PlayStation 4

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Good point. Nevar forget that Sony was pushing CD's, Blu-rays and probably some other video / media formats err... while they were mainstream? Not sure if the inventor of video technologies can be called hipster, :monster:

edit: actually, depending on the HDMI standard the current PS4 has, it could probably already do 4K.

Lex

Administrator
As far as I'm aware all PS4's are using HDMI 1.4 and people on GAF have said a software update would allow UHD playback on current PS4's. Of course, that's just blu-ray's, not games.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Well it's a certain budget for a gift of my choice, not exactly the same as free :monster: (like how PS Plus doesn't give you free games)

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
PS Plus is still a well-invested purchase. :awesome:

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
What kind of watch is it? If it's a great watch... I'd probably get the watch haha.

Though I guess I'm biased due to already having a PS4. Nice watches are pretty nice tho :reptar:

Lex

Administrator
I kinda think it should say something though that everyone with a PS4 is saying "get a PS4" and not "it's not worth it, go with the watch" :monster:

I think even if the PS4 was shit (which it clearly isn't), I'd still go for a new console I didn't have based on the fact that while watches are nice, I have other watches and they're just bloody accessories that you think you'll use but end up ignoring. The console gives you access to countless hours of fun, the watch is a thing you wear on your wrist. It's legit no contest :monster:

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
THATS EXTREMELY INEFFICIENT. FIRST YOU HAVE TO PULL IT OUT OF YOUR POCKET, PUSH A BUTTON AND THEN LOOK.

WITH A WATCH ALL YOU DO IS LOOK AT YOUR WRIST. THE FUTURE IS HERE. WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
you guys :monster:

I used to wear watches, but then I got a laptop and it became annoying and I just used my phone or whatever's on my screen like everyone else, :monster:. Watch would be purely decorative, and I don't generally go in for decorating myself.

But it's an heirloom thing. Well, or some cheap japanese shit, :wacky:.

Off course, whynotboth.gif; I could get a PS4 and something like this and still have budget left :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I kinda think it should say something though that everyone with a PS4 is saying "get a PS4" and not "it's not worth it, go with the watch" :monster:

I think even if the PS4 was shit (which it clearly isn't), I'd still go for a new console I didn't have based on the fact that while watches are nice, I have other watches and they're just bloody accessories that you think you'll use but end up ignoring. The console gives you access to countless hours of fun, the watch is a thing you wear on your wrist. It's legit no contest :monster:
Added bonus, Yop: you can play games with us.

What's not to love there? :neo:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Well, the fact that I bought a PS3 for that very reason and the amount of time games were played has been... minimal, :monster:

Lex

Administrator
That was your choice though, not ours. I'd say around 80% of the time we asked you you went "cba" :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Well yeah, can't say the handful of games I played multiplayer on PS3 or skype chuntering caught on with me, :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
That was your choice though, not ours. I'd say around 80% of the time we asked you you went "cba" :monster:
Or PC master race? ;)

Lex

Administrator
related:

COT1Lk9UcAAJIeN.jpg

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
You press Share and can save the clip that way (same for screenshots). It can be posted onto Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc to share with your friends. Clips can also be edited using the ShareFactory. However, clips can only be a maximum of 15 minutes at a time.

I thiiink you could combine clips in the ShareFactory, but not entirely sure about that.

Hope this helps! :)

Top Bottom