• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

New Spider-Man Game

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
At long last!

48957954_10157091574501803_5871051192179621888_o.jpg

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
The DLC was on offer so I got it and just finished it and yay, more Spider-Man. I like how it actually takes place post-main story and some of the developments in the DLC are gonna be relevant to the sequel i.e.
Yuri going rogue, Pete starting to train Miles
. Fun stuff. The missions for the most part were mostly more of the same but I'm okay with that :monster:
Man, Screwball is annoying as heck though.

The warehouse type missions with the enemy waves get quite ridiculous in this, whip guys, jetpack dudes, minigun bros and dig boys galore! Liked them though, made me use every gadget and technique at my disposal.

The writing in this is a ton of fun, love Spidey and Sable's interactions. I need the sequel now. :(

Last edited:

Russell

.. ? ..
AKA
King of the Potato People
I'm currently playing the first DLC, how the heck do you take down the minigun guys?

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Zap 'em with the electric webs. Suspension matrix helps too (I think it might need an upgrade before it can lift the big guys, can't remember).

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I'm currently playing the heist and stupid guys keep getting past me with the artwork. Do I just focus on them and eventually they'll stop coming or do I have to take out everyone else?

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Focus on the ones carrying the art.

I personally liked using trip mines. Just placed a bunch at the entrance and watched them run right into them. :awesome:

Russell

.. ? ..
AKA
King of the Potato People
100%'d it. :monster:

Well I have to complete a new game plus then I've 100% it.
It shows how good the game is if I'd even want to unlock everything, I only trophy hunt in games that I love.

Anyone else just stick with the default white spider suit for the whole game?
The other all looked meh, (or the others looked out of place in this game.)

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
This alone is a compelling argument for me to get PS5 at launch tbh :monster:
Did not expect this to be out this year.

edit: Also apparently this is kind of an Uncharted Lost Legacy type of game where it's kind of sort of not really a "full" game but a bit more compact or whatever? Would explain the fast turnaround time.

It better have a PS4 version

This is PS5 only

Last edited:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Okay so this is interesting...it's apparently the 2018 game + expansion.

https://www.videogameschronicle.com...s-is-a-remaster-and-expansion-sony-clarifies/

in a new interview The Telegraph describes Morales as “more akin to an expansion bolted on to an upgraded version of the original title.”
Sony Interactive Entertainment’s EVP head of European Business, Simon Rutter told the publication that Miles Morales would include “major enhancements” to the 2018 PS4 game.
“I guess you could call it an expansion and an enhancement to the previous game,” he said.

Top Bottom