Pokemon Online

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
You forgot Golem. Shame. Also Steelix, if they removed the restrictions FR and LG had on evolutions that didn't exist in Gen I (or you've beaten the Champ at least once).

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I am trying to find somebody in the game that's already got to the point of owning a Metal Coat. I caught a Scyther (bloody rare in this game) and am trying to get a Scizor. I'm fairly certain that you can trade TMs and other items freely between players as I see people in Trade doing it all the time.

I traded my Haunter with Xela here on TLS and he traded his Kadabra so we both got them evolved.

Also something to point out. This game includes a 15% experience rate for any pokemon you have that wasn't originally yours. This means that traded pokemon level up faster.

EDIT: also in some cases this game counts as both LG and FR. This means you can go to the area where you catch Vulpix/Growlithe and they are both available (though slightly rare.)

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Aye, I just mean it's an implemented feature seeing as the trading system in this game is something they've had to make from scratch.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Ah I get ya, you're giving them props for keeping a traditional feature with a new system. Yeah that is bitchin' of them :monster:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
We should get everyone playing this to post their character names (not account names) in this thread. It's hard to add people as friends and in groups because they need to be online when you do it so you just have to keep trying for when they're online at the same time as you.

I'm using my RP name, Nilrain, in the game.

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
I thought your IGN looked familiar.

I've looked into the items that can be traded, and everything can be traded except for the Master Ball and Rare Candy.

Major things that have not been implemented yet are Breeding, capturing the Legendaries, and selling items to NPCs. Other then that everything else (gameplay-wise) works.

Smaller changes: Caves do not need to be Flash-ed. HMs can be over-ridden by normal moves. You can only challenge the Legendary Four every 6 hours. Mainly it's stuff that would be very abusable in an MMORPG setting.

Xelazander

sunglasses at night
AKA
alexx
I thought your IGN looked familiar.

I've looked into the items that can be traded, and everything can be traded except for the Master Ball and Rare Candy.

Major things that have not been implemented yet are Breeding, capturing the Legendaries, and selling items to NPCs. Other then that everything else (gameplay-wise) works.

Smaller changes: Caves do not need to be Flash-ed. HMs can be over-ridden by normal moves. You can only challenge the Legendary Four every 6 hours. Mainly it's stuff that would be very abusable in an MMORPG setting.

They did have to yesterday! Sure you're in one that needs flashing? I had to teach it to my Raichu to get through one.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Yeah I'm fairly certain they do need to be flashed. Not that I used Flash, I found a map and made my way through it blind. Flash is such a pointless move to waste a slot. XD

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Yeah I was mistaken when I said it was Gen 1 and Gen 2 pokemon. There are most of the Gen 3 pokemon in there too. You can find a full list of the available pokemon on their website.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
@Matt cause ninja'd: If the Pokemon catching locations are the same as they were in Fire Red and Leaf Green (and the numbered islands are still accessible at all), Dunsparce would be found at the port on Three Island :trainermon:

Also, Gen III has some of my favorite Pokemon. Somewhat more tempted to play now... but still no Luxray, Staraptor, Honchkrow, Hydreigon, Krookodile... and still with the old fashioned "all moves of one type are either physical or special" instead of move by move. Conflicted now.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
I like playing some fun wall teams with a mixed sweeper here and there. Im kinda disappoint at the lack of Lucario, but Ill make do lol.

Im kinda breezing through not really grinding (got a lv 30 team at around celadon city lol).
If you wanna hit me up I play as a character named Dannydevito lol.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Here's a visible list of all that's currently available.

pokedexspring1.png

pokedexspring2.png

Top Bottom