Quite possibly the most important discussion TLS will ever play host to.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Also, does anybody need the dogs for the event? I have some extras that haven't been used yet. I even have ones that have been if anybody just wants a shiny legendary.

And Eevees. Fuck loads of Eevees.
Yeeeeessss pleeeeassse. And a Celebi for the Zorua event would be nice, too. DX

Wouldn't say no to a couple of Eevees, too.

But first I need to get something sorted about my Wifi connection (or lack thereof). Payday next week.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
btw gaiz I have a shitload of Scyther, Charmander, Zorua, Misdreavus, and I think something else or other lying around. Chimchar maybe?

Yeeeeessss pleeeeassse. And a Celebi for the Zorua event would be nice, too. DX

Wouldn't say no to a couple of Eevees, too.

But first I need to get something sorted about my Wifi connection (or lack thereof). Payday next week.

All my extra Celebi are gone but I have one left for my person collection that can activate the event. I could lend it out once but that's about it, cause it's my Japanese one.

If I had known they worked like that I would have used the ones I was going to keep, but I figured they could keep unlocking the event for everyone so I just grabbed a random from my group.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
I just spent a week trying to bribe my little cousin into trading me her charmander, squirtle and bulbasaur as well as the mew she had from back in the day XD

Little so-and-so is only 10 and already trying to extort me >.<
Craving Nostalgic pokemon team, of Charizard, Articuno, Venasaur, Blastoise, Haunter & Mew

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I'm only missing the fire/grass from this generation and Mudkips.

I'm also looking for a Zapdos, but only because the one I have has a crappy nature...to the point that I'm considering picking up one of the older games to get one ;.;

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Zapdos was the same for me - it and Suicune are the only two legendaries I ever liked ;.;

Well, except Dialga and Darkrai, but they're ubers so :P

I kind of like the new trio (Cobalion, Virizion, and Terrakion), but its kore because they have a cool ability; the fact that they ended up being named Religion, Kwanzaa, and Jesus (respectively) doesn't hurt, either :monster:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
All my extra Celebi are gone but I have one left for my person collection that can activate the event. I could lend it out once but that's about it, cause it's my Japanese one.

If I had known they worked like that I would have used the ones I was going to keep, but I figured they could keep unlocking the event for everyone so I just grabbed a random from my group.
A lend would be excellent, cos I'm not a fan of Celebi really. :awesome: I'd want to borrow it again for my SS copy for
the Giovanni event, I'm so psyched, I didn't find out 'til a few days ago that they included it in the US and EU release
Lol Articuno was the only legendary bird I actually liked in the originals :P
Articuno is partly the source of my obsessioninterest in Ice Pokemon. In short, I screwed up when it came to catching it, which led me into looking closer at the Ice-type to see what I was missing. (Which led to the other half of my interest in Ice-types, teaching Blizzard to my Kabutops. So, Grass-types do 4x damage due to the rock/water dual type? Bring 'em on.)

stiles

Call me a TREASURE HUNTER!
AKA
Locke
corsola, marowak, mantine, pidgeot, rapidash and vileplume would make an amazing team to have.

Zapdos was the same for me - it and Suicune are the only two legendaries I ever liked ;.;

Well, except Dialga and Darkrai, but they're ubers so :P

I kind of like the new trio (Cobalion, Virizion, and Terrakion), but its kore because they have a cool ability; the fact that they ended up being named Religion, Kwanzaa, and Jesus (respectively) doesn't hurt, either :monster:

I have a Hasty Zapdos, that's about it.

But if you want another nature let me know and I can browse around.

Brooke!
Can you make me a sig pic with my aforementioned dream team above *insert pretty please here*

Send me a PM with all the details. Trainer, customizations, pokes.

I cloned a bunch of my pokes guys. So I have presents for everyone when they want to get online. Events and whatnot.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
I have a quick question: are nicknames allowed for our "gym" Pokemon, or is the general feeling we should keep them as their species name?

I don't see a problem with nicknames at all. I suppose as long as you aren't trying to be cheap by renaming something to another pokemon name to try and trick your opponent.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
^That actually didn't coccur to me, lol. Although, it does remind me of a friend who tried to use the fact that Mew was my favourite Pokemon against me by nicknaming all his Pokemon Mew. XD

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
PRESENTS WAT BUT WHY :O

btw, are we allowed to raise more than just six pokemon for our themed teams, and then just switch them out as we like (so long as the team we use abides by the rules)?

Lastly, I usually don't nickname mine unless I have good names for them.

-My Scizor is named Sazabi
-Cobalion is named Religion
-Virizion is named Kwanzaa
-Terrakion is named Jesus
-My Ditto are all named after their nature, to make finding one for breeding easier :oscar:
-Samurott, Zebstrika, Leavanny, Spiritomb, Infernape, and Bisharp all have Destrillians-themed names :monster:
(Alcesteos, Telran, Terra, LOKKAKAYNE, Myrwind, and Kram, respectively)

I still need a name for my shiny Golurk.

btw, are we allowed to raise more than just six pokemon for our themed teams, and then just switch them out as we like (so long as the team we use abides by the rules)?

I see no problem with this.

Made some lists guys. Let me know if you want anything!

EDIT: Blah got attacked today with trades. I'll put up an updated one if anyone wants.

Last edited:

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I sure hope we can use nicknamed Pokemon, or I'm gonna have to start all over gathering my team and training them up. The only Pokemon in my boxes without a nickname are Pokemon I got by trades. :monster:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
I still need a name for my shiny Golurk.
Dorfl? :awesome:

BTW, does anyone have a Sneasel with Ice Punch? I'm asking as the move as to be chain-bred to it in BW, and, well... CBA. XD

Top Bottom