YO MASTAH DONO! :monster:

So the new game is probably gonna be called Kingdom Hearts: Another Dive or Probably Reconnect: Kingdom Hearts. depends. I also expect more Disney deaths to come judging by
Ansem surviving his inescapable blast and all.

also
with Xemnas/Xehanort taking Terra's body with him by the end of II and I, where will Terra reform himself?

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
is anyone else super duper pissed off that Diz is alive?

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Something pisses me off then about the Unversed.

Seriously..what is the difference between them and Heartless? I'm fucking lost.

It would make much more sense if Vanitas was the very first heartless in existence, given how he was created.

I really need to understand what the hell these mooks called Unversed are.

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
This story is convoluted as shit.

I'm disappointed and I'm not buying KH3. Square, you had a good thing going here, but I cannot bring myself to give a shit about any of these characters. Bring back some Disney plot, Final Fantasy crossover stupidity, and characters I actually give a shit about (hey Sora and Kairi, remember them? Riku? maybe?) and then we'll talk about you getting my money.

Bleh, sorry for the rant there. It's just... I put up with the whole "Organization XIII" bullshit story (okay parts of it were decent, I take that back. but seriously 13 new characters? the fuck?) I didn't care about in KH2, and instead of going back to the delicious simplicity of KH1 it just seems to be getting more and more complicated, and... well shit, I'm losing interest.

I bet I'm the only one, but man I'm really disappointed.

Top Bottom