Planet's Guardian ~ Aerith Gainsborough

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael
I join!!! Add me in MeiMeiz YAY!!! Sorry I iz so late XP. Aerith is my fave FF female (aside from Namine and Lenne XD) and i identify with her teh most XD. Me loves Tifa too but Aerith is arsumz ^^.

+ Seeker Of Salvation +

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Throw me on the list. I'm not a huge fan of Aerith but out of the list of mostly lacking decent FF female leads, I liked her. She's sweet, spunky, coy, clever and stubborn. I also use to look a little bit like her (before I dyed my hair).

Kamui

Laying the Beatdown
AKA
Kamui, Amaya, Ammy
Count me in, between my mother, best friend and I: I'm the only one who likes Aerith. I mean I can't get through VII without crying, never have been able to, never will. She's a great character, one minute she's you're best friend then she will kick your ass with either kindness or magic.

It's a crappy summary of my feelings but it's the best I can do. So here I am! ^_^

halfhearted

Lv. 25 Adventurer
Count me in! I absolutely love her character. She has such a charming personality that no one can resist. ^_^

paper11.jpg

karyuudou.jpg

birthday.jpg

akihitomiangelaerith.jpg

akihitomidevilaerith.jpg

15.jpg

18.jpg

23.jpg

21.jpg

aeris03.jpg

19.jpg

1156968429.jpg

1176532001402.jpg

763425.jpg

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
This club thread needs to be more active! :rage:

So!

What is it about Aerith everyone likes? :monster:

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I admire Aerith's spunk and tenacity. I hope that someday I can be like her.:glomp:

Alessa Gillespie

AKA

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
She seems to know what she wants and goes for it. can't argue with that.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Aki said:

NO U :awesome:

It's sexy. Stabbity'd by Sephiroth's impossibly long sword? See the sekshual symborism? :awesome:

I realize that I failed to answer my own question:

She seems to know what she wants and goes for it. can't argue with that.

I like that about her too. That's one the things that steers her away from the stereotypical nice and selfless heroine types, and I like it. :awesome:

She wears pink. +100000 points. :monster:

Oh, oh...
Aki said:
I admire Aerith's spunk and tenacity.

YES. :reptar:

paoo

♥
I adore her clothes, hair, yeah everything. <3

That's one the things that steers her away from the stereotypical nice and selfless heroine types, and I like it. :awesome:

^ This. I can't agree moar :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I, too, must echo Aerith's spunk and ability to go for what she wants as reasons that I like her. She also seems to lack tact in certain situations and doesn't some to always know when it isn't appropriate to say certain things or act a certain way, which also adds to her charm.

All in all, she actually has a personality, and that's always a plus. :monster:

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
I love Aeris for the giant invisible middle finger she gives Cloud every time he tells her to do something.

But aside from that, despite the fact that she's actually incredibly lonely and fucked up from being experimented on and hunted, she doesn't waste everyone's time bawwwing about it. Her ability to suck it up and roll with the punches is probably why I like her so much.

And of course, pink. <3

Top Bottom