• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Opera Omnia Dissidia News/Discussion Thread

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
The Garnet LD is a big yay for me! Very excited for her, are we going to see a costume for her too I wonder!

Vanille I have yet to grab her full kit shes kinda on the backburner as someone who i'd like but I don't deem necessary heard good things about her Sphere though.

Laan and Reynn's BT announcement has me hyped WoFF is a game I was never able to get to play but I watched all the custcenes and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

@ultima espio their Ld will more than likely accompany their BT as it does for characters that gett their BT at the same time as their LD.

I really like their kit but sadly its pretty outdated in the current state (although I used then to great effect in an earlier Entropy stage) can see a rework happening with this which is great, I really want more excuses to use them in updated content in the future! Can't wait to see their showcase.

Btw loved part 2 of the chapter and Ceodore's interaction!

Edit: I keep editing my posts because I don't wanna add constant nee posts but I just saw Laan and Reynn's showcase and that is one deserved and kickass rework. Love their burst animation and damn that LD! They are definitely a future pull.

Garland is also cool! I have his LD though and don't feel I really want to go for his burst.

So far out of the BT+ Era, Zidane, Vayne and L&R are on my list as favourites to pull for.

I have a few character's i'm super interested in coming up in pulling just need to manage my resources carefully in relation to them to make sure I can afford to pity them if necessary.

Last edited:

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
The day I've been waiting for is here!

LD dropped after 50K stopped there went to Kams banner and ticketed the rest of his kit (already had his LD) managed to get the rest of his kit in 87 tickets) as Cecils BT didn't drop went and exchanged my 50 tokens, no regrets!

Once i finish work at 12.30 its time to play with my new toys ?

Edit: I completed the Lufenia first time and its my second one yay.

Arciela, Ceodore and Cecil are bonkers in this Lufenia battle.

In fact I'd go far as to say the challenge quest will be harder to get a perfect in because of the character restrictions

Last edited:

Maidenofwar

They/Them
Congratulations Sprites! :joy:

Much to my surprise Paladin Cecil LD dropped after a few tickets from the raid awards. I decided I am going to use the 10 protagonist EX tokens I've been hoarding to get his EX. So I switched to Kam's banner. After another few tickets his EX dropped. I already have his 15 and 35 so I just need the LD. I'd also like Barret's EX and I already have Fang's from before. I will keep going till I get Kam's LD if PCecil's Burst or Barret EX also drops in the meantime that would be nice otherwise I will switch to Keiss banner to continue trying to get PCecil Burst.

One of my favourite things about this game is just logging in collecting a bunch of rewards and seeing what stuff I can get from all the free resources, I remember that from JP version, and I'm feeling it here as well, even if I go away for a while then come back the game is still throwing stuff at me so I can get new things to play with, it's nice and makes me happy.

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
Had the very fun experience of already have Kan ready to go with his LD from the last draw. So the current raid has been amazing! The LD board has definetly turned him into a very fun enfeeblement character.

Also manged to ticket Kiess's LD... and I've had him fully purpled since forever... And I have a juggling team of Keiss, Lalye and a flex slot (often Gladio) that I use for hunts and just general playing around... getting a DoT and BRV battery after launches is just the cherry on top! Why yes, Layle's BT/LD is what I'll be saving like mad for next.

And Arcielia LD dropped!!!

Last edited:

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
I'm actually skipping Keiss' LD unless it drops on a free daily, while I appreciate what he does as a launcher and he's excellent I have the rest of his kit but apart from his current LC comeback i'm going to find it difficult to find a place for him in my party comps so its a skip for me.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
All those free multi draws!!!

The things I'm looking forward to the most!

Celes LD, Emperor LD boards kinda hoping I get his BT on the way to pull for Celes LD as I can't afford to pity his BT right now with Golbez and Terra on the horizon.

Divine Ramuh nice restock for Gems and tickets.

I'm glad for the return of Carbuncle treasures I need a restock on power orbs.

There is also some really nice QOL changes in there! The 10 ticket pull and retry features are my favourite!

Maidenofwar

They/Them
Cecil Burst is being stubborn and refusing to drop :( I'm onto working on the Gabranth banner for it and the only thing I still need is Gabranth LD and Cecil Burst :faint:

I've also been trying to beat Lufenia Arciela, first attempts were with Arciela/Rinoa/Aerith, I wasn't sure what to expect from the fight exactly, then I started working out the orb thingies and I thought it might be better to bring along another dispeller so I changed to Arciela/Rinoa/Vanille, it's funny because I was getting more damage from Aerith including from the increased party damage from her EX but managed the orbs better with the second team then switching Vanille out for Ramza friend screwed me up, I only managed to get the bugs below 45% anyway, Vanille's damage isn't great and you're supposed to beat this fight within 75 turns for the games and clear conditions. Still not sure if I can beat it with Arciela/Rinoa/Vanille but will see, maybe a better friend will help, wonder if Cecil friend would be good here. I could also try building up Faris or Balthier (no LD) or Cloud if I get his LD/BT.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Did you manage to get his burst?

Just remember Arceila's Lufenia is permanent so you can always attempt it later if you're struggling now :)

Emperor's BT has become my first pitied BT I don't mind though I've had amazing luck since the BT era. I originally was only going for his BT if I got lucky with Celes, which I did and pulled Celes LD in 20 tickets and then I realised how much I actaully use Emperor in a lot of my team comps he's really fun to use so I though yeah ok I'll go for it and managed to get Selphie's Ex as well which has been ob my list for some time.

Time to replenish my gems now and hopefully not have to pity Terra when she comes along!

Maidenofwar

They/Them
Thanks Sprites :properhug:

He still hasn't come home! I decided to move away from the Gabranth banner for a bit, got Emperor after a couple of multis on Celes LD banner then I got Celes LD after a couple of tix from Divine Ramuh rewards:joy: Celes was my main goal there wasn't actively going for Emperor Burst, can't remember if their LD was released before or if I have it will have to check. I might also focus on the start dash banner now since that ends sooner than Gabranth's. If I'm lucky with start dash I will return to Gabranth banner before Aerith then it's Aerith on Thursday then will return to Gabranth banner full force after that if I have to :faint:

Yeah I changed my team again for Arciela Lufenia to Arciela/Vanille/Shantotto and managed to get a run where I did really well getting one bug down to under 10% and the other was around 30%~ but I hit the turn limit Vanille's lack of damage really hurting bless her. Going to try again with Arciela/Shantotto/Celes since Celes has a new shiny! At least I under how the fight works a lot better now and yeah there's no pressure of any time limit or anything :)

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Ahhh congrats on Emperor's burst, hes a lot of fun to use he's become a favourite.

Not sure if you know this but you don't have to hit all three at once for the completetion that's only for challenge quests so why don't bring a stonger damage dealer for the turn requirement and then focus on the other two requirements after :)

If you have Cecil's LD I highy recommend bringing him to imperil holy, and for the hp damage up against the boss gives him free turns which means you can keep his party enchant holy going constantly and damage reductions he doesn't need the burst to be amazing hes excellent without bursting.

I think I'll go for tickets with Aerith myself too!1

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Tip for anyone farming Ramuh at the moment, see a couple of posts about this on reddit and it works 100%

If you have Emperor maxed with his LD his boards and Ex no burst necessary, Celes LD, Ex and maxed and Yuffie purpled, she doesn't need to be character boarded but having summon boards maxed will push her damage up.

Set Emperor to have Skills LD Ex and HP and nothing else.

Yuffie S2 only for the speed

Celes no need to change.

Set to auto+ don't bring a friend unit and farm away, Ramuh won't get a single turn, all you have to do is hit the retry button, each fight is done in about 2 mins.

Emperor will use all 3 of his LD skills, his Ex will then be available which will then go into his hp+++ which will keep springing the traps and delaying him.

Yuffie S2 is super fast and has a brave refund for the team,

Celes will go between her LD and Ex.

Auto+ is a fucking gift for this stuff!

Im not sure how this works with other comps but if you want full synergy team for points quickly this ia the way to go.

Maidenofwar

They/Them
Congrats to you both!
Ahhh congrats on Emperor's burst, hes a lot of fun to use he's become a favourite.

Not sure if you know this but you don't have to hit all three at once for the completetion that's only for challenge quests so why don't bring a stonger damage dealer for the turn requirement and then focus on the other two requirements after :)

Can't believe I forgot this, thank you again! :properhug:

I got Cloud LD and Lightning Burst from the Start Dash banner as well as a dupe Squall LD then Aerith LD dropped quick from her banner using the tickets I had been collecting for Start Dash then somehow managed to snag Emperor LD from his banner and finally I got Gabranth LD.

Aerith is a lot of fun now putting in some work offensively, I've also been using her for crystal, artifact farming, etc since she's my favourite, I'll probably use her for working through general story and LC nodes as well ?

Unfortunately my Yuffie isn't all that so I am now using this method for Ramuh farming though I still have to crystal level and level Emperor and Celes to 80/80 as well as get better artifacts and max out Emperor's summon boards.

Thank you for the advice about PCecil as well, I'm going to build him up after I farm more power orbs and white crystals :)

Edit- Forgot to say I got Guy and Ceodore as well as Ceodore EX from the free spring tickets on the spring banner, not sure if Guy is a story character or I missed his event somehow!

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Aerith is unreal, shes an excellent support character i'm so glad her LD dropped, shes always been an excellent support anyways but her LD pushes her right up there.

Guy had an event, he will come back as a lost chapter 6-9 months down the line, he's good at what he does but there are other units that do better however if you lack support with tanking capability then he's brilliant to use.

I love Ceodore I pulled for his full kit when he was released, I do think you need his full kit, LD included to get the most of him, he's an excellent unit but he can be rather situational as hes locked to the holy element, his awaken ability needs to be maintained also otherwise his HP takes a massive hit if it drops of and unfortunately without his LD is is much harder to maintain.

Vibra plus+, his ex ability is based on the party having full HP to unleash the biggest amount of damage possible otherwise its not just as powerful so that's something else to watch out for.

Saint's blast is holy based as well, he can't imperil or enchant the party with holy however and for this reason he pairs best with P.Cecil who can do that as well has maintain the party's HP to help him hit Vibra Plus+, he can double up as an emergency healer if you need him as his AA allows for HP recovery, again without his LD however it does massively reduce his capability as a healer.

Definitely level Emperor and Celes up, Celes is amazing with her rework and LD. Emperor's rotation in generally LD useage for delay and to give him hp+++, his Ex when it charges and then HP+++ to keep activating the traps, he pairs well with other delayers to keep the traps active.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Traps is fun, Emperor's easily one of my favourite characters to use! I got lucky and got Aranea's LD on the free multi, good fun! Had the rest of her kit already so didn't have to go spend any more tickets.

Challenge quest was a lot of fun to do with her, Emperor and Eald'narche , Between the delays, traps and terrors, they barely got a hit in.

Might aim for the Lufenia at some stage..

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
I didn't have any thoughts about Y'shtola I don't particularly need her as I'm currently inundated with support and healer units, but then her LD dropped on the free pull, I have her 15 and 35 already but not maxed out, so I guess I'll be doing my free dailies and gold ticket pulls waiting to see if her Ex will drop, if it doesn't, that's fine I may use some EX tokens in the future for her, but I don't want to use normal tickets or gems right now with Terra's banner after hers and Golbez in roughly a months time.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Pleasently surprised to see Serah get an early LD board rework before JP, but needed done they knew based on her JP performance that they needed to give players something to make her worthwhile pulling at this stage as she was essentially DOA.

Now her rework puts her up there, I believe shes due a BT soon as Caius just got his announced. I'm not pulling for her myself but its great news!

Top Bottom