Remake Merchandise

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I hope you cancelled the other Cloud 2.0 PAK figure then. The new version of Cloud looks good and that Hardedge version is cheaper so it makes sense to get that one if you're going to :monster:

I pulled the trigger on the YoRHa flight unit model with 2B... I dunno where I'll put it but.. We'll cross that bridge when we get there. :awesome:

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
I hope you cancelled the other Cloud 2.0 PAK figure then. The new version of Cloud looks good and that Hardedge version is cheaper so it makes sense to get that one if you're going to :monster:

I pulled the trigger on the YoRHa flight unit model with 2B... I dunno where I'll put it but.. We'll cross that bridge when we get there. :awesome:
I wasn't even going to get Cloud 2.0. I have two of the old version so it seemed redundant. Now he has a shiny new sword so it's justified lol.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
You know...

Fuck it.

I'm gonna get the Hardedge Cloud, too. I'm actually curious about how it will look up close.

I'm really on the fence on the new Cloud sculpt that's supposed to be more in line with the Remake game itself. Because on one hand I sorta see it, at some angles. However, I I dunno... when I look at my Cloud Remake PAK that has the special OG coloration... It actually already appears mostly consistent with the Remake. The new Cloud... At certain angles looks right, but then looks.. I dunno. The hair spikes and eyes seem off. Like, it's Cloud, but the bang that covers his right eye? I don't remember that. That's more evocative of KH Cloud, to me. Also, the first version of PAK Cloud has an attitude in his expression that I feel is waaaay more badass and confrontational than the Cloud 2.0 PAK.

But. I want to see it up close. Maybe it'll look better up close under the light. If it does, I'll swap it with the Cloud I have now. If it doesn't, I'll just put the Hardedge in his hands. :monster:

Or maybe I'll sell it, it'll definitely be worth more in the future as an exclusive.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Almost positive there will be a Wave 2 of FFVII Remake PAK figures.

Rufus Shinra
Tseng
Red XIII
Jessie

Not even taking the piss. I'm calling it, I think the likelihood of Jessie getting a PAK has shifted to "never" to "maybe" given her huge and unpredicted popularity. Square ain't stupid or asleep. That's merchandise money they're not going to leave on the table.

Fiscal Year 2021-2022 looks to be a huge merchandise push.

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
I was thinking they might just save Robert, Tseng and Red for the part 2 PAKs, since they could also do Elena to pair with Tseng, but with Jessie's huge bump in popularity I wouldn't be surprised if they did it now after the last of this current wave is released.

Reactions: LNK

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
They are going to keep pushing Part 1 merchandise all the way up until Part 2, so we got another year at least. That's all money on the table for them, lol. And now that Square is comfortable with high quality high-end statues, there's no way we aren't getting one for VII. :monster:

Top Bottom