• No.

Votes: 22 34.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azuki

Capo Bastone
I voted no, we have this on another forum I go to and there is hell of a lot of drama, and it has caused fights between friends on opposites side. There's been a lot of bitching about the other side as well and I would rather just stay away from it because it's just annoying and a waste of energy. Not saying that it would happen here though, it depends on the management and how mature people can be.

If it's maintained very well, however, then yeah go ahead, whatever I don't care lol.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Not saying that it would happen here though, it depends on the management and how mature people can be.
Maybe it would have been a good idea to assess how mature the people here are and how well the management can maintain things before throwing away your vote based on a forum who's members might not be anything like this one's then.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
I voted no, we have this on another forum I go to and there is hell of a lot of drama, and it has caused fights between friends on opposites side. There's been a lot of bitching about the other side as well and I would rather just stay away from it because it's just annoying and a waste of energy. Not saying that it would happen here though, it depends on the management and how mature people can be.

If it's maintained very well, however, then yeah go ahead, whatever I don't care lol.

Welcome to ACF!
Nah but seriously, creating drama is easy. You don't need to pin it on teams in order to create some. Just find some unhappy/retarded soab and torment the living fuck out of them for shits n giggles.
Simple really, then only those involved get shit for it.
That is ofc as long as you dont have the old acf way of "ZOMG SO ARE GONNA START A WAR!!! LETS GANG UP WIT CI AND BE ALL LIEK SECREET!"

because thats just silly.

Also one more reason to have teams.
We can have a good one where tits can be posted and then rated by the perv populace!
/glory day SO moment

Maybe it would have been a good idea to assess how mature the people here are and how well the management can maintain things before throwing away your vote based on a forum who's members might not be anything like this one's then.
My cat smells of poop.
ralph_nose.gif

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
You have the same form of "teams" that we're talking about on a forum you go to?

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Also one more reason to have teams.
We can have a good one where tits can be posted and then rated by the perv populace!
/glory day SO moment

My cat smells of poop.
ralph_nose.gif

Good offer, scott. I daresay we have the tits still saved in our hard drives? I can be also the one to rate the cup sizes respectfully.

Also, Azuki. that's very presumptuous of you, I highly doubt we frequent in this forum of yours, keep in mind you're dealing with different people. :facepalm:

AKA
I have that full thread commited to memory.
Christ i think i had half of FCF up in that comp as well as SO....

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
I remember the cup sizes very well of Nikki, Althena, Adri and Jen. Oh jen jen jen!!!

Munatik

Beacause I am a puppet
I think members should be allowed to cast their vote without being needlessly chastised for their reasoning.

AKA
BooBoo
Bex
Sheens
Adri
Jen
Nikki
Mage

ermmmmm i got lost after trying to add up the cup sizes.

I think members should be allowed to cast their vote without being needlessly chastised for their reasoning.
That is not what the internet was built for!

Anyway this is why you need to have teams!

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
You lot, quit spamming or gtfo.

You can also read that as 'post tits or gtfo' btw, and/or 'post tits AND gtfo'.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Well I think members should use reasoning that makes sense before casting a vote either way.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I would like my question answered.

I find it unlikely that the same form of teams we're discussing is already present elsewhere.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
BooBoo
Bex
Sheens
Adri
Jen
Nikki
Mage

Booboo - DD
Bex - A
Sheens - B - C
Adri - C
Jen - D - E
Nikki - C
Mage - C

based from old images, I highly doubt they'd remain the same though. I predict booboo is to be an E by now. Delicious and ripe.

Edit: Ahh well. I just wish some aren't assuming but hey. it's their opinion in the end.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Speaking of which, someone needs to drag Jen and Mage here, and drag Adri back. And where the hell did Booboo disappear to?

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
there's little incentive for people who aren't interested in Final Fantasy to join?

fuck knows, they're just not here.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I don't think Atticus and boogybro care much about Final Fantasy anymore

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
You don't see them posting as much as those that do, do ya?

And that was a wild guess as to why they're not here. A lot of people seem to have joined just to join though.

I mean some of the people here, just, why?

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Speaking of which, someone needs to drag Jen and Mage here, and drag Adri back. And where the hell did Booboo disappear to?

Mage isn't too keen... I don't know where Jen and Adri went. And booboo went off radar totally. Still... delicious size is delicious.

AKA
I dont care about FF anymore tbh.
Booboo - DD
Bex - A
Sheens - B - C
Adri - C
Jen - D - E
Nikki - C
Mage - C
Lawl you go girl!
Jen is busy with college and getting a proper life outside of morons using her for e-sex and mage is still mage. Doubt any of em are gonna be joining anytime soon.
Also Booboo has been gone with the fall of SO.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Like Scott for instance. For as much as I love the guy, he's the anti-christ of the interwebz, but someone he's here still and has not managed to get banzored.

he's got some kind of voodoo.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
You lot, quit spamming or gtfo.

Feel free to continue this discussion in General Chat or something. Warnings will be dished out gratuitously, doubly so to those with Jewish backgrounds.

Teams / teams voting discussion in this thread now, pls k thx. Serious business and all.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
I dont care about FF anymore tbh.

I still care about FF, but not enough to post about it, buy any new games or any merchandise at all or even talk much about it :monster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom