• The official name is PlayStation 5.
• Releasing Holidays 2020.
• Ray tracing support is hardware-based.
• New SSD will help boot times, loading times and streaming.
• The controller now has adaptive triggers, haptic feedback, new speakers, USB Type-C.
• Physical games for the console will use 100 GB optical disks.
• Optical drive also acts as a 4k Blu-ray player.
• The dev kits (which were leaked) are actually real and developers have access to them.
• A new modular approach to storing data. Finer grain access to data, as opposed to big blocks. Ex: Users might have the ability to install only Multiplayer components of the game.
• Completely revamped UI.
• The new controller will have a larger battery capacity and will be a bit heavier than Dualshock 4.
• Haptic feedback for PS4 Pro's Dual Shock 4 could have been implemented, but was decided against.
• Bluepoint studios (folks behind the Shadow of the Colossus remaster) are working on a "big" PS5 title.
• The GPU has been used to power Machine learning.