New High Quality Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Screenshots!

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I SHAT BRICKS :monster:

This deserves a front page update!

Birth By Sleep's cool factor increased by 4.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
OMFG. All the more reason for me to get my cousins to buy it for me on release! :reptar:

...time to take out the blackmail photos... :awesome:

Thanks for that. :monster: That made my dawn.

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
You know, looking at the scan, we should have known some FF character would be in the game. Every game, the Olympus Colosseum helper is some FF character Hades roped into servitude. I guess Zack is following tradition.

But yeah, this is still Cue Cullen.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
He's there for training apparently. Maybe they've stopped with the "lolz Hades is manipulating this character you loved" thing :monster:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
I love how Zack apparently is gonna beat the crap out of Terra, the guy fuckers keep saying looks like him, when he doesn't.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Terra's in that scan?

Oh, I must have missed it. I thought it was just Zack looking in a mirror or something :awesome:

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
I love how Zack apparently is gonna beat the crap out of Terra, the guy fuckers keep saying looks like him, when he doesn't.

Comparison.jpg

When I first saw Terra I didn't go "OMGZACK", but I do see how people say they're similar.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
I see a vague resemblance. Keyword being vague.

I see a vague resemblance between Cloud and Roxas too. It's Nomura :monster: Nothing more, nothing less.

Now there's a Parasite Eve 2 character that's the spitting image of Zack. THAT'S the one that's rather odd.

Ehrgeiz-Zack.jpg

kylemadigan.jpg

Now THAT..is a true resemblance.

Last edited:

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
Tetsuya Nomura tends to make his characters look similar in the games. But I'm not surprised FF characters are in this game as well. I wonder if Sephiroth will return :monster:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
yeah I genuinely don't see the Terra/Zack connection at all. Their faces are completely different and so are their personalities. BUT THEY HAVE SPIKEY HAIR SO THEYRE THE SAME PERSON RIGHT???

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
By the way, on the image where Mickey and Aqua are talking, don't you see a little redhead girl? Could she be Kairi?

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Yeah that's Kairi, but who gives a shit about her? :awesome:

ZACK'S IN THE GAME.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Turns out HE'S Cloud's light, and Nomura's just been fucking with us again.

Oh, and there was an FF character in 358/2. The moogle.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I like the way his hairstyle is depicted in his game. But I don't exactly care for the bland, homosexual clown gladiator outfit they put him in. Dislike.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Blame the dress code for that one. It's basically the same as Herc's.

Which isn't to say your assessment is wrong, I'm just saying it's phil's fault.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Ashes said:
But I don't exactly care for the bland, homosexual clown gladiator outfit they put him in. Dislike.

ROFFL

That about sums it up. It is a bit weird. Although I like that they kept the SOLDIER emblem on the belt thing and sword handle. That's the only thing that I can say I like about it, really. It's like Zack threw on a cheap Olympian gladiator Halloween costume from the dollar store on top of his SOLDIER uniform.

This is KH, so I'm no longer surprised by these bizarre and sometimes ugly costume changes FF characters get.

Top Bottom