Renotology

Lightning

AKA
CrimsonLight
Reno looks like he's only 16. XD Even in AC and ACC.

Agreed. :monster: What's his real age btw? I never kept track of their ages...

Going back to that ambidextrous thing... if Reno's ambidextrous, then I'm proud we're the same. :joy:

(been a while since I've posted. LOL)

Yes, I guess. See, he's already there even before Sephy was born. And he was an Turk years ago. So :monster:

Anyway, enough about that. 8D MOAR RENO PLZ! <3

I forgot about the whole Turk thing.... ><

Well, I don't feel like searching Reno, so you can go ahead and do it.

Valerious

Renotologist
im here im here!

well im guessing Reno's real/logical age is 25 above.
but because of his behavior, he just makes us think that hes below 20.
and i think he cant live without Rude, hahaha!

Lightning

AKA
CrimsonLight
im here im here!

Finally! 8D

Aw man, he's getting to his 30s XD
Yeah, and it looks like he's the type of man that can't take care of himself that well. Rude to the rescue! 8DD

Valerious

Renotologist
YEA! hes such a boy!

i love those extra scenes of Reno in ACC. Are we suppose to discuss them here? anyone else didnt watch it?

Last edited:

Lightning

AKA
CrimsonLight
YEA! hes such a boy!

i love those extra scenes he have in ACC. Are we suppose to discuss them here? anyone else didnt watch it?

Yeah, such a HOT boy. <33

Hmmm... maybe just put a spoiler warning. And btw, how do you put that (SPOILER) thing? LOL Idk how to do it 8D

Valerious

Renotologist
Okie here it is...
I like how he adjust his head while he put his hands on the back of his head when he lie on the sofa. You can see his hair kinda "bounce". HAHAHAH! so cuteeee!! I like how he spoke during that part too.

But i think the english subtitles is kinda different from what he speak in japanese. Anyone here has got the translation straight from the japanese version? Just those Reno's part will do :D!

im here im here!

Yeah, he can't live without Rude. He's like Rude's other half. XD

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
I was thinking that by DoC, Reno would be 27 or something. I've always viewed him as older than the AVALANCHE group, because I didn't think they start so young in the Turks. :awesome: But yeah, he does act like a kid.

Reno is hawt. He's too hawt.

Because of him (and Axel), I developed this strange attraction to redheads. :awesome:

Yeah, he can't live without Rude. He's like Rude's other half. XD

I'm thinking it's Rude who's actually kept him alive all these years. :awesomonster:

I was thinking that by DoC, Reno would be 27 or something. I've always viewed him as older than the AVALANCHE group, because I didn't think they start so young in the Turks. :awesome: But yeah, he does act like a kid.

Reno is hawt. He's too hawt.

Because of him (and Axel), I developed this strange attraction to redheads. :awesome:

I'm thinking it's Rude who's actually kept him alive all these years. :awesomonster:

Axel + Reno = fangirl squee

Yeah, Rude probably DID keep him alive. At least Rude has some sense. XD

Valerious

Renotologist

I would agree with 27. In fact, when he doesn't act like a kid, meaning when he's serious, evil, or angry, he does suit the age of 27.

I think so too.. otherwise he wouldn't
panic when he thought Rude flew out of the helicopter
LOL!! I totally love it when he does that. We just get to see the silly side of him.

Top Bottom