• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Phantasm

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Because SOMEONE is too good for it:

Jonathan
Ghost-Type Pokemon
He wears a top hat and likes to say random weird shit that nobody really gets.
LOL

NO. I HATED THAT SHOW. :awesome:

furst post is up guys hurr hurr

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
omg the post

creepy baby is creepy ;_______;

~<3

Contrary_Izybel

Countess of Silly Dancing
AKA
Izzy, Izy, Her Royal Majesty of the Silly Dance
Baby watches you touch yourself.

...Ew, I just creeped myself out. Time for some brain bleach.

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Like seriously, reading it gave me the shivers. Especially helpless mum.

;-;

Great post. :monster:

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
GEEZ GUYS I have two possessed players, two exorcists but no mediums. COME ON DOESN'T ANYONE WANT TO BE A MEDIUM.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
hey gaiz

I'm hoping you guys are still interested, but we kinda need posts to keep going so.

plz post. :|

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
I really hope Audball posts soon cause I really liked the post she sent me. :<

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
GEEZ GUYS I have two possessed players, two exorcists but no mediums. COME ON DOESN'T ANYONE WANT TO BE A MEDIUM.

Anyone please report as medium. your presence is appreciated~
Your wish has been answered. I will gladly join up and be your medium. Of course I'm finishing up my whole bio by tomorrow, so it can't be right now. I'm just letting you guys know ahead of time. :awesome:

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA

Name: Yaakun Chi

Age: 24-34; She does not keep track of her age but looks somewhat around these numbers. Some children say she’s really a 14 year old girl.

Faction (medium, exorcist, or possessed): Medium

Appearance: Yaakun appears as a dark tanned, black eyed, chubby woman with long black hair that has never been cut. She has gained her physical appearance from mostly being a top priestess of her tribe, which requires that she sits in her hut most of the day to help those in need. Whenever she needs exercise, she usually goes on a quiet walk to see others who cannot visit her, walks randomly wherever she needs errands to be done, or just to keep to herself. For her usual outfit, she wears a self-woven traje (an outfit consisting of a multicolored Huipil top, a wraparound ankle long skirt, and a sash to connect the ensemble together), with various hair ribbons, shawls, or headscarves to change up her look when she feels like it. She wears big gold earrings with a stud at the top, a skull underneath, a large golden square connected underneath with a special blue gem in the center of it, and four little gold studs that dangle underneath the ensemble. This is the only elaborate item she will wear to show off her priesthood. On her feet are usually leather sandals.
Starting from her hands, to her upper torso, and all the way up to the sides of her face are spiritual tattoos painted in a special black ink. Each carving and mark represents a lost medium within her tribe, for it is tradition for the next generation to wear their ancestors’ markings on their body to commune with the spirits better. The markings on her face do not cover all of her sides but just barely until it runs along with the hairline and makes a unique curve in the middle of her forehead.

Personality: A very polite, kindhearted, and an extremely selfless woman who tries to do anything to make sure her tribe is safe and happy. She is loyal to those who have earned her trust and is completely honest. So honest, she may hurt people when telling the truth and never knows it until it’s too late. When having a certain task or duty, she makes it her goal to see that it is complete, in the most humane way possible. Growing up in a harsh environment and dealing with racism has made her stronger in moral; trying to helping other people become happy so that there is no conflict has always been her mantra in life. The only bad side is that she completely ignores herself in return. This can also make her blind and naïve when trusting other people who have bad intentions, and in the end having her taken advantage of. Her extreme devotion to the Gods have made her very much of a wet blanket to some people (mostly druggies and mature adults), but when something childish and fun always comes across her way, she always tries her best to get in on all the fun; thus having many kids, including her siblings, saying how much she’s a 14 year old stuck in a spinster’s body.

Likes: Pastries, sweet breads, sweet fruits, and other various sweets of any kind; Sleeping; People and animals at peace; People enjoying themselves; Laughter amongst others; Children

Dislikes: Discord, Pain, Cameras, Sour foods, physical items created in labs, hallucinogens, alcohol, disappointment

General History: As the oldest out of six children, Yaakun lives with a distinct lone Mayan tribe with three types of sections: hunters, farmers, and priests. From when she was a small girl, Yaakun was always taught to obey her elders and let the brave warrior men take care of business while the women stayed back and took care of the family. She never minded, and was always a carefree girl taking care of the young. One day when her only brother had died, she had learned that she was to take his place, since the rest of her family was just little girls and she was the closest towards him. Since then she had a complete change in attitude; from free spirited happy girl to calm, polite, selfless woman. Even when she is an important figure in her family and tribe, she is still criticized for not having a husband.

As a medium: She is part of a long generation of priests. Being the first ever female of her tribe, it is her duty to heal the sick and talk to the Gods of epic problems. She is also the first to not use any sacrifices whatsoever; be they animals or humans. Because of her stance, she makes extra effort with her faith healing and has cured many of her people’s health, including near death. She has the ability to read, write, and knows extensive amounts of her people’s history (historiography and genealogy). Her biggest strengths lie in calendrics, astrology, divination, and prophecy. Thanks to the special ink in her tattoos and over her upper body, she can be guided in divination and healing by pulses in the veins of her arms, forehead, and neck (otherwise known as "Blood Speaking"). Besides connecting with spirits, she is also responsible for being in charge of funerals, births, and various other ceremonies.

Connections with phantoms: During any ceremony that requires the other world, Yaakun first starts a chant in the form of a prayer. When connecting with phantoms and various spirits, her body markings and eyes glow a light gold color, signifying that she is in a trance and is speaking to the spirits. When speaking, her voice changes to a deep unified voice, thus showing their connection. If both body and soul agree to help the other out, she becomes well versed in many of the spirits skills; including writing, reading, and speaking other languages, dealing with foreign objects not known to her, and previous knowledge with locations and areas. Even if she can gain all sorts of techniques and abilities, it only lasts until she has stopped calling for them.

Spiritual items: Besides the special ink on her body, Yaakun also has her special shawls, hair ribbons, and head scarves given to her by previous priests of her generation. While wearing these, she can have a stronger connection with her people’s spirits while contacting the spirit world.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I bring you, a second Medium :monster:

Name: Steven Ilykera

Faction: Medium

Appearance: Steven is a pleasant looking 9 year old. He has short cropped hair which is dark brown and falls just underneath his light eyebrows. His brown eyes reflect an innocent personality that welcomes his friends. The rest of his facial features are still small and reflect his age perfectly, still developing. He has a wardrobe that consists mainly of long-sleeved jumpers and button-up shirts of brown, white and black colours. He is always wearing either dark blue jeans or light grey combats.

Personality: Quiet but welcoming, Steven strifes for very little at his age but respects the good nature of those around him. He is a friend to all that accept it and helpful to those he looks up to. His nature does not mirror his spiritual companionship and his good nature is harshly used against him which therefore makes him easily manipulated. His constant desire to please has left him with a wide weakness which will only burden him in later life.

Likes: Friends, Warm Cookies, Presents, Planes, Night Time.

Dislikes: Mean People, Bruises, Horses, Spiders, Peas.

History: Steven was born to happy parents Sarah and Ian. His whole life as an only child he was loved very much by his family and treated regularly but in a way that has led to him being of an unspoilt nature. At age 8 his abilities as a Medium awakened when he was contacted by a female spirit known as Ellie. The spirit took the role of a big sister in Steven's life and helped him out in his life, as he did her. They have been friends since and Ellie is always looking out for Steven.

Connections: Steven is connected only to one spirit. He knows her as Ellie but unbeknownst to him her name is actually Oraina. Oraina is an unstable spirit, one that believes in a very strict code, comparable in ways to strict human religion. Her own perception of this code changes spontaneously and through it she manages to create false memories of deception and hatred against her. Oraina has managed to manipulate Steven into doing the most horrible of things on the human world. Whether it is the ability of Oraina or the subconcious of Steven that erases his memory of these events his unknown but he carries with him no realisation of the measures he has taken for his mad companion.

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Wow, poor Steven. :( It's pretty interesting and I can't wait to read your future posts, I just feel sorry for him. :sadpanda:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
The idea came to me but needed to run it by Tina first.

Poor Steven indeed :(

Dalik

Not Your World Anymore.
I'm working on an exorcist, pretty much all I have currently is his name, so give me a few days, I'll get mine up.

Last edited:

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
I will probably regret this later, but... SIGN ME UP.

Unfortunately, I haven't RPed in years and I've forgotten how these things work completely so I'm going to be a total n00b and probably make a ton of mistakes. (Any suggestions?)

I don't know when the sign up ends, but I'll start on a character profile and post it as soon as I can (the latest will probably been by the end of the week).

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
I will probably regret this later, but... SIGN ME UP.

Unfortunately, I haven't RPed in years and I've forgotten how these things work completely so I'm going to be a total n00b and probably make a ton of mistakes. (Any suggestions?)

I don't know when the sign up ends, but I'll start on a character profile and post it as soon as I can (the latest will probably been by the end of the week).
:glomp: YAY~! I'm so happy~! :glomp: Welcome aboard!

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
have good grammar and don't godmod?

Contrary_Izybel

AKA
Godmod: The act of controlling another player's character, from their actions, emotions, thoughts or history.

Example: Bob's character writes that Alice's character did this, that or some other thing without asking her.

Example 2: Bob's character is walking down the road. He sees Alice's character and waves to her, happy to see how excited she is at his arrival.

(Alice: What the Hell, dude? My character hates your character. She wouldn't be happy to see him.

Bob: But I thought it would set the scene and everyone should love my character.

Alice: Boo.)

But yeah, along those lines, Godmodding is usually when you control someone's character in some way and it's frowned upon like...everywhere. And that's just the definition used in the RPs I normally run with so there may be some differences from game to game.

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Godmod is basically making your character rule over anything he or she interacts with. (edit - in terms of battles :monster:)

For example, if Aki challenged you to a fight in an RP and after she said "let's fight!" and you instantly killed her afterwards by using telepathy to make her shoot herself in the face:

1. You're directly controlling her actions (without her express permission), and
2. You've done something that by the standards of the battle is unreasonably more powerful than would be fair for the battle to be fun.

Apart from that, though, the only thing you need to be able to do to be good at RPing is to follow the lore that is set down and to be good at creative writing. :3

EDIT: Wow what

Contrary_Izybel

AKA
Hahaha, I forgot all about battles. Most RPs I'm in don't have a lot of battling.

Super awesome definition/example.

Top Bottom