Renotology

hazukashigariyasan

What 'bout my star?
AKA
Shadow, Nadleeh
oh wow Renotology exists again :)

I missed this club so much after ACF demised :)

so have some cute to say hi ^^

Reno_enjoys___in_prism_ment___by_A_VEL.jpg

LostSoul

Lv. 1 Adventurer
*waves* HALLO! I dunno if anyone here will remember me, but I just found this place after a good few years mourning the loss of ACF. I used to be pretty active in Renotology about five years ago. :D *glomps club excitedly* <3

Lightning

AKA
CrimsonLight
*waves* HALLO! I dunno if anyone here will remember me, but I just found this place after a good few years mourning the loss of ACF. I used to be pretty active in Renotology about five years ago. :D *glomps club excitedly* <3

WELCOME!!! *glomp* Help us keep this Club aliiiiive!! :awesome:

@Licorice
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA. RENO'S PLANS....HIS PLANS!!!!!! :monster: XDDDD Well yes, they should get MOAR CG air time, and I'd like to see his episode in CG. Unfortunately, I think it's pretty impossible... D:

Serious complaint

Reno is being misrepresented!
XComp and Hito have done a fabulous job translating OTWTAS. It's not their fault that the originals are lame as works as fiction. I've just been looking at Case of Shinra. It has its moments, but once again Reno is OOC.

In FFVII, he is clearly the de facto leader of the Turks when Tseng is not around. Rude looks to him for the lead. He's confident and unemotional. In BC he's more openly arrogant and annoying, but he IS younger, and he does get to kick ass in a very serious way. I won't even go into ACC, except to say that at least he was pretty to look at. But in Case of Shinra he's like this wet wimp who looks to Rude for reassurance and leadership. Where's the Reno who stood on Don Corneo's fingers, and told Elena not to be so weak?

He's red-haired, I know - he's Loki and Hermes, the trickster, the shape-shifter... but really, couldn't Square allow him at least a little consistency?

S and G

FFVII books and stuff
AKA
MJ Gallagher
I thought this may interest some of you.

A VERY rare picture of Reno and Zack together from the Special Episode of Reno from Before Crisis:

ffm06.jpg

Enjoy

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
That pic is fucking awesome, I always knew Reno was a punk at heart and though I knew it would never happen, I entertained the notion of a cockney accent for Reno pre Advent Children. :lol:

Now to business, here are my demands:

1) to join this club

2) that this club becomes more active - we're being beaten by 'Dead Fat Man' fer chrissakes! :no:

OK, Reno fans, I haven't posted for a while, but here's what IMO is the best Reno cosplay I've ever seen (except for that guy at AnimeNorth 2010 whom I was too shy to take a picture of; he was amazing and he did the slouchy walk perfectly, too.)

renocosplay.jpg

This guy looks like he might actually have some testosterone in his veins. Could almost be Reno from the OG, before Square prettified him. I think that excessive bishieness is the reason I can't stand seeing girls cosplay Reno. [ps though I think Reno would smoke roll-ups]

To Octorawk - if you seek to worship at the shrine of Reno, or even just stand around for a while nattering about how sexy he is, you are welcome here.

Last edited:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Wow, he actually looks dangerous. As opposed to AC Reno who likes holding hands and moonlit walks. :lol: I don't normally approve of cosplay because 99% of the time they get it badly wrong :no: but this is one of the good ones.

To Octorawk - if you seek to worship at the shrine of Reno, or even just stand around for a while nattering about how sexy he is, you are welcome here.

Cheers. Tseng needs a shrine too....or maybe just a general Turks club :hohum:(Tseng love is very niche!)

Top Bottom