Pomingham Palace (KupoCon London 2018)

Cacti

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Kanthos, Cacti Kanth
I like the idea of leaving London for a day and seeing some of the other sights the country has to offer! I'm up for most stuff as long as I can get my budget up to the level to do so :reptar:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I'll be going to Poet's Corner at Westminster, alone if need be.

Assuming I'm coming, anyway.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Wat. You totally are.

Warwick Castle is near my neck of the woods. It's pronounced worrick btw.

CrashOuch

she/her
AKA
Sara
OH!! Warwick Castle is awesome!! Cos you can go all round and see all the parts of it and like tapestries and haunted towers and all sorts! That's like, a proper sort of castle to visit. My grandfolks live in Warwick and they took me ages ago and I think you even can go up on the turret-y bits? But they said they were too old for all the stairs but I would love to go up there!

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I've never been inside TBH, but it's a hecking big thing to walk around. Looks massively imposing and interesting though. If Jacobean mansions are your thing, Aston Hall isn't all that far from where I lived as a babe in arms....

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Warwick Castle looks fucking amazing. Let's do it :reptar: Aston Hall also looks gorgeous?!?! That architecture hnnng

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Well if you fancy trekking up to the Midlands after Kupocon I can head back, pick up my jalopy and take three passengers from wherever to Warwick and/or Aston Hall (roughly an hour's drive between the two).

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Happy to accommodate, some of you are coming a long way and if you're coming to Brum/Pomathon next year I can show you where the venue and cinema are (both a short walk from New Street/Grand Central.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Can we do black tie (i.e. formal clothes for those not familiar with the term) for the evening event? I kinda feel like wearing a suit but I don't wanna be the only one. :monster:

aaad

Pro Adventurer
Aaaaaagh, if I didn't have a Monday lecture then I could totally hop on that since I'm originally from the Midlands >.<

+ I would be so down for black tie/formal-wear. Apparently my Christmas ball suit was rather popular :thinking:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I love dressing up for things and I would totally bring a fancy dress just for this night. So count me in :monster:

Cacti

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Kanthos, Cacti Kanth
I don't have a lot of formal clothes, but sign me up for fancy clothes for the evening event! I wouldn't mind looking snazzy :awesome:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I was planning on staying in my cosplay (as long as it's ready this time; I'm flapping a bit now) but I can jazz it up a bit and stow a change of accessories and shoes in someone's room (I'm not staying at the Royal National this time).

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Not a dress but I can definitely some nice slacks and blouse combination.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I think I'm going to stay as I am.

Maybe just change into the PMP t-shirt for the evening event like I did with the Pomtario one. :monster:

Top Bottom