New year, New LTD thread. (Round 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
O ya, I went tharr.
11%20-%20Ultros.gif

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
W3 ar3 all tr0lls. D:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
7/f/land of lace and breeze

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
^ That deserves an epic thanks. :D

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
THE NUANCES OF THESE ROMANTIC ENTANGLEMENTS STRIKE ME AS INCREDIBLY DULL. TROLL ROMANCES ARE FAR MORE SOCIOLOGICALLY INTRIGUING.

...ANYONE WHO DISAGREES CAN FUCK RIGHT OFF.

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Wow gaiz, we are so on topic. :awesome:

Can I spam AerTi fanart nao? In celebration of it being canon. :D

Splintered

unsavory tart
You can, but only until someone NEEDS to talk about the LTD again and then we'll be yelled at to go on topic and thread will die.
This thread can't go back on topic until 1. someone points out someone else is a hypocrite and 2. people come here to talk about how off topic LTD always is.

Also idk if the poster is a troll. They seem to radiate an aura of awkward.

EDIT:
Wait, now that I think about it both conditions have been met.

PROCEED

EurAsianGirl

Pro Adventurer
AKA
FireMikoKagomechan
This thread can't go back on topic until 1. someone points out someone else is a hypocrite and 2. people come here to talk about how off topic LTD always is.

Also idk if the poster is a troll. They seem to radiate an aura of awkward.

EDIT:
Wait, now that I think about it both conditions have been met.

PROCEED

I propose we make another LTD thread, only this time it should be about the REAL LTD not any of this fanon Cloti versus Clerith stuff.

Pshh, everyone knows the real LTD debate is Clack vs Cloroth, I WANT ESSAYS DAMMIT :awesome::awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom