Remake Merchandise

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
Hey, this just reminded me.

I have 2 posters (I think? I'll have to check) that are FF7 related. Buuuut I'm probably never gonna put them up, I don't really want to clutter my walls up TOO much.

SO, does anyone want some posters? I'd rather they go to someone I know would appreciate them than some jerkoff on OfferUp. No charge, except shipping cost, unless you're like super close and it's only a few bucks.

20200828_163524.jpg

Last edited:

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
Decided to set the thing up on my dresser again, just had to move some stuff around. Behold the ultimate testament to wasteful spending.
Also, @Makoeyes987, I lied. I don't technically have all the advent children ones. I don't have Cloud with Fenrir, he's too expensive for my blood, and also a little redundant (not that that stopped me with the hardy Daytona figure....)
Amateur. Smh.

haha jk

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I could so feel that rage-quit at the end, LOLOL

Omg, that was hilarious.

Yeah, I'd be salty if I got a box and didn't get the secret. It's why I just get them separately first if it's a chase secret I really want.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
I mean. It truly burns getting a box of something and then missing out on the most prized, sought after and high value chase inside it and only getting the lesser value item instead.

Hell, I'll never forget buying boxes of the Yu-gi-oh TCG Set Extreme Victory, hoping to pull copies of the secret rare Tour Guide From the Underworld. It was one of the most expensive, sought after, competitive and adorable cards at the time and was expensive as fuck. And I'll never forget the despair of pulling Mystic Piper, Blue Rose Dragon and Dick Face Vampire Dragon.

It was experiences such as those that made me learn the important lesson of never relying on chance and if possible, just get the damn thing separately.

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
I mean. It truly burns getting a box of something and then missing out on the most prized, sought after and high value chase inside it and only getting the lesser value item instead.

Hell, I'll never forget buying boxes of the Yu-gi-oh TCG Set Extreme Victory, hoping to pull copies of the secret rare Tour Guide From the Underworld. It was one of the most expensive, sought after, competitive and adorable cards at the time and was expensive as fuck. And I'll never forget the despair of pulling Mystic Piper, Blue Rose Dragon and Dick Face Vampire Dragon.

It was experiences such as those that made me learn the important lesson of never relying on chance and if possible, just get the damn thing separately.
These mystery box figures and card games are basically just short of being gambling. Some people would say that is part of the fun, but I'd rather just pay more for a garuntee.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
I am of the exact same opinion.

Boxes are only a good investment if you're either guaranteed everything inside or everything in the box is awesome and you would feel no pain not getting exactly everything inside it.

The FF Creature Collection boxes were another harsh lesson. I pre-ordered the Chromium set, that was the set that had the Safer Sephiroth as the chase secret figure.

.... Got a dupe of the FF Crystal Chronicles Giant Crab. I think I chucked it in a drawer and literally forgot about it for years. Ended up buying Safer Sephiroth for under 100 several months later.

Top Bottom