New High Quality Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Screenshots!

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
At least there's FFXIII

c09c0a6c033a134ef2c54c4f74db02b9d72b3d37.jpeg

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I hate the Mangas. D'x

That art style bugs me when he or she tries to do random faces. (usually at inappropriate moments. >_> See the KH1 manga.)

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
The only issue I have with the KH manga is that I'm so goddamn butthurt that the sub-par KH manga got released in the US, and the absolutely gorgeous Zelda mangas remain untouched by North America.

SHIT MAKES ME RAAAAGE

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
Wow oh my god I think it was localized. (Pub. Date: December 2008)

THIS IS NEWS TO ME, BRB BUYING AND FANGIRLING god it took them long enough

anyways yeah KH and stuff. Was the KHII manga ever finished? I know it stopped part way through because of some issues (I can't remember what they were though). Anyone know?

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
YEAH. It's stupid shit like that, that ruins the whole scene. It gets really annoying. <=/

I thought it funny.

As far as I know, they didn't get very far with KH2. O_o Thank goodness. I can imagine the scene where Sora finds Riku again, and they just place some awkward facial expression to fuck it all up.

Face.jpg

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
It's okay, we could always buy some sea-salt ice cream.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I don't see that as a, "Fuck you, Westerners," type of way. More along the lines of, "Sorry, fans in our native country, for failing the first time. Here's something special to make up for that."

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
But they aren't saying, "FUCK YOU WESTERNERS."

Makes sense that they do something special for their native fans. I mean why not?

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
It'll be a "fuck you, native fans, now pay full price or more for the same game you've already bought" version.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Would they even sell? I don't think main-stream Westerners are into buying special edition whateverz of games they already own like the Easter market is. Unless it was cheaper. Perhaps the Greatest hits version? SE did it with Star Ocean: Til the End of Time.

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
The E3 trailer. Eraqus and Vanitas sound good, and a new secret boss at 3:04 looks badass...but Aqua...poor, poor, poor Aqua...look! She smiles and beams and all that, and the voice sounds like the VA took her cues on voice acting from Cloud's Dissidia portrayal. Seriously, it is so flat and lifeless....just watch. I really hope its just a bad take, she can't possibly sound like that the entire game.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Vanitas is nothing but a tard. :rage: BUT HIS VOICE MADE ME MELT. I hope they don't fuck up his crazy laugh, which is the ONLY thing I like about that fucker.

Aqua... oh GOD. I thought she was southern at first. Then she just turned tone deaf LOL.

Aqua: wat. has. happened. here. ? :duhard:

Keyblade war. . . *sigh* Oh, KH/KH2. I miss when you were cute and fun.

Top Bottom