New year, New LTD thread. (Round 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
your face when tana is yet another persona of cali's
oh my god

cali has multiple personalities

cali is tyler durden

Splintered

unsavory tart
Well at least this girl is never lonely in her head.

But meh, I've seen worse.

Counterpoint- You still are, since it was so overused it was old pretty much when it started.
Sentencing is to eat 100lbs of feathers. Without ketchup.
You can't sentence me, I've got rights.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
I vaguely recall a time when she said Cloud/Aerith and Ichigo/Rukia were similar and how Kubo said Rukia was Ichigo's light, so therefore both her ships were canon. Or something like that.

No.

NO.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Please don't associate my favorite Bleach ship (well, after IchiRen) with this nutter! PLEASE.

:hugesadpanda:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis

0nMEm.gif

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Please don't associate my favorite Bleach ship (well, after IchiRen) with this nutter! PLEASE.
i think she associates with most bleach pairings.

the other day i was on the ichihime forum and she found the 18+ forum and was all 'OH I ACCIDENTALLY FOUND THIS PLACE TEE HEE' and plastered her lusting for grimmjow's cock all over it and it was like

hey bro what happened to the dudes 'courting' you at kohl's. did you just not give them the time of day cause their hair is normal color?

and a bunch of other shit like ABSOLUTE SHOCK! that the forums allowed for multishipping and was fine with IshiHime and other Ichigo pairings. oh and her saying that orihime pairings with other girls made no sense. lol :awesome:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Wait, omgosh. I remember White Queen! :monster: Are you telling me she's just a flunky account?

Yes. One of several. If you ever run into 'Kashikoi Ume,' that's another one.

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude... I never knew. I just kind of suspected that everyone in this LTD is their own person. I thought the whole faking accounts to talk and agree with oneself was just a joke/exaggeration. :monster: Well, except on DPLB's account.

But... wow. :desu:

While giving people the benefit of the doubt is a good idea, with Cali, the evidence piles up too quickly to deny.

i have no idea how you can even compare either of the two girls to the ff7 girls.

or ichigo and cloud for that matter.

Pfft. Ichigo is obviously more like Firion. They even sound the same.

I still don't get how Desmond/Lucy is comparable to Cloud/Aerith.

Shipping is magic. Especially Magmashipping. And Sephiroth/Cactuar. The truest of all pairings.

Lol, I like how there are levels of Clerith. Even the GODLIEST OF CLERITHS don't like one of their KIND. Sorry, that just sounded silly to me. x'D

She did commit several heresies. Including not obeying the current hierarchy.

Too bad Tana isn't still around, I'd love to lock those two in a closet and see what happens.

Two crazies enter. With luck, none will leave.

That doesn't preclude the two killing each other when trapped with each other.

oh my god

cali is tyler durden

Tyler Durden is at least likable.

Well at least this girl is never lonely in her head.

But meh, I've seen worse.

You can't sentence me, I've got rights.

So does every American citizen who's ever been found guilty in a court of law.

hey bro what happened to the dudes 'courting' you at kohl's. did you just not give them the time of day cause their hair is normal color?

That must be it, since, like Grimmjow, they don't exist.

and a bunch of other shit like ABSOLUTE SHOCK! that the forums allowed for multishipping and was fine with IshiHime and other Ichigo pairings. oh and her saying that orihime pairings with other girls made no sense. lol :awesome:

Conservative American Christian. To her Lesbianism is something ugly girls do because they can't get men.
Or something. I'm technically libeling her now, but she is a PMD and their views on homosexuality of any form sum up as 'evil bad icky no.'

Last edited:

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie

so when she puts a gun to her head and pulls the trigger tana comes out going THOU ART I AND I AM THOU AND THOU ART A HAPPY FAMILY IN THY HEAD???

Last edited:

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
so when she puts a gun to her head and pulls the trigger tana comes out going THOU ART I AND I AM THOU AND THOU ART A HAPPY FAMILY IN THY HEAD???
spoiler: cali is Minato Arisato

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
oh my god

cali is tyler durden

No, Tyler Durden made sense. Fantastical lunacy laced with logic.

However, having said that, this really isn't so much LTD related as Cali bashing. I know I'm not a mod, so mods, do your fucking job already. Geesh. :awesome:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I still don't get how Desmond/Lucy is comparable to Cloud/Aerith.

Lol, I like how there are levels of Clerith. Even the GODLIEST OF CLERITHS don't like one of their KIND. Sorry, that just sounded silly to me. x'D

Yeah sorry I didn't know how to word it :monster:

The most active ones, the Cetra, the ones who write essays on Clerith.com and such... those people.

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
your face when cali is another persona of tana's

WHAT A TWEEST

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
great, now i want to start a thread where we speculate what our favorite FF games would be like if they were directed by M. Night

THANKS WINTER

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
great, now i want to start a thread where we speculate what our favorite FF games would be like if they were directed by M. Night

THANKS WINTER
the entire game was due to invasion of sephiroth and his family who are all allergic to cloud's wheelchair who has been making zack look like a superhero but he's really running from the plants because they want to kill him because he's the avatar and he talks to aerith because he can see dead people but he doesn't know he's dead because he's been living his life in a village which he's not allowed to leave because it's a national park and in the end tifa is the savior of the entire universe and not yuffie like everyone was thinking because critics suck

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA

THANKS WINTER

You make it sound like it's a bad thing.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Okay so this one time, this person told me Clerith was canon and I was like "lol what?"

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
When the LTD thread is boring, it is a good thing. :awesome:

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
i thought we already established the new ltd is aeris/lightning/tifa

where are my essays dammit

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami

Well, I think Aerith/Tifa is canon. :monster: Tifa cried when she died, you know. She also went out to kill Sephiroth to avenge her.

NOTHING GETS MORE CANON THAN AVENGING YOUR DEAD GIRLFRIEND MAAAN :reptar: AMIRITE OR AMIRITE

I dare you all to disagree with my super logic.

Also, Clack is canon. They had a date scene in Crisis Core. notrly :monster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c

All you did was switch Cloud out for menstrual female Cloud

wat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom