• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Pics for Bounciest Boobies, Best Ass, Hottest Male, Hottest Female, etc.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Me thinks the dirty tentacle can't support his claims of his boobies being better than mine. :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
One does not simply get a polka-dot bra, :monster:

Actually yes, one does.

pics or it didn't happen? :monster:

boob2012_zps31eadead.jpg

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
:bigmonster:

circular winning:

1. Poast pics of polka dot boobs
2. Claim own breasts are better
3. Get challenged to poast breasts
4. Deny existence of polka dot bras
5. Get moar pictures of polka dot boobs
6. ?????
7. PROFIT

Although it's kinda more convoluted than "lolz poast pics 4 prize plx"

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Challenge:

If Yop posts a pic of himself in a polka dot bra I'll post more pics of myself in a polka dot bra. :monster:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Then go buy one now, the survival of this forum depends on it because if we don't get more of Tenny's boobies this forum and everyone in it will explode. :monster:

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Challenge:

If Yop posts a pic of himself in a polka dot bra I'll post more pics of myself in a polka dot bra. :monster:

Up the ante! Challenge his Yopness by agreeing to match him pic for pic in whatever bra he shows pics of Yop you can do a hand-bra with the fingers spread right? :wacky:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
My boobs have been sh00ped onto a pic of Cthulhu.

I have reached immortality.

wait, are those my boobs?

nevermind, they're not, but still, I'll just pretend

Top Bottom